desantis downplays Russia as a world threat

Xi will never turn away from Pooty.

Xi wants Pooty around when he attacks Taiwan because he has nukes and is an ally of the Axis powers.
If the tide turns dramatically for Poootin, watch what Xi does. He will drop him faster than trump dropped the Oath Keepers and is ready to drop the Proud Boys. trump, the man whose demand for loyalty only goes one way, loyalty to him

Putin does not have the economy to take on the world, which is why he first made deals with President Xi of China to back him militarily and financially. Without the blessings of Xi, the invasion of the Ukraine would never have happened.

Putin is just a Xi puppet, much like the Rocket man is in Korea.

Xi wanted to see the world reaction so he can scheme to do the same to Tiawan.

Putin had help from Iran at first ... which is why I believe these actions by him are designed to gather all our trouble-makers together back into the old "Them vs. Us" scenario ... ye ol' Sino/Slavic Alliance ...

Taiwan is why we use "Chinese computer chips" ... not from the Commies, but from the Republic of China ... the CCP can take the island, and they'll see, once again, how quick the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA can ramp up her own chip manufacturing ... six months at the most ... remember how fast we were at making nukes? ...

Putin started the most violent war since WW II...but Ron thinks they are not a threat. Really? Is this just another voice in the Pro-Putin Party (GOP).
They are not. We are lied to again by the media shills, the swamp and globalists.

The Potatohead Administration is doing a million times more damage to this country than the Russkies.

Putin had help from Iran at first ... which is why I believe these actions by him are designed to gather all our trouble-makers together back into the old "Them vs. Us" scenario ... ye ol' Sino/Slavic Alliance ...

Taiwan is why we use "Chinese computer chips" ... not from the Commies, but from the Republic of China ... the CCP can take the island, and they'll see, once again, how quick the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA can ramp up her own chip manufacturing ... six months at the most ... remember how fast we were at making nukes? ...
Remember this?

If trump were president, he will be in Kyiv right now, with his feet propped up on his desk, talking to the Donald about his next plans to expand into eastern Europe. Poootin had plans for trump to win a second term and for trump to abandon NATO, so that he could restore the old USSR...and even push further west.

That is what trump fought so hard to overturn the 2020 election. It ruined he and Poootin's plans. You need to think outside the box, maga.
well trump was president so we don’t have to go on your wild hair brain theories. we know what would happen.

Remember this?

Yeah ... something the Trump Administration started ... bringing manufacturing back to our shores ... California specifically ... Intel Inc. has been screaming this for years now ... I see this as the first step in giving some stupid little island back to whoever wants it the most ... [shrugs shoulders] ... too far away for me to care ...

Forum List

Back