Dershowitz is up

Hey Dershowitz, how many presidents abused their power by extorting a foreign power to damage a political opponent. Cite one case.
You can't even do that there is zero proof that was Trump's intent.

Just the left saying it was.

Wrong.

Johnlaw would like to point out you have a punctuation error in your first sentence. It’s actually 2 sentences. That’s a run on sentence.

He rests his case.
Whatever.

Well, Dersowitz, if the framers only intended Treason and bribery, why doesn’t the Constitution just say impeachment only for “treason and bribery”.

tY53a.O-xb-small-Does-a-Failed-Impeachment-N.jpg

no, however the 22nd amendment of the US constitution says ne'eh.... not allowed.

Well, Dersowitz, if the framers only intended Treason and bribery, why doesn’t the Constitution just say impeachment only for “treason and bribery”.
So you know more about the constitution than him?

Gu FA fucking ha.

Hey Dershowitz, how many presidents abused their power by extorting a foreign power to damage a political opponent. Cite one case.

Wrong.

is that why they wanted to keep it hush hush or congress would 'flip out'?
I'm sorry... Who are you?

Bwahaha if you don't like the presidents tweets find someone who doesn't tweet...

Burn in Hell forever Astaroth

Why do you lie and sell your soul to Hell?

The president committed no crime.

Dershowitz is totally ignoring that ‘high crimes and misdemeanors” had significance and meaning in English parliamentary law and that was why it was adopted bu the framers..
Yet you don't point out what that is.

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.
More Trumpist idiocy from you.

Misdemeanor meant misconduct in old English.
This has nothing to do about Trump to me.

Which makes you a bigger imbicel than I first imagined.
No body is a bigger hypocrite than you are. Go back to your crib, boy. Leave this discussion to the adults.

Gu FA fucking ha.
You are so fucking stupid you can’t even read. That is not what I wrote. Read it again. Moron.

Gu FA fucking ha.

if he was an expert - then the (R)s would have had him testify instead of the dude they picked.

Dershowitz is totally ignoring that ‘high crimes and misdemeanors” had significance and meaning in English parliamentary law and that was why it was adopted bu the framers..

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.

Misdemeanor meant misconduct in old English and once again is being overlooked by Dershowitz.

The constitution wasn’t written in Old English. Or even Middle English. Nor even Early Modern English. It was written in modern English.

Wrong.
Oh, please. You must have missed the entire House Impeachment hearing, and more to come.
Yea.

I didn't watch the circus.
This moron admits he didn’t even watch the House proceeding and is giving his worthless opinions here like he is unbiased. Go back to bed idiot.

Gu FA fucking ha.
You are so fucking stupid you can’t even read. That is not what I wrote. Read it again. Moron.
I'm sorry... Who are you?

You seem... Emotional.

Johnemo... Is that you?

Need a tissue?

Wrong.
Oh, please. You must have missed the entire House Impeachment hearing, and more to come.
Yea.

I didn't watch the circus.
This moron admits he didn’t even watch the House proceeding and is giving his worthless opinions here like he is unbiased. Go back to bed idiot.
I saw 3 minutes of schiff speaking.

I've fulfilled my going to hell obligation.

Just say shit n move on.

Well, move on now.

Misdemeanor meant misconduct in old English and once again is being overlooked by Dershowitz.

The constitution wasn’t written in Old English. Or even Middle English. Nor even Early Modern English. It was written in modern English.
No kidding. It was based on 18th century terms and legal principles.

Forum List

Back