Dershowitz is up

This guy Dershowitz says that a crime must be committed to fill the definition of HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

FASCINATING.

Huh, So it must be criminal conduct....are you lefties getting your less in Constitutionality?
Maxine said impeachment is whatever the house says it is.

And many on the left believed it.

Free Harvard law class here folks. Pay attention. Unless you are Asian, then you aren’t allowed to get a Harvard education.

Dershowitz is totally ignoring that ‘high crimes and misdemeanors” had significance and meaning in English parliamentary law and that was why it was adopted bu the framers..

tY53a.O-xb-small-Does-a-Failed-Impeachment-N.jpg

Dershowitz is totally ignoring that ‘high crimes and misdemeanors” had significance and meaning in English parliamentary law and that was why it was adopted bu the framers..
Yet you don't point out what that is.

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.
More Trumpist idiocy from you.

Misdemeanor meant misconduct in old English and once again is being overlooked by Dershowitz.

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.

The poster still hasn’t told me what Bondi said in her OPENING STATEMENT that was not accurate.

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.

Misdemeanor meant misconduct in old English.
This has nothing to do about Trump to me.

Which makes you a bigger imbicel than I first imagined.

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.

The poster still hasn’t told me what Bondi said in her OPENING STATEMENT that was not accurate.
He uses a lot of big words and phrases.

Just never properly.

No it Means a criminal act in violation of The Law.

No laws were broken.

Hillary Clinton will never be president and neither will Joe Biden.

Pay attention to Dershowitz Fool. He is the # 1 Law Scholar in the country and is a Democrat.

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.

Misdemeanor meant misconduct in old English and once again is being overlooked by Epstein’s lawyer.

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.

No body is a bigger hypocrite than you are. Go back to your crib, boy. Leave this discussion to the adults.

This guy Dershowitz says that a crime must be committed to fill the definition of HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

FASCINATING.

Huh, So it must be criminal conduct....are you lefties getting your less in Constitutionality?
Maxine said impeachment is whatever the house says it is.

And many on the left believed it.

Could you IMAGINE Dershowitz and Maxine Waters debating Constitutional law? I would pay to see that!

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.

No body is a bigger hypocrite than you are. Go back to your crib, boy. Leave this discussion to the adults.
Heh.

You still think this is about Trump to me.

How cute.

The funniest part is you think that you think.

No it Means a criminal act in violation of The Law.

No laws were broken.

Hillary Clinton will never be president and neither will Joe Biden.

Pay attention to Dershowitz Fool. He is the # 1 Law Scholar in the country and is a Democrat.

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.

Misdemeanor meant misconduct in old English and once again is being overlooked by Epstein’s lawyer.

Dershowitz is an opportunist. He is not a democrat and he is not a republican. His main objective at this point in his career is his legacy and how much he can get on t.v.

Dooshawitch is full of shit. MSNBC's Ari Melber and CNN's Jeffrey Toobin and Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe will have a field day debunking all this flip-flopping bullshit that Dooshawitch is espousing. I turned my headphones off after he said about how the framers of the Constitution "anticipated" how certain criminal laws would be codified into statutes - in the future. His point being that you just can't base impeachable conduct on the Constitution as originally written. Wow...

Dooshawitch is full of shit. MSNBC's Ari Melber and CNN's Jeffrey Toobin and Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe will have a field day debunking all this flip-flopping bullshit that Dooshawitch is espousing. I turned my headphones off after he said about how the framers of the Constitution "anticipated" how certain criminal laws would be codified into statutes - in the future. His point being that you just can't base impeachable conduct on the Constitution as originally written. Wow...

You seem angry.

Good.

Forum List

Back