Deranged liberal who stole other student's MAGA hat faces up to 1 year in prison

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Woman who stole 'Make America Great Again' cap from fellow student could be jailed for up to a year

A university student who allegedly stole a cap bearing the message "Make America great again" from a Donald Trump supporter faces up to a year in prison.

Riverside Country District Attorney's Office has filed a charge of theft against University of California student Edith Macias, after she was allegedly filmed brandishing the red hat and condemning racism.

Ms Macias said the message on the hat represented genocide.

"Look at this — make America great again? It was never f****** great, never," she says in the footage captured by fellow student Matthew Vitale.

Mr Vitale, a member of the University of California Riverside Republicans, responded: "Then get out, honestly, if you don't like the country, get out."

When she said she was born in the US and had nowhere else to go, he said: "Go to Mexico, go to wherever the hell you want."

Mr Vitale pressed charges after the incident, which occurred on 27 September, saying Ms Macias stole his hat off his head during a campus meeting and refused to give it back.

He said he eventually retrieved the cap after Ms Macias gave it to university staff.

“I’m very excited that the DA’s [district attorney] office took it seriously,” Mr Vitale told Fox News. “We can’t thank UCPD enough.”

He accused the university of appearing not to believe the matter was important....

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for President Donald J. Trump. :)

Hope she enjoys her one year lockup with a burly dyke named "Thelma Lou."

Wow, that is pretty fascist shit.

Of course you right wing fascist believe in throwing most of the country in prison! Don't whine to me about small government...You fuckers should have walked up to the guy and took it back. Pussies.

Of course you right wing fascist believe in throwing most of the country in prison! Don't whine to me about small government...You fuckers should have walked up to the guy and took it back. Pussies.

Uhhh...that wasn't a "guy".

But I do agree. I wouldn't have tried to debate with her, like the hat-owner kept doing.

The funny thing is, she stole his hat and took him to the office where she thought he would get in trouble with the authorities.

I think she has to have some time in the greybar motel to realize that she doesn't steal things and people are allowed to have different opinions. I think she will have better manners in the future.

The funny thing is, she stole his hat and took him to the office where she thought he would get in trouble with the authorities.

I think she has to have some time in the greybar motel to realize that she doesn't steal things and people are allowed to have different opinions. I think she will have better manners in the future.

This deranged liberal is the type of incestuous retardation that liberal safe place universities produce these days.

I saw the video when the theft first occurred. Edith Macias is a piece of garbage. In an article it said she was waiting for her student aid to begin at the time she stole the hat. Then she went online to ask others to pay for her apartment until the aid arrives. Apparently she doesn't know what it means to get a fucking job and pay your own way.

So American taxpayers are wasting more of their hard-earned dollars sending this stupid piece of shit to college. But the truly awful thing is that she’s so willing to take charity with both hands, while trashing the country that makes her “paid for” education possible. Cheesy bych.

Last edited:

it was a woman, and that is illegal little dumb bunny.

Forum List

Back