Will It Ever End,Or Will Biden Not Take Any Challenging Questions Regarding Math/Statistics/CEO Facts, Ect. Ect.?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
So did President Biden walk away again after his last proposal to tax the rich? Why not take some questions? maybe some of the reports have some actual numbers/statistics that my challenge what President Biden spoke of. Really? taxing the rich is gonna help jump start the economy? The DOW hasn't exactly been going up steadily all year. If Trump was president now, the DOW would of been between 37 and 40K by now, but since became President, the DOW hasn't exactly shot up to record highs, and stayed there. Oh, and when will President Biden speak of the debt and the interest that never stops piling on?

So did President Biden walk away again after his last proposal to tax the rich? Why not take some questions? maybe some of the reports have some actual numbers/statistics that my challenge what President Biden spoke of. Really? taxing the rich is gonna help jump start the economy? The DOW hasn't exactly been going up steadily all year. If Trump was president now, the DOW would of been between 37 and 40K by now, but since became President, the DOW hasn't exactly shot up to record highs, and stayed there. Oh, and when will President Biden speak of the debt and the interest that never stops piling on?
Poopeypants is tanking the stock market. Its all part of the master plan of the Reich

The Republicans have a slamdunk issue to use on Biden now that the Pope has laid the blame on America for the war against Russia.

But will the Republicans ever have the courage to use it?

Biden is a gutless punk like the rest of the Democrats. Trump stood there and took on the news media, Biden runs away and hides like a bitch.

god, i hope we see the day when some one asks biden how much is a trillion dollars
That just happened,

Biden, "Oh by the way I invented the word "trillion" did you know that? Back when I was growing up in my black, Puerto Rican, Polish neighborhood." Look here's the deal, come on man million trillion smillion what does it matter, CLIMATE CHANGE is about to kill everyone. Plus my corvette needs an oil change."

That just happened,

Biden, "Oh by the way I invented the word "trillion" did you know that? Back when I was growing up in my black, Puerto Rican, Polish neighborhood." Look here's the deal, come on man million trillion smillion what does it matter, CLIMATE CHANGE is about to kill everyone. Plus my corvette needs an oil change."
Biden: now look man, like, a trillion is one million billion billion one hundred dollar bills, or was it 500 million billion thousand 20 dollar bills?

That just happened,

Biden needs to make a presence on "Are You Dumber Than A Titmouse" game show, and see if he can answer all of the questions an average 9 year old kid can answer in 3 seconds

Forum List

Back