Trump fumes over Ron DeSantis’ book sales: Claims of inflated numbers

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Donald Trump is not happy about the success of Ron DeSantis’ new book.

Trump (March 10, 2023): Some in the Fake News are falsely stating that Ron DeSanctimonious’ book is doing as well as “LETTERS TO TRUMP,” my new book. This is FAKE NEWS in that LETTERS doesn’t even come out until April 25th. Ron has groups buying his book in order to inflate sales and, in fact, on the first day, his book was already 30% discounted. LETTERS TO TRUMP has much different pricing, and is a coffee table book. The so-called Stars corresponded with me, you’ll love it! Preorder: winningpublishing.com.

It looks like Trump is feeling jealous and angry about the success of DeSantis’ book. Only time will tell if his accusations hold any weight or if they are just another example of his tendency to lash out when he feels threatened.

Trump (March 10, 2023): Some in the Fake News are falsely stating that Ron DeSanctimonious’ book is doing as well as “LETTERS TO TRUMP,” my new book. This is FAKE NEWS in that LETTERS doesn’t even come out until April 25th. Ron has groups buying his book in order to inflate sales and, in fact, on the first day, his book was already 30% discounted. LETTERS TO TRUMP has much different pricing, and is a coffee table book. The so-called Stars corresponded with me, you’ll love it! Preorder: winningpublishing.com.

It looks like Trump is feeling jealous and angry about the success of DeSantis’ book. Only time will tell if his accusations hold any weight or if they are just another example of his tendency to lash out when he feels threatened.

Donnie needs to whip out those sharpies!

So, Trump is selling ANOTHER book.
Likely in retaliation

March 9 2023
Former President Trump, in a new book, plans to reveal 150 private letters sent to him — including one from Oprah Winfrey in 2000 in which she says: "Too bad we're not running for office. What a team!"

Trump writes that he still considers Winfrey "amazing" — but admits it's not mutual: "Sadly, once I announced for President, she never spoke to me again."

The exchange with Winfrey is part of a book coming April 25 from Winning Team Publishing, which last year published Trump's coffee-table photo book, "Our Journey Together."

"Winning Team" clients include Don Jr., Charlie Cook and Joel Olsteen.
Their ONLY clients.
Donald Trump Jr is the co-founder of Winning Team Publishing.
Imagine that.

The book sells for $99, or $399 for a signed edition.

Of course.

we bought the book. my husband liked desantis, but we now appreciate him so much more.

Dreams.jpg

Forum List

Back