New White House Fence Jumper Arrested

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Suspect arrested after jumping White House fence - Yahoo News
At approximately 7:16 pm (1116 GMT), an individual climbed the north fence line of the White House," the spokesman said.

"The individual was immediately taken into custody on the north lawn of the White House by Secret Service Uniformed Division K-9 teams and Uniformed Division Officers.

According to cnn- bitten by dog several times, taken to hospital, dog was also injured and taken to vet.

Dominic Adesanya White House Fence Jumper Anti-Obama and Rothschild Instagram Photos

according to this he kicked and punched the dogs.
from his instagram-
d-a-2.jpg

Unfortunately for that moron, and hysterically for us, assaulting a Secret Service K9 is no different than assaulting a Service agent.

"What you in prison for?"
"I killed a man, what did you do"
"I bit a dog"

LOL

I've always had the gut feeling it would be some black mental case that assassinates Obama if it ever happens. About 87% of black people who are killed violently in our country are killed by other black people. The crazies are going to be hopping the fence via pogosticks and pole vaulting before long.

vurtego-pogo-stick-1.jpg

BEWARE USMB HERETICS!! These are high crimes against Obama according to our MSM cultural police:

"An Instagram account linked to Adesanya has him making comments against President Barack Obama, including one photo where he says he voted in some election and that he hopes Obama gets impeached."

Forum List

Back