DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida​

According to online info (estimation) there are 22 million people in Florida.
5 million people over 65.

So he plans to get rid of 17 million people? Will they all fit in the White House, Bidens many mansions, Pelosi's many mansions???

DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida​

According to online info (estimation) there are 22 million people in Florida.
5 million people over 65.

So he plans to get rid of 17 million people? Will they all fit in the White House, Bidens many mansions, Pelosi's many mansions???
How about Mexico?

Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is proposing a program to contract with private companies to transport and remove illegal immigrants from the state.

"In yesterday’s budget, I put in $8 million for us to be able to transport people here illegally out of the state of Florida," DeSantis said in a Friday press conference.

DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is proposing a program to contract with private companies to transport and remove illegal immigrants from the state.

"In yesterday’s budget, I put in $8 million for us to be able to transport people here illegally out of the state of Florida," DeSantis said in a Friday press conference.

1639327988723.png

You are 95% LibTard

Because I am pro-life? Because I support the 2nd Amendment? Because I want employers hiring illegals prosecuted? Because I don't believe we should be meddling in the affairs of countries all over the world?

Because I am pro-life? Because I support the 2nd Amendment? Because I want employers hiring illegals prosecuted? Because I don't believe we should be meddling in the affairs of countries all over the world?
Nah, because the post history you have laid down here.

You may want these things in this post but you hardly come off like this in 99% of your postings.

Forum List

Back