Dems want to impeach a prez for exposing a crime so they can elect the one who committed the crime?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Slade3200 if it turns out that Biden did pull some shenanigans will you eat crow...or will you stand firm with your position that Trump was out of bounds?
Of course I would. I like Biden but if he broke the law and abused his office then he should go down. That doesn’t mean I support a baseless witch hunt to try and find something on him. as far as I’ve seen there is nothing to substantiate an investigation except for Trump wanting to brand him a crook. Otherwise our intel agencies would be investigating it and Trump wouldnt have to send his minions out to sneak a deal to get Ukraine to do it.

Two things...
Is their a bunch of circumstantial evidence indicating potential foul play?
Are you sure you know what our intel agencies are up to? You know someone with clearance?

There's one glaring problem with this thread.

Biden committed no crime.

There's one glaring problem with this thread.

Biden committed no crime.

How were you able to convict Roy Moore, Kavanaugh and Trump (several times) on circumstantial evidence yet struggle to convict Biden on an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence? Just curious.

Watch and listen closely...it’s just a matter of time before Jim Jordan uses my line.
“Democrats want to impeach a president for exposing a crime so they can elect the one who committed the crime?

Members of the POT (party of Trump) and their right wing media cohorts are free to express their opinion that the impeachment inquiry is a sham. But those allegations don't change the constitutional authority given to the House committees to lawfully conduct it. So riddle me this.
We know for an absolute certainty Trump has obstructed the inquiry by refusing to release requested documents and by ordering that subpoenaed witnesses not testify. Therefore, we know one of the articles of impeachment will include a charge of obstruction.
Senate Repubs can disingenuously claim the extortion of Ukraine does not, in their minds, rise to the level of an impeachable offense. But how will they get around the fact Trump has obstructed the inquiry?

As an aside, it should be noted the Trump admin may open itself up to the commission of another impeachable offense. The hypocritical Trump lackey known as Lindsey Graham has requested from the State Dept. documents pertaining to Joe Biden's activities with respect to the US government's demands the corrupt prosecutor Shokin be removed from office because he refused to prosecute cases of corruption in Ukraine. If the admin acquiesces to this request while blocking the release of documents sought by the House Intel Committee in the course of its impeachment inquiry it runs the risk of being charged with selectively releasing documents for investigations it favors. Representing yet another abuse of power.

Do you find it odd that Mexicrats are still pissing themselves and screaming at the sky over this fabricated bunch of Ukraine bullshit..pretending the nation, their quality of life and livelihoods are at risk while thousands of filthy wetbacks continue to break into our nation murder, rape and pillage our citizenry and the dumbmotherfuckers stay quiet and say nothing?

Forum List

Back