Dershowitz: Appoint Spcl Prosecutor to Investigate Zimmerman Prosecutor Corey

Which is again evidence that blacks are convinced that they deserve special treatment. Racial tension can never end when one race wants special treatment.

Caught a bit of Chris Mathews tonight.
They were talking about how Trevon didn't get justice....

The left didn't like the verdict because it didn't go their way.
Shows that they just wanted a show trial...do everything they could to pile up
the charges then get a guilty verdict.

Now they flip the bird to the jurors,and there's talk of trying Zimmerman again.
They wont be happy til they get their form of justice.

Yes, an all-white Jury, listening to a white judge, and white lawyers decided to give a white guy a pass on shooting an unarmed black kid who beat him in a fight.

Can kind of see why people didn't think justice was done here.

The law provides for a jury of the DEFENDANT'S peers. Not peers of the accuser. There is no requirement that the jury be from the hood.

Last edited:
Dershowitz: 'Prosecutorial Tyrant' Violated Zimmerman's Rights

I thought I was the only liberal who believed the Zimmerman verdict was just.

I finally found another liberal who agrees with me about the Zimmerman case. I long ago believed the media was unfairly lynching Zimmerman, and that the state had no case.

Dershowitz also believes the state had no case. He believes the prosecuting attorney should be disbarred, and it was Zimmerman who had his Civil Rights violated.

And she did at the behest of whom? Holder...(read that Obama). The FED never should have inserted themselves into this. (But alas they still are as Holder has re-opened their case even after the FBI concluded there was nothing racist about Mr. Zimmerman). Not good enough.

A State prosecutor that buckles under pressure from the FED doesn't deserve the job...it shows me that she didn't serve the interest of the State, nor the town of Sanford (after all a police chief lost his job for not willing to persue Mr. Zimmerman).

The Governor didn't help matters either when he appointed her. THAT will factor in greatly on whether Governor Scott will keep his job...mark my words).

And BTW? Ms. Corey resides here in my town...she took the place of Harry Shorestein whom was a firebrand. I liked him. Ms. Corey should step down.

That whole bunch of prosecutors are smarting because they didn't WIN this case. Step back and watch the Circus proceed...

Now they flip the bird to the jurors,and there's talk of trying Zimmerman again.

Yes, an all-white Jury, listening to a white judge, and white lawyers decided to give a white guy a pass on shooting an unarmed black kid who beat him in a fight.

The law provides for a jury of the DEFENDANT'S peers. Not peers of the accuser. There is no requirement that the jury be from the hood.
Precisely. Seems some want anarchy/mob rule. The LAW doesn't operate that way. The Founder's were very smart, prudent men that favoured the individual, and not the mob.

If Martin were white, the police would have slapped Zimmerman around until they got a confession out of him.

And you are another black forum troll who has not been outed. Until now.

Sorry, Snookums, I'm about as Pasty White as you get.

BUt I'm also realisitic enough to know that white are treated differently in this society than blacks are.

Yeah....Every time a black person is arrested he was "profiled"....Get the fuck out of here
You self hating bastard.

Newsflash folks...No matter how much the black liberal establishment bitches and moans, no matter how much they protest, no matter how many people sign electronic petitions, the law is clear.
In order for someone to be charged with a federal civil rights crime, the government must have sufficient and clear cut evidence that the suspect with intent of malice and premeditation did harm to another based solely on race creed color religion, etc.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/302788-lots-of-emotion-all-over-the-place-3.html#post7537984

Your teenage son or daughter is walking home in the rain, it is growing dark, she is on the phone with a friend and eating the candy she just bought from a nearby convenience store. The hood is up on her jacket when a man starts following her in his car. She mentions this to a friend on the phone. Your son keeps walking. Soon your daughter walks behind a building, and the man in the car gets out and follows her. Your son does not know what motivates the follower. Soon they are so close, fear of each other causes a scuffle. Your daughter does not realize the man is armed with a gun. She fights the man to the ground and in the melee he is injured. He pulls a gun and kills your daughter. How do you feel? What gave him the right to follow and pursue your son or daughter. What motivated him to follow.

""I don't think the import of this is being appreciated. Effectively, I can bait you into a fight and if I start losing I can can legally kill you, provided I "believe" myself to be subject to "great bodily harm." It is then the state's job to prove--beyond a reasonable doubt--that I either did not actually fear for my life, or my fear was unreasonable. In the case of George Zimmerman, even if the state proved that he baited an encounter (and I am not sure they did) they still must prove that he had no reasonable justification to fear for his life. You see very similar language in the actual instructions given to the jury: in link above

The problem with your scenario is that it is very unlikely that it depicts what actually happened between Martin and Zimmerman. Now, it could be spot on, but we just don't know, and from what we do know, Trayvon Martin was not some innocent little girl who got into a scuffle with Zimmerman. While we don't know exactly what happened, the idea that Martin actually jumped Zimmerman is a definite possibility.

Bottom line is that this should never have gone to trial and nobody should be upset with the jury's verdict. They had no choice but to acquit based on the evidence.

Which is again evidence that blacks are convinced that they deserve special treatment. Racial tension can never end when one race wants special treatment.

Because you subscribe to identity politics does not mean Zimmerman should go to jail.

It simply means you are a fuckhead.

So you'd be totally cool if we had all black juries for black defendents that kill white people?

You really sure you want to go there? I'm reasonably sure I'm not.

Actually, listening to this Juror B-37, it makes me doubt the whole jury system.

She wanted to write a book, which means she was looking to cash in long before deliberations started. She consumed no media except the Today Show, and she was an animal rights whacko.

Because you subscribe to identity politics does not mean Zimmerman should go to jail.

It simply means you are a fuckhead.

It's not a matter of "identity" politics. It frankly smacks of the Jim Crow days when all white juries acquitted Klan members of lynchings.

Or as you no doubt refer to them, "The Good Old Days".

And you are another black forum troll who has not been outed. Until now.

Sorry, Snookums, I'm about as Pasty White as you get.

BUt I'm also realisitic enough to know that white are treated differently in this society than blacks are.

Yeah....Every time a black person is arrested he was "profiled"....Get the fuck out of here
You self hating bastard.

No, every time a black person is pulled over for driving to slow or a burned out brake light, he's being profiled.

Or as they refer to it, "Driving While Black"

So you'd be totally cool if we had all black juries for black defendents that kill white people?

You really sure you want to go there? I'm reasonably sure I'm not.

Actually, listening to this Juror B-37, it makes me doubt the whole jury system.

She wanted to write a book, which means she was looking to cash in long before deliberations started. She consumed no media except the Today Show, and she was an animal rights whacko.

meh

As per usual, JoeB whistling past the graveyard!!!!:eusa_dance::2up:

It is becoming quite clear who the real racists are on this board.......

These people are falling all over themselves to lynch the Hispanic guy, the law be damned!!

Who Is Racist? - Thomas Sowell - Page 1

Heres the bottom line though for those who cant fathom the present day reality..........

All other discussion is about as productive as a group navel contemplation session!!

Forum List

Back