Dental assistant fired for expressing support for Trump on facebook

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dental Assistant Fired For Expressing Support For Trump on Facebook

A South Milwaukee dental assistant was fired from her job after a single person complained about a pro-Trump comment she had posted on Facebook.
-----------------------------------------------------------

We told you these pigs are sick in the head. Now imagine a docotr or dentist who just plain hates you because you support Trump.

You pig leftist are like 5 yrs old who never grew up you are pathetic you are idiots losers c word everything under the sun that is filth you are it!!!!

PAY BACK IS COMING YOU TWATS!!!!! KARMA FINDS U BITCH!!

A South Milwaukee dental assistant was fired from her job after a single person complained about a pro-Trump comment she had posted on Facebook.

We told you these pigs are sick in the head. Now imagine a docotr or dentist who just plain hates you because you support Trump.

You pig leftist are like 5 yrs old who never grew up you are pathetic you are idiots losers c word everything under the sun that is filth you are it!!!!

tRump and his drooling faithful are almost universally unpopular.

Do you think this should be illegal?

it's not?

Beats me. I asked if it should be illegal. What do you think?

seems like unlawful termination to me----SEEMS I am not a lawyer

it's not?

Heh.. uh, yeah. ok. Do you agree with that? Should it unlawful to fire someone because you disagree with their politics?

it's not?

It is not illegal and it goes to show you should limit what you say online. Face book is not the place to get political. Guess what if you work for me and your poitical views cost me clients you will be gone. Keep your views to your self professionally unless you are willing to take the risk. If you spout your political views as is your right , you may suffer consequences. That is just the way it is.

Well, once we make it past the blaring klaxon of a website that's mainly trying to sell you supplements, we go follow the link of the actual story and find (to no surprise), that there might be more to it. This line begs more explanation, "She said that comment, and possibly a few others like it, got her fired from her job".

South Milwaukee dental assistant says she was fired after posting a pro-Trump comment on Facebook

Like it or not, social media can be a double edged sword. If the company thinks you are costing them business (or are going to cost them business), they have a right to axe you. Do I think its right? No. But it's reality.

Well, once we make it past the blaring klaxon of a website that's mainly trying to sell you supplements, we go follow the link of the actual story and find (to no surprise), that there might be more to it. This line begs more explanation, "She said that comment, and possibly a few others like it, got her fired from her job".

South Milwaukee dental assistant says she was fired after posting a pro-Trump comment on Facebook

Like it or not, social media can be a double edged sword. If the company thinks you are costing them business (or are going to cost them business), they have a right to axe you. Do I think its right? No. But it's reality.

I LOVE MAKING FKING IDIOTS LIKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE DUMBEST FKRS WALKING LEARN HOW TO READ A HOLE!!!

upload_2020-1-16_7-56-42.png

SEE THE LITTLE LINKS WITHIN PARAGRAPHS.

hey then fired Polak over the phone.

“I’m not racist,” Polak told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. “But I am just kind of speechless about all this.”

%3Cimg%20src=
” alt=”null” />

you stupid as m f THE WEAKEST OF THE WEAK USE THE SOURCE AS AN EXCUSE NOW GO FIND YOUR CARTOONS STUPID SOB...

WTF DO U THINK YOU ASK FOR WHEN YOU GET YOUR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS YOU ASSHOLE!!

THEY ARE FKN VITAMINS NO DIFFERENT THAN A PREG BITHCH WHO TAKES VITAMINS SO SHOVE IT UP YOUR PATHETIC RETARDED ASS MORON!!

WE HATE WEAK MINDED STUPID FKRS LIKE U " THE SOURCE" ONLY WEAK P------------Y . WEAK WEAK .

I stopped watching cartoons in the 80's after I graduated college...well maybe when the kids were younger as well.
I get my prescription drugs from a pharmacy...who gets them from buyers who deal with pharmaceutical companies. When I'm picking up a prescription, I know I'm padding the pockets of the drug companies and insurance companies...as opposed some alt-right hack standing on a carton with a megaphone blaring crap so he can suck me in to buy some supplements that pad his own pocket and do nothing for me health-wise. And I don't take vitamins. A well balanced diet does the trick for me. There are reasons pregnant women take vitamins and supplements.

No need to shout, I'm right here. :)

I LOVE MAKING FKING IDIOTS LIKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE DUMBEST FKRS WALKING LEARN HOW TO READ A HOLE!!!

View attachment 300680

“I’m not racist,” Polak told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. “But I am just kind of speechless about all this.”

%3Cimg%20src=
” alt=”null” />

And if she didn't make racist comments, I would think her employer would have taken that into consideration. If you are a company, are you going to let one troll goad you into making a decision like that? No, there's more to this story. I can smell it.

View attachment 300680

%3Cimg%20src=
” alt=”null” />
So you are not for "right to work" laws allowing employers to hire and fire at will?

View attachment 300680

%3Cimg%20src=
” alt=”null” />
So you are not for "right to work" laws allowing employers to hire and fire at will?

Most people don't even understand the concept of individual rights - left or right. They simply see government as a tool to bully people they don't like.

Beats me. I asked if it should be illegal. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

seems like unlawful termination to me----SEEMS I am not a lawyer[/QUOTE]
It is not illegal and it goes to show you should limit what you say online. Face book is not the place to get political. Guess what if you work for me and your poitical views cost me clients you will be gone. Keep your views to your self professionally unless you are willing to take the risk. If you spout your political views as is your right , you may suffer consequences. That is just the way it is.[/QUOTE]

how about religious views?

you stupid as m f THE WEAKEST OF THE WEAK USE THE SOURCE AS AN EXCUSE NOW GO FIND YOUR CARTOONS STUPID SOB...

THEY ARE FKN VITAMINS NO DIFFERENT THAN A PREG BITHCH WHO TAKES VITAMINS SO SHOVE IT UP YOUR PATHETIC RETARDED ASS MORON!!

WE HATE WEAK MINDED STUPID FKRS LIKE U " THE SOURCE" ONLY WEAK P------------Y . WEAK WEAK .

I stopped watching cartoons in the 80's after I graduated college...well maybe when the kids were younger as well.
I get my prescription drugs from a pharmacy...who gets them from buyers who deal with pharmaceutical companies. When I'm picking up a prescription, I know I'm padding the pockets of the drug companies and insurance companies...as opposed some alt-right hack standing on a carton with a megaphone blaring crap so he can suck me in to buy some supplements that pad his own pocket and do nothing for me health-wise. And I don't take vitamins. A well balanced diet does the trick for me. There are reasons pregnant women take vitamins and supplements.

You watched cartoons in college?:auiqs.jpg:
A bit of arrested development eh?

LMFAO dumb ass

upload_2020-1-16_9-16-5.png

Forum List

Back