Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by 2aguy, Nov 28, 2017.

1. harmonica

harmonica VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +728
    What a piece of anti-Semitic work is Rev. Jeremiah Wright
    Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright

I'm not a racist--Wright is the racist--OBVIOUSLY
    please show where I've been a racist

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. harmonica

harmonica VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +728
    giving facts is not racism/racist

rac·ist
    ˈrāsəst/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    YOU are the racist for labeling me a racist--when it is not true

3. harmonica

harmonica VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +728
    they are protesting FOR black criminals because they are BLACK
    they are protesting for lies--their is no huge, chronic problem of police brutality--I've given the numbers to prove this many times
    they hate whites
    you hate whites
    YOU are the HATER/racist

4. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,850
    I am white stupid. I just happen to have empathy and I'm able to see things from other perspectives. A talent you lack.

Maybe racist isn't what you are. But you are ignorant to the way blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens in this country.

I don't know what can be done about how unfair things are for blacks. At least not overnight. It's not going to be easy. White guys who end up being CEO's of large companies go to school with white guys. They work with white guys. There just aren't a lot of black guys to choose from at the top levels of corporations. Companies love hiring blacks and women. It makes them look diverse. They just don't have any good candidates to choose from. They would have to go out of their way to find some mid level black guy and groom him for the job.

And this happens at every level of management at every company. People hire people they want to work with. Not the most qualified person for the job. Usually it's impossible to tell who's the most qualified or who will work out. If they are both qualified, the hiring manager looks at "who do I think I want to work with every day for the next 30 years" and unfortunately they usually tend to go with the white guy because they have more in common.

5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,850
    Black people didn't support OJ because they KNEW he was a black murderer and because they hate America. Do you remember that trial? Would you say that all the blacks in America hate America because they supported/defended OJ?

No you would not. You would say they want to pay white America and the injustice system for the hundreds of years innocent black men went to jail or were executed unfairly.

Whites today want blacks to forgive and forget. It's not that easy especially when enough racism still exists that they still see it. Sure YOU don't see it but that's because you are a white ignorant devil. LOL.

6. harmonica

harmonica VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +728
    But JQ says blacks are doing fine
    I've got a thread on how well they are doing
    whites should pay blacks??!! hahaha that's life
    you sure are a hater
    blacks in the US have it very, very well --even more so considering how Africa is a shithole
    they must not be thankful for how well they have it ......
    NFL/NBA/MLB players/singers/celebrities making MILLIONS$$...and you want whites to pay??!!!??? hahahahah
    they are making more than I am

7. harmonica

harmonica VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +728
    hahahhaha----but blacks ARE less qualified!!!
    they graduate high school at the lowest level--so there are a lot less at college--and I've documented on this forum how they graduate college at a lower level!!!

so there are less going to college AND those that make it to college graduate college at a lower level--therefore there are a lot less blacks qualified

but!!! they are over represented in a lot of great jobs--as documented in my ''Thankful'' thread
    blacks have it great--especially considering they graduate at the lowest level

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  8. bgrouse

bgrouse Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +323
    We need to put more blacks in charge of things where numbers matter.

[​IMG]

9. Asclepias

Asclepias Work Hard Play Hard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,064
    Blacks dont hate america. Some do hate you insecure pink mutants for trying to put roadblocks in our way. You pink mutants arent america. America is about the people that built it. Blacks for example.

10. JQPublic1

JQPublic1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,135
    I don't think Wright is racist. But if he is perceived that way it is people like you, not you personally, that made him a reactionary to your brand of racism.