Dem's Want To Relocate DNC Convention,Where?,France,Canada,Guam,Mexico,Maybe Africa?

Romney should call his campaign,,,,,ENOUGH !! enough of all of these WARS already! will the rats ever run out of ethnic groups to declare war on? by August it will be the war on Short Balding men who look like George Castanza with a shrunken penis from swimming in pools.

How do you know they weren't Republican activists?

You think CNN, Obama's lap dog Liberal Rag would lie about it :lol:

You're missing the point. Where's the proof they are/were Democrat activists? How do we know it isn't Republican wingnuts wanting the DNC Convention out of the state?

"A DNC spokeswoman responded, saying the party will not change its plans to have the convention in Charlotte."

If the Petition and the Activist were a lie, do you think the DNC Spokeswomen would not have mentioned it in her statement to CNN?

Would you believe CNN?

"(CNN) – An online petition by same-sex marriage activists is urging the Democratic National Committee not to hold its national convention in Charlotte, NC. "

Activists urge DNC to relocate NC convention - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

So, now wingnuts have totally degraded to just making shit up.

Maybe if you learned to read, there might be a resemblance of hope for you :eusa_whistle:

How do you know they weren't Republican activists?

What's next? A demand that others prove a negative?

:boohoo::boohoo::stupid:
Being North Carolina has made it clear it is a Very Red and Very "Anti-Obama State", The DNC are getting antsy and have no idea what to do.
Can they still rebook the venture? Is there any safe place in a red state to hold the 4 night comedy show?
Never mind Virginia,Florida,Iowa,Michigan,Nevada,Colorado and the others, they will laugh the thugs right out of their states for the economic destruction O'Bozo caused them.
:Boom2:
Maybe they can just hold it in East LA, or one of the more gay districts in San Fransisco, The Obama's will be welcome there. But the residents will keep their dogs at home for the 4 day weekend.
:slap:

So by there new standards only 12 of the 50 States in America Are Viable Places to hold it? Really? Are they really so childish as to pull something like this when a MAJORITY of people in a State take a Position they do no agree with?

They better get used to the feeling because the VAST majority of Americans do not share most of their Ideals.

Being North Carolina has made it clear it is a Very Red and Very "Anti-Obama State", The DNC are getting antsy and have no idea what to do.
Can they still rebook the venture? Is there any safe place in a red state to hold the 4 night comedy show?
Never mind Virginia,Florida,Iowa,Michigan,Nevada,Colorado and the others, they will laugh the thugs right out of their states for the economic destruction O'Bozo caused them.
Maybe they can just hold it in East LA, or one of the more gay districts in San Fransisco, The Obama's will be welcome there. But the residents will keep their dogs at home for the 4 day weekend.

heard the ploy was NC

They passed a ban on gay marriage then big 0 came out of the closet.

so to suck up to them, they are having it there.

but things can change

I have supported Gay Marriage longer than Obama.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY.

lol

Most shallow, and Transparently Disingenuous Leader we have had in my life time, Period. IMO anyways.

The man does not make a single move, Support a single Position, or take a single stand with out Making the First and Foremost Factor that Decides his Position be Political Motivation.

He was Against Gay Marriage in 08 Because he thought he needed to be to win.

Now he is changing because he knows he is in Trouble, and needs to stir up the Base big time and get out the vote with something Dramatic.

Of course we all know the Truth is he has always supported it, always intended to come out and Say so, he has just been doing what he always does. Sandbagging until he can get the Most Politician Bang for his Buck.

Nothing but a Very Skilled Fucking Hack.

heard the ploy was NC

They passed a ban on gay marriage then big 0 came out of the closet.

so to suck up to them, they are having it there.

but things can change

Actually they can't This is nothing but the usual Sensationalist Posturing of the Dem Party, and the Unending willingness of their allies in the Liberal Media to perpetuate their Bullshit. Anyone with half a brain knows they could not pull off moving it. It's been planned for a long time. They simply could not change now and ask thousands of people to change plane Tickets already bought, Not to mention the Law suits that would surely happen from The Locals that have Millions wrapped up in it already and stand to lose it all if they pull out now.

More of the Same Pure Horse shit from the Left.

I have supported Gay Marriage longer than Obama.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY.

lol

Most shallow, and Transparently Disingenuous Leader we have had in my life time, Period. IMO anyways.

The man does not make a single move, Support a single Position, or take a single stand with out Making the First and Foremost Factor that Decides his Position be Political Motivation.

He was Against Gay Marriage in 08 Because he thought he needed to be to win.

Now he is changing because he knows he is in Trouble, and needs to stir up the Base big time and get out the vote with something Dramatic.

Of course we all know the Truth is he has always supported it, always intended to come out and Say so, he has just been doing what he always does. Sandbagging until he can get the Most Politician Bang for his Buck.

Nothing but a Very Skilled Fucking Hack.

He changed because he was told that certain groups wouldn't come off thier wallets until they had a reassurence from HIM directly...IN the first 90 minutes? He garnered $1M...

Gay Marriage Reversal Means Cash For Obama

To be honest I actually hope I am wrong and they do move it. Because they would be admitting what I have always said, that they are the Party of a Very Small Minority of Very Liberal People. After all 38 Out of 50 States have similar Laws. So they would be saying that only 12 states are suitable locations for their Convention.

So go for it. Help prove what I already know you elitist, Self Righteous, Short sited Liberal Boobs :)

To be honest I actually hope I am wrong and they do move it. Because they would be admitting what I have always said, that they are the Party of a Very Small Minority of Very Liberal People. After all 38 Out of 50 States have similar Laws. So they would be saying that only 12 states are suitable locations for their Convention.

So go for it. Help prove what I already know you elitist, Self Righteous, Short sited Liberal Boobs :)
32 have it ensconsed in thier Constitutions...or similiar actions...

NY would do it in a heartbeat....
Mayor Bloomberg would love to get all that cash that the Libs would
bring in.Might be the first time they spend their own money even.

NY would do it in a heartbeat....
Mayor Bloomberg would love to get all that cash that the Libs would
bring in.Might be the first time they spend their own money even.

Would Bloomberg wipe the streets of homeless in the meantime? ;)

Isn't he still busy wiping the streets after OWS?
:lol::lol:

After all? According to an interview by Hannity with a lead OWS'er? NYC Police sent in prostitutes, drunks, miscreants...:lol:

I very much hope they move it. I don't want North Carolina to forget what obama and the democrats think of them before the election.

Forum List

Back