Denver gets firsthand knowledge of SMART technology...

He has obviously never used them for extended periods. Without electricity, the pumps for the natural gas don't work either!

I have my LP Tank filled about 3-4 times a year.

It's funny how y'all just sit around trying to figure out how shit won't work ...
Instead of trying to figure out how to make it work ... Y'all are fucking brilliant ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

They don't here, but I also don't live directly on the coast, and I have my own LP Tank ... So that wouldn't matter anyway.

Your gas company turns off the gas during Hurricanes whether you know it or not. If they dont you live in a place that isnt threatened by hurricanes. It makes logical sense. The last thing an area being ravaged by a hurricane needs is a massive gas leak.

Your gas company turns off the gas during Hurricanes whether you know it or not. If they dont you live in a place that isnt threatened by hurricanes. It makes logical sense. The last thing an area being ravaged by a hurricane needs is a massive gas leak.

I don't live directly on the coast, and we still get hurricanes and winter bad storms.
They don't shut the gas off here ... And it wouldn't matter to me if they did, because I have an LP Tank.

Katrina, Rita and Laura all came through here ... I am still here and was never out of power.

You can take measures to provide for yourself when necessary.
If you want to be dependent on the power company controlling your usage so you can save $500 in 17 years ...
Because they cannot provide you with what you need all the time, and don't want to be able to cover it when they fail yourself ... Knock yourself out ... :auiqs.jpg:

It's voluntary in Denver, Colorado anyways.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back