desantis downplays Russia as a world threat

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Putin started the most violent war since WW II...but Ron thinks they are not a threat. Really? Is this just another voice in the Pro-Putin Party (GOP).
Actually, it shows his cahonas as opposed to the knocking, knobby Poopeypants knees that allowed this war to start.
jimboliar, jimboliar, jimboliar

Putin started the most violent war since WW II...but Ron thinks they are not a threat. Really? Is this just another voice in the Pro-Putin Party (GOP).
You mention Putin almost as much as your lover Trumpybear. Something going on there jimboliar?

Last edited:
Putin can't even conquer a backward corrupt country like the Ukraine.

That doesn't mean Russia isn't a threat ... Sadly, I'm tending to agree with the Honorable Governor DeSantis here ... I may not think much of the man himself, but I do have a deep and abiding respect for Florida voters ... er ... Republican voters ... I should maybe qualify that statement ... Putin can cause us mischief, and this will bring other mischief-makers to his side ... not sure what good that does him, other than money, and power, and women ...

... so he's just watching the mischief he's causing ... for entertainment value ...

If the world is against this invasion of Ukraine ... then the World needs to put Russia's seat on the UN's Security Counsel at risk ... maybe work to further divide up the Russian people into smaller countries ... or just let the Germans manage ...

That doesn't mean Russia isn't a threat ... Sadly, I'm tending to agree with the Honorable Governor DeSantis here ... I may not think much of the man himself, but I do have a deep and abiding respect for Florida voters ... er ... Republican voters ... I should maybe qualify that statement ... Putin can cause us mischief, and this will bring other mischief-makers to his side ... not sure what good that does him, other than money, and power, and women ...

... so he's just watching the mischief he's causing ... for entertainment value ...

If the world is against this invasion of Ukraine ... then the World needs to put Russia's seat on the UN's Security Counsel at risk ... maybe work to further divide up the Russian people into smaller countries ... or just let the Germans manage ...
Putin does not have the economy to take on the world, which is why he first made deals with President Xi of China to back him militarily and financially. Without the blessings of Xi, the invasion of the Ukraine would never have happened.

Putin is just a Xi puppet, much like the Rocket man is in Korea.

Xi wanted to see the world reaction so he can scheme to do the same to Tiawan.

YOU REALLY HAD TO GO BACK YEARS FOR THAT ONE. Now, Poootin has shown his true colors and is a War Criminal. But desantis would invite him for dinner...apparently.
Your other boyfriend simply took advantage of a pathetic Poopeypants to invade his money laundering bank.

Grow a Brain....this is not a fight or Ukraine. It is a fight for Europe and the Free World. Poootin is a Thug and a War Criminal who is afraid to travel outside his country for fear he will be arrested. Well, he can still visit China, North Korea, Iran, and possibly India...because they are part of his ban of criminals...with the possible exception of India who cannot give up their ties to Russia.

Grow a Brain....this is not a fight or Ukraine. It is a fight for Europe and the Free World. Poootin is a Thug and a War Criminal who is afraid to travel outside his country for fear he will be arrested. Well, he can still visit China, North Korea, Iran, and possibly India...because they are part of his ban of criminals...with the possible exception of India who cannot give up their ties to Russia.
If Pooty has so much trouble with the Ukraine, how will he take all of Europe?

It would be like Hitler taking 2 or more years to try and conquer Poland.

And Dimwits have us in another war as usual.....

Putin does not have the economy to take on the world, which is why he first made deals with President Xi of China to back him militarily and financially. Without the blessings of Xi, the invasion of the Ukraine would never have happened.

Putin is just a Xi puppet, much like the Rocket man is in Korea.

Xi wanted to see the world reaction so he can scheme to do the same to Tiawan.
And Xi is getting tired of Poootin's war. Once the tanks arrive for Ukraine, they will launch a spring-summer offensive. F-16s are not far behind. If Russia begins to lose dramatically, which I suspect they will...Xi may turn the economic faucet off. Poootin is going to be in deep doodoo before the end of 2023.

most violent war since WW2??? hahaha wow

Wait I thought J6 was the most violent thing since Mt Vesuvius erupted

And Xi is getting tired of Poootin's war. Once the tanks arrive for Ukraine, they will launch a spring-summer offensive. F-16s are not far behind. If Russia begins to lose dramatically, which I suspect they will...Xi may turn the economic faucet off. Poootin is going to be in deep doodoo before the end of 2023.
Xi will never turn away from Pooty.

Xi wants Pooty around when he attacks Taiwan because he has nukes and is an ally of the Axis powers.

If Pooty has so much trouble with the Ukraine, how will he take all of Europe?

It would be like Hitler taking 2 or more years to try and conquer Poland.
If trump were president, he will be in Kyiv right now, with his feet propped up on his desk, talking to the Donald about his next plans to expand into eastern Europe. Poootin had plans for trump to win a second term and for trump to abandon NATO, so that he could restore the old USSR...and even push further west.

That is what trump fought so hard to overturn the 2020 election. It ruined he and Poootin's plans. You need to think outside the box, maga.

Forum List

Back