Deposition video shows Trump mistaking rape accuser for his ex-wife

john54

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2018

In October 2022 deposition, when asked to identify a woman standing next to him in a photo, Trump repeatedly pointed to his rape accuser, E Jean Carroll, who he claimed he'd never met and wasn't his "type," and said with certainty "That's my wife. That's Marla."

Now, it remains to be seen whether Trump will switch his defense to "accidental rape" given these new revelations. Perhaps he'll argue that, just like his ex-wife, the plaintiff froze with fear when he came up behind her, just like his ex-wife, she never looked at him during the entire affair, and just like his ex-wife, she cried afterward and so the rape, while unfortunate, was a mistake anyone could have made?

Last edited:
I saw that, you are looking at a man who is not mentally well. His comments about "she is not my type" are bad enough, but then the assclown mistakes her for Marla Maples and says she is his wife.

Dementia Donald doesn’t even know who he married.

He takes a shit every morning and then gets out of bed. Poopy Pants Trump.

That explains why batshit crazy forgot to scream while being raped in the middle of a busy department store.....

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

What did you do when you were raped? Oh, you weren't, but you seem to think you're an expert on being raped.

7ktljs.jpg

In October 2022 deposition, when asked to identify a woman standing next to him in a photo, Trump repeatedly pointed to his rape accuser, E Jean Carroll, who he claimed he'd never met and wasn't his "type," and said with certainty "That's my wife. That's Marla."

Now, it remains to be seen whether Trump will switch his defense to "accidental rape" given these new revelations. Perhaps he'll argue that, just like his ex-wife, the plaintiff froze with fear when he came up behind her, just like his ex-wife, she never looked at him during the entire affair, and just like his ex-wife, she cried afterward and so the rape, while unfortunate, was a mistake anyone could have made?

Looks like Trump married someone who wasn't his type. LOL

Forum List

Back