Dems want to impeach a prez for exposing a crime so they can elect the one who committed the crime?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Hmmm, I suppose that makes perfect sense in LibTardia.
Remember, this is the same President who has promised to restore law and order and has promised to protect Americans from an invasion of thirdworlders...The Mexicrats hate him for that as well.
Fucking weird!

Remember, this is the same President who has promised to restore law and order and has promised to protect Americans from an invasion of thirdworlders...The Mexicrats hate him for that as well.
Fucking weird!

The fact is, the commies are trying to get two birds with one stone. If you think they want Biden as their nominee you're delusional.

Fucking weird!

The fact is, the commies are trying to get two birds with one stone. If you think they want Biden as their nominee you're delusional.

I think I get your implication.
They “want” whoever they believe can beat Trump...Right now Biden may be their only hope.
Pence would beat anyone on a Dem ticket if some crazy shit happened and Trump was impeached with senate support.

Fucking weird!

I think I get your implication.
They “want” whoever they believe can beat Trump...Right now Biden may be their only hope.
Pence would beat anyone on a Dem ticket if some crazy shit happened and Trump was impeached with senate support.

The commies have been watching how incompetent Biden is, he wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against Trump. They want Warren or Harris.

Fucking weird!
What crime? What criminal?

The commies have been watching how incompetent Biden is, he wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against Trump. They want Warren or Harris.

1295180.png

[That's directed at anyone who thinks—however incompetent Mr. Biden may be—that Ms. Warren or Ms. Harris are not much, much, much worse.]

Fucking weird!

The thread title summarized the Democrats perfectly.

And the dear little whistleblower heresay squealer doing his good Democrat dirty work of innuendo.

Dems want to impeach a prez for exposing a crime so they can elect the one who committed the crime?
Best Description yet of the clown show in DC

And Billy000 and the twisted, desperate fools can’t wrap their tiny little minds around the simplicity in it all.
“I believe survivors...Kavanaugh is guilty!”
“I know for a fact Trump colluded with the Russians.”
“He may not have colluded but I know he obstructed justice.”
“I know he tried to extort Ukraine...because Adam Schiff said so.”

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Slade3200 if it turns out that Biden did pull some shenanigans will you eat crow...or will you stand firm with your position that Trump was out of bounds?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Slade3200 if it turns out that Biden did pull some shenanigans will you eat crow...or will you stand firm with your position that Trump was out of bounds?
Of course I would. I like Biden but if he broke the law and abused his office then he should go down. That doesn’t mean I support a baseless witch hunt to try and find something on him. as far as I’ve seen there is nothing to substantiate an investigation except for Trump wanting to brand him a crook. Otherwise our intel agencies would be investigating it and Trump wouldnt have to send his minions out to sneak a deal to get Ukraine to do it.

The thread title is correct. Libs only interested in how the truth was found out (so that can be prevented in the future) and no interest in the crime committed that was found out.

Forum List

Back