Denver Post: That Building Is Racist

The NAACP once regarded calculus a "racist construct," because black students wanted to understand calculus but so few could. I think the same could be said of most white people. It didn't matter. Like other difficult abstractions and inanimate objects, it went on the NAACP's racist list.

White liberals are responsible for this insanity.

Strange that minorities have no problems going into similarly styled buildings in other cities. Does DC and NYC need to close their Union Stations because blacks in Denver won't come to theirs? It surely couldn't be that places like that charge you like $10 for 3 ounces of fresh orange juice.

The NAACP once regarded calculus a "racist construct," because black students wanted to understand calculus but so few could. I think the same could be said of most white people. It didn't matter. Like other difficult abstractions and inanimate objects, it went on the NAACP's racist list.

White liberals are responsible for this insanity.
Nope.

But white liberals are largely responsible for ending slavery.

Guess they will have to demolish the White House, being built by slaves and all. If they think the train station is 'racist' my advice would be to build a museum in it, and charge admission.

Daily Caller??? Whats that you racist P.O.S.?
Read the body of the article you stupid fucks. :slap:
if retard OP is too lazy to quote an except...

I'm not going to make the mistake of clicking on a rw hack link again & get bombarded w/ newsmaax :tinfoil: subscription offers :talktothehand:
Awe, well aren't you a sensitive little liberal girly man lol.

smny.jpg

Forum List

Back