Dershowitz: Appoint Spcl Prosecutor to Investigate Zimmerman Prosecutor Corey

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CIYV5MuoVCQ]Alan Dershowitz Slams Special Prosecutor Angela Corey - YouTube[/ame]

Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the special prosecution of George Zimmerman - Atlas Shrugs

Corey avoided the Grand Jury process by filing an affidavit of probable cause, which the court then agreed with. BUT:
It turned out, once pre-trial discovery was exchanged, that the affidavit upon which probable cause was found had not disclosed a lot of significant exculpatory details. There was no mention of the significant injuries to Zimmerman, or of John Good’s eyewitness account that Martin was on top of Zimmerman hitting him Mixed Martial Arts style. All the Affidavit said on the subject of the physical confrontation was that there was “a struggle.”

The Affidavit identified the voice screaming for help as that of Martin based on an interview with his mother, but did not reveal what we now know, that Martin’s father initially denied it was his son.

The Affidavit also was inaccurate, such as alleging that the 911 operator “instructed Zimmerman not” to follow Martin — a false fact which lives on in the media mythology of the case.

Angela Corey is a thug lawyer who completely perverted the legal process to serve her political interests.

She should in turn be investigated and punished just like Naifong was.

Petition site at White House gov
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...nt-justice-she-deliberately-withheld/pGTglGG2

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ation-george-zimmermans-civil-rights/HQlVQMKY

Last edited:
The antics, lack of professionalism and poor judgment exhibited by the prosecution are good reasons why many people do not trust attorneys or the legal profession.

The prosecutors should be held accountable for their actions.

The antics, lack of professionalism and poor judgment exhibited by the prosecution are good reasons why many people do not trust attorneys or the legal profession.

I suspect the public is so sick of hearing about it all, there will be no large scale public demand for an investigation though there should be.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/302788-lots-of-emotion-all-over-the-place-3.html#post7537984

Your teenage son or daughter is walking home in the rain, it is growing dark, she is on the phone with a friend and eating the candy she just bought from a nearby convenience store. The hood is up on her jacket when a man starts following her in his car. She mentions this to a friend on the phone. Your son keeps walking. Soon your daughter walks behind a building, and the man in the car gets out and follows her. Your son does not know what motivates the follower. Soon they are so close, fear of each other causes a scuffle. Your daughter does not realize the man is armed with a gun. She fights the man to the ground and in the melee he is injured. He pulls a gun and kills your daughter. How do you feel? What gave him the right to follow and pursue your son or daughter. What motivated him to follow.

""I don't think the import of this is being appreciated. Effectively, I can bait you into a fight and if I start losing I can can legally kill you, provided I "believe" myself to be subject to "great bodily harm." It is then the state's job to prove--beyond a reasonable doubt--that I either did not actually fear for my life, or my fear was unreasonable. In the case of George Zimmerman, even if the state proved that he baited an encounter (and I am not sure they did) they still must prove that he had no reasonable justification to fear for his life. You see very similar language in the actual instructions given to the jury: in link above

if Martin were white there would have been no charges filed against Zimmerman

If Martin were white, the police would have slapped Zimmerman around until they got a confession out of him.

If both men were black no one would have heard of this case

Which is again evidence that blacks are convinced that they deserve special treatment. Racial tension can never end when one race wants special treatment.

If Martin were white, the police would have slapped Zimmerman around until they got a confession out of him.

OK, show a link to a case within the last twenty years where this has happened to a black man for killing a white person and the accused was convicted.

You wont because you are a liar and a fraud.

Which is again evidence that blacks are convinced that they deserve special treatment. Racial tension can never end when one race wants special treatment.

Racism is big business for liberal race hustlers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTqeQ3XYIwI]Shelby Steele on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/302788-lots-of-emotion-all-over-the-place-3.html#post7537984

Your teenage son or daughter is walking home in the rain, it is growing dark, she is on the phone with a friend and eating the candy she just bought from a nearby convenience store. The hood is up on her jacket when a man starts following her in his car. She mentions this to a friend on the phone. Your son keeps walking. Soon your daughter walks behind a building, and the man in the car gets out and follows her. Your son does not know what motivates the follower. Soon they are so close, fear of each other causes a scuffle. Your daughter does not realize the man is armed with a gun. She fights the man to the ground and in the melee he is injured. He pulls a gun and kills your daughter. How do you feel? What gave him the right to follow and pursue your son or daughter. What motivated him to follow.

""I don't think the import of this is being appreciated. Effectively, I can bait you into a fight and if I start losing I can can legally kill you, provided I "believe" myself to be subject to "great bodily harm." It is then the state's job to prove--beyond a reasonable doubt--that I either did not actually fear for my life, or my fear was unreasonable. In the case of George Zimmerman, even if the state proved that he baited an encounter (and I am not sure they did) they still must prove that he had no reasonable justification to fear for his life. You see very similar language in the actual instructions given to the jury: in link above

Does it bother you at all that your narrative was proven to be false in a court of law?

Martin went home first then returned to GZ as GZ was walking aback to his car.

And following someone to see what they are up to is NOT a provocation and is not baiting anyone to do anything.

I doubt this bothers you that your story is a lie, because if it did you would have dug into the facts already and not spouted a bunch of lies unless you have devolved into a bald-faced liar like JoeB.

Right. because the shooter would have been charged and his court appointed attorney wouldn't get thousands of dollars from gun nuts to try to claim he had to use deadly force to defend himself against Skittles.

And you are another black forum troll who has not been outed. Until now.

Sorry, Snookums, I'm about as Pasty White as you get.

BUt I'm also realisitic enough to know that white are treated differently in this society than blacks are.

You can exclude me from that scenario. I never left my adolescent children unsupervised to HAVE to walk home in the dark and the rain.

Right. because the shooter would have been charged and his court appointed attorney wouldn't get thousands of dollars from gun nuts to try to claim he had to use deadly force to defend himself against Skittles.

Saint Skittles was not carrying skittles at the time of the assault, moronic bitch

They've been getting special treatment for the last 50 years. Why should their expectations change at this late date?

I suspect the public is so sick of hearing about it all, there will be no large scale public demand for an investigation though there should be.
Not from the public, from the Florida Bar. These professionals have their ethical canons and legal responsibilities to uphold, once a party files a complaint it is investigated then prosecuted if there is a basis for doing so.

Not from the public, from the Florida Bar. These professionals have their ethical canons and legal responsibilities to uphold, once a party files a complaint it is investigated then prosecuted if there is a basis for doing so.

Conversely, the ethical canons are not 'law' per se. They are only 'aspirational.' Many a scoundrel has wriggled around them.

Forum List

Back