Desantis' book beats obama's, hillary's and Trump's

that's why right wingers always feel there was voting fraud. they count yard signs and book purchases and assume the vote count will be proportional.

Desantis....i hope he runs......

In its first week, DeSantis’s political memoir, The Courage to Be Free: Florida’s Blueprint for America’s Survival, has outsold books by Donald Trump, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton, according to a report from Business Insider, which reviewed the sales figures.

So DeSantis is the beneficiary of great press which helps him sell books.

I have suspicions that he's just another RINO being propped up to steal the Trump vote.

I wonder how this literary classic is doing now..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

jill book sales.jpg

I have suspicions that he's just another RINO being propped up to steal the Trump vote.
It’s a tough call for DeSantis. He is still pretty young so he could wait until there’s a smaller field in 2028. But he’s also hot right now, winning re-election by a big margin and even taking Miami-Dade county, THE Democrat stronghold in Florida. His time might be now.

It’s a tough call for DeSantis. He is still pretty young so he could wait until there’s a smaller field in 2028. But he’s also hot right now, winning re-election by a big margin and even taking Miami-Dade county, THE Democrat stronghold in Florida. His time might be now.
The only reason DeSantis is acting the way he's doing is because somebody bribed him into taking Trump voters away.
He can't declare as a candidate without resigning his position as governor.

Yeah....maybe...but he isn't governing like a rino and has taken on some big time leftist institutions and corporations and beaten them easily..........I think he might just be Trump 2.0......like Blade....all of the strengths of Trump's but without the real weaknesses....

If he waits he won't be governor for the next election.......this is his time....

Yeah....maybe...but he isn't governing like a rino and has taken on some big time leftist institutions and corporations and beaten them easily..........I think he might just be Trump 2.0......like Blade....all of the strengths of Trump's but without the real weaknesses....
I wish he was......but all he is today is someone put in there to steal Trump's thunder.
I'm not falling for it.

Desantis....i hope he runs......

In its first week, DeSantis’s political memoir, The Courage to Be Free: Florida’s Blueprint for America’s Survival, has outsold books by Donald Trump, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton, according to a report from Business Insider, which reviewed the sales figures.

Breaking: Trump claims the media is exaggerating Ron's book success. He accused Ron of inflating the numbers.

Explain that.
He got roughly 4-5 trillion to use on COVID and inflation and none of it is going to tackle either, and he can spend $200 billion on Ukraine that wasn't appropriated thru congress.
Much of this money will never be audited....so who's going to know where it went.
When Hillary was Sec of State $6 billion disappeared.
The Pentagon had billions that just disappeared.
That money isn't going to buy bottled water for people in East Palestine. It's being used to grease the palms of people they need to do what they want, to get what they want.
Most people won't turn down a bribe. You know....beachfront property in Martha's Vineyard or a new Corvette. A high paying job working for a company paying you to do nothing.

He got roughly 4-5 trillion to use on COVID and inflation and none of it is going to tackle either, and he can spend $200 billion on Ukraine that wasn't appropriated thru congress.
Much of this money will never be audited....so who's going to know where it went.
When Hillary was Sec of State $6 billion disappeared.
The Pentagon had billions that just disappeared.
That money isn't going to buy bottled water for people in East Palestine. It's being used to grease the palms of people they need to do what they want, to get what they want.
Most people won't turn down a bribe. You know....beachfront property in Martha's Vineyard or a new Corvette. A high paying job working for a company paying you to do nothing.

My question is regarding DeSantis specifically.

My question is regarding DeSantis specifically.
Can't prove anything.....but Trump is the only person they couldn't buy.
DeSantis hasn't proved he can't be bought....and the fact that he's stabbing Trump in the back after Trump helped him get elected....it just seems like if he hasn't been bribed he would do his job and quit acting like he's running.
A classy guy wouldn't pull this crap. You know....someone with real integrity and honor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back