DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

No, it's not. It's pandering to the fear and paranoia of Republican voters. Immigration is not a state's matter. It falls under the federal government's purview.

DeSantis is ignoring very real problems in Florida while tilting at federal windmills to boost his re-election chances. This approach failed bigly in the Trump's re-election bid.

The feds contradict themselves. The physical organism in the state is a state matter. Identification of this organism is required.

The one who had the idea should be paid more than the libidinal types who will benefit from the physical exercise of their physical removal.

That is actually correct. Immigration is a federal enforcement issue per the Constitution.

The FEds have not only abandoned law enforcement, they actively encourage and promote illegal activity; the Fed no longer matters and have abandoned their duties, so yes, the states have every right to enforce their own laws now, thanks you and your criminal syndicate.

Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is proposing a program to contract with private companies to transport and remove illegal immigrants from the state.

"In yesterday’s budget, I put in $8 million for us to be able to transport people here illegally out of the state of Florida," DeSantis said in a Friday press conference.

DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

Great. Now Desantis should place heavy fines on employers who hire illegals. He will have more money for his private army and deportation and not burden the average taxpayer.

The FEds have not only abandoned law enforcement, they actively encourage and promote illegal activity; the Fed no longer matters and have abandoned their duties, so yes, the states have every right to enforce their own laws now, thanks you and your criminal syndicate.

You saying so does not make it factual.

Great. Now Desantis should place heavy fines on employers who hire illegals. He will have more money for his private army and deportation and not burden the average taxpayer.

I take no issue with that.....To a point.

That said congress/POTUS need to get their act together as far as H2B (worker) visas so employers can sustain their businesses due to sorry-assed Americans who think that they are too good to work in the trades/manufacturing/warehousing/hospitality or think that they can just up and take the day off when they are slated to work.

Every contractor in my AO has went to immigrant labor in whole or part because they show-up for work and do a good job.

Only go after white people, yeah not surprised coming from you.

Is it like anyone else is hiring them?

Dump them on JoeBs lawn and see his bitter tears stream down his marxist face.

Actually, I lived with a Hispanic woman for 13 years... it was fine.
I served in the military with lots of Latinos, most of whom were great guys.

Or, do what Trump did and close the border, build a wall and get the Mexicans to enforce it on their side. That cut it down tremendously.

Except it really didn't. The Coyotes just bribed the border patrol

Of course when Potatohead stole the election he immediately opened the border, stopped the wall and cancelled the agreement with Mexico. That was like the dumbest thing an American President has ever done, wasn't it?

Not really. He put an end to a stupid policy.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election was a world class shithead. I think we can all agree on that, can't we?

Uh, he won by 8 million votes.. Trump lost and he lost decisively.

Is it like anyone else is hiring them?

Actually, I lived with a Hispanic woman for 13 years... it was fine.
I served in the military with lots of Latinos, most of whom were great guys.
Do you think Hispanics and Latinos don't hire other Hispanic and Latinos who are in the country illegally of course they do. You just want to put whites only in prison.

Do you think Hispanics and Latinos don't hire other Hispanic and Latinos who are in the country illegally of course they do. You just want to put whites only in prison.

Who was the last employer to go to prison for hiring illegal workers? Has it ever happened?

Forum List

Back