Dershowitz: Appoint Spcl Prosecutor to Investigate Zimmerman Prosecutor Corey

An all white jury gave a white guy a pass for shooting a child who beat him in a fist-fight.

Frankly, sounds like a good reason of WHY we have federal jurisdiction in cases like this.

Yeah, and all white jury acquitted a man of color. You got it. The jury that hears a case is a jury of the DEFENDANT'S peers, not that of the accuser. Days and days were spent on jury selection. The prosecution had as much say in it as the defense had. So you need to just suck that one up and get over it, you racist, chauvinist pig.

Sorry, Snookums, I'm about as Pasty White as you get.

BUt I'm also realisitic enough to know that white are treated differently in this society than blacks are.

Yeah....Every time a black person is arrested he was "profiled"....Get the fuck out of here
You self hating bastard.

No, every time a black person is pulled over for driving to slow or a burned out brake light, he's being profiled.

Or as they refer to it, "Driving While Black"

That is just stupid. They 'profile' everyone who gets pulled over. I was pulled over once after working a 12 hours shift because, being very tired, I crossed the center line a bit going around a curve. The cop shined his flashlight in my backseat while we were talking. And, no, I didn't get a ticket. Cops respect the job nurses do.

I have posted repeatedly that teens have no real place in an industrialized society. It's not like the days when the more adolescents the farmer had, the more hand there were to help on the farm. Parents should just face the fact that nobody likes your kids and if you leave them unsupervised to roam around alone at night, they are going to end up in trouble. Once he had gotten in trouble at school, one or the other of those parents should have been literally joined at the hip with him. If you are a parent, you sign on for the long haul. The 'would, coulda, shoulda's' do not stop at Zimmerman. Where exactly WERE the parents when their 'child' was out alone on a dark rainy night?

An all white jury gave a white guy a pass for shooting a child who beat him in a fist-fight.

Frankly, sounds like a good reason of WHY we have federal jurisdiction in cases like this.

Yeah, and all white jury acquitted a man of color. You got it. The jury that hears a case is a jury of the DEFENDANT'S peers, not that of the accuser. Days and days were spent on jury selection. The prosecution had as much say in it as the defense had. So you need to just suck that one up and get over it, you racist, chauvinist pig.

Hey, go to Gawker.com and listen to the interview of Juror B-37.

This woman was picked becuase she came off as stupid.

I have to wonder how stupid the other five were, but it definitely makes the case for professional juries.

That is just stupid. They 'profile' everyone who gets pulled over. I was pulled over once after working a 12 hours shift because, being very tired, I crossed the center line a bit going around a curve. The cop shined his flashlight in my backseat while we were talking. And, no, I didn't get a ticket. Cops respect the job nurses do.

Well, gee, no, you see, in that case, he had cause to pull you over. You were driving erratically.

Pulling someone over because they are black, that's profilling. And it happens all the time.

I have posted repeatedly that teens have no real place in an industrialized society. It's not like the days when the more adolescents the farmer had, the more hand there were to help on the farm. Parents should just face the fact that nobody likes your kids and if you leave them unsupervised to roam around alone at night, they are going to end up in trouble. Once he had gotten in trouble at school, one or the other of those parents should have been literally joined at the hip with him. If you are a parent, you sign on for the long haul. The 'would, coulda, shoulda's' do not stop at Zimmerman. Where exactly WERE the parents when their 'child' was out alone on a dark rainy night?

I'm sorry, the kid just went to the 7-11.

That's not something to get shot over.

We could also talk about how the Sanford Keystone Cops didn't even canvas the neighborhood to see if anyone was missing a child. They just dumped the kid in the morgue and waited for someone to claim him.

Not sure what people you are talking about.

Most people look at an all white jury acquitting a white guy, and think the New South is just like the Old South with less white sheets.

yeah but that's the fringe view s0n......the view from those who view the world from a tragic perspective every day of their lives: the far left.

The majority are fine with the verdict.:rock:

Last edited:
if Martin were white there would have been no charges filed against Zimmerman

If Martin were white, the police would have slapped Zimmerman around until they got a confession out of him.

OK, show a link to a case within the last twenty years where this has happened to a black man for killing a white person and the accused was convicted.

You wont because you are a liar and a fraud.

I can't believe you actually wrote something this ignorant.

There are literally thousands of cases where this happened.

Here's one. I guess you never heard of the Central Park Five.

Five black kids spent decades in jail because they were forced to wrongly confess.

The Central Park Five - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Police are notorious for forcing innocent people to confess, especially African-Americans.

Man, you are an ignoramus.

Yes, an all-white Jury, listening to a white judge, and white lawyers decided to give a white guy a pass on shooting an unarmed black kid who beat him in a fight.

Can kind of see why people didn't think justice was done here.

Because you subscribe to identity politics does not mean Zimmerman should go to jail.

It simply means you are a fuckhead.

It's not a matter of "identity" politics. It frankly smacks of the Jim Crow days when all white juries acquitted Klan members of lynchings.

Or as you no doubt refer to them, "The Good Old Days".

You are an expert at creating your own reality.

Because you subscribe to identity politics does not mean Zimmerman should go to jail.

It simply means you are a fuckhead.

It's not a matter of "identity" politics. It frankly smacks of the Jim Crow days when all white juries acquitted Klan members of lynchings.

Or as you no doubt refer to them, "The Good Old Days".

You are an expert at creating your own reality.

Jim Bowie is one of these guys who thinks it's a tragedy the South lost the Civil War.

I think this case is about the rights of innocent, unarmed individuals to be safe from those gun toting vigilante types, like George Zimmerman. I think it is about the role of Neighborhood Watch. It is about people who carry weapons putting innocent civilians in harms way and getting away with it. It is definitely something that needs to be further investigated. What innocent, unarmed person would want to live in America now, knowing they are literally at the mercy of every gun toting jackass who decides he is the one in danger from an unarmed person and blows people away with a hair trigger mentality? All Americans are at the mercy of such individuals.

As usual, Spambot adds nothing to the conversation.

Zimmerman is going to get charged federally, and they aren't going to fuck it up.

Wrong. There is no legal basis to bring federal civil rights charges. Not even if the interpretation is viewed in the widest of contexts.
To charge a person with a federal civil rights violation crime, there must be evidence of of malice intent which also must include premeditation to cause harm to a person or persons based on race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.
Civil Rights Division Home Page..
Civil Rights Division Home Page..
Have fun....Being wrong...Again.

I think this case is about the rights of innocent, unarmed individuals to be safe from those gun toting vigilante types, like George Zimmerman. I think it is about the role of Neighborhood Watch. It is about people who carry weapons putting innocent civilians in harms way and getting away with it. It is definitely something that needs to be further investigated. What innocent, unarmed person would want to live in America now, knowing they are literally at the mercy of every gun toting jackass who decides he is the one in danger from an unarmed person and blows people away with a hair trigger mentality? All Americans are at the mercy of such individuals.

Well you can oin your mind twist this any way you wish. Doesn't make it fact.

You'll never get around the fact that the Martin kid was beating the shit out of Zimmerman, smashing his head into concrete. It was determined by forensic evidence as well as direct testimony or medical experts that this is true.
You people are pissed off because you had an expectation that was not met.
Let me know if you will take the pacifist route when you become a victim of a violent crime...Oh that's right..you'd rather be carried by 6.

Which is again evidence that blacks are convinced that they deserve special treatment. Racial tension can never end when one race wants special treatment.

They've been getting special treatment for the last 50 years. Why should their expectations change at this late date?[/

There's a telling comment from someone who really has no clue about what it's like to be black in this society.

Why don't you tell us.

There's a telling comment from someone who really has no clue about what it's like to be black in this society.

And you do? You and Sarass.

One thing about it, I know what it's like to be a female and to have chauvinist pigs like you devalue everything we do.....up to and including a jury verdict based on the EVIDENCE! You jackass.

I really don't put all the blame on the Jury.

This case was really lost by the Keystone Cops of Sanford. The ones who didn't secure evidence or investigate until their were national demonstrations.

For instance, Zimmerman was on TWO prescription medications. one of them Temazepam, causes anxiety, aggressiveness, even Hallucinations.

Of course, it didn't occur to the Keystone Cops to drug test him, He was an outstanding citizen protecting us from hoodies.

So I want to hear about this special treatment blacks have been getting.

Projecting again.

[

Well you can oin your mind twist this any way you wish. Doesn't make it fact.

You'll never get around the fact that the Martin kid was beating the shit out of Zimmerman, smashing his head into concrete. It was determined by forensic evidence as well as direct testimony or medical experts that this is true.
You people are pissed off because you had an expectation that was not met.
Let me know if you will take the pacifist route when you become a victim of a violent crime...Oh that's right..you'd rather be carried by 6.

Zimmerman wouldn't have gotten into fight if he hadn't

Profiled Martin
Stalked Martin
Chased Martin
Cornered Martin

Gee, I'm sorry, I don't want a guy on Temazepam and Adderall walking around my neighborhood at night "protecting" me from kids buying candy.

Forum List

Back