Dems Want Terrorists To Keep U.s. Citizenship

I bet you loved it back in 2002

Hmmm...no, I think I pretty much detested democrats back then as much as I do today.

So the Patriot Act was a 100% Democratic invention and accomplishment then, huh?

It doesn't matter who invented it.

OK. So, just for informational purposes then, what political party did the Patriot Act come out of when it was proposed as a bill in Congress?
Who cares. since 2007 the Dems controlled Congress Since 2009 they controlled the President. Care to explain why they did not get rid of it in all those years?

Great job answering my exceedingly basic, easy-to-answer question and not trying to completely change the topic with loaded questions. It really serves to demonstrate your intellectual honesty and ability to debate in a civil manner.

Slowly and carefully explain to me the Constitutional right of the President to order drone attacks on American citizens that were never even charged with a crime? If he was legally able to do that then I see no problem taking citizenship from people that voluntarily join an organization with a stated goal of attacking the US Government. It is called treason.

And treason doesn't merit a trial, correct. Few people realize that the accusation of treason need only be made, and if the federal government takes it seriously, it is an indisputable truth subject to no right of appeal.

Hmmm...no, I think I pretty much detested democrats back then as much as I do today.

So the Patriot Act was a 100% Democratic invention and accomplishment then, huh?

OK. So, just for informational purposes then, what political party did the Patriot Act come out of when it was proposed as a bill in Congress?
Who cares. since 2007 the Dems controlled Congress Since 2009 they controlled the President. Care to explain why they did not get rid of it in all those years?

Great job answering my exceedingly basic, easy-to-answer question and not trying to completely change the topic with loaded questions. It really serves to demonstrate your intellectual honesty and ability to debate in a civil manner.
You are trying to imply we have Patriot act only because of republicans. The Senate was controlled by Democrats when it was passed. and it was renewed over and over by DEMOCRATS.

Liberal democrats days are numbered, they might as well put a rope around their own necks because of stupid shit like this. Nobody is going to take them seriously anymore, these pathetic jokers.

History of the Patriot Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Read it and weep. The Senate was controlled by Democrats when this was proposed and passed the first time, further large numbers of democrats supported its passage.

Read it

OK, thanks for the link!

Introduced in the House of Representatives as H.R. 3162 by Frank J. Sensenbrenner, Jr. (RWI) on October 23, 2001

How informative! It seems that the Patriot Act was a Wrongpublican creation after all! Thank you for finally conceding the point. Even if you lack the spine to do so directly, it's still an important step in the ryght dyryctyyn, fellow lybyryl.

Read it

OK, thanks for the link!

Introduced in the House of Representatives as H.R. 3162 by Frank J. Sensenbrenner, Jr. (RWI) on October 23, 2001

How informative! It seems that the Patriot Act was a Wrongpublican creation after all! Thank you for finally conceding the point. Even if you lack the spine to do so directly, it's still an important step in the ryght dyryctyyn, fellow lybyryl.
Except it took the Dems in the House and Especially in the Dem controlled Senate to pass it. You see the Senate at that time was run by democrats. All they had to do was not put it up for a vote, but instead they not only put it up for a vote the voted FOR it. Thanks for playing.

Liberal democrats days are numbered, they might as well put a rope around their own necks because of stupid shit like this. Nobody is going to take them seriously anymore, these pathetic jokers.

The American pyyple voted for President Obama twice, and you think our days are numbered?

If anything, it's the Wrongpublicans that need to worry and you know it. Even Faux News whines about the decline of their backwards, bigoted party.

You are trying to imply we have Patriot act only because of republicans.

When? Where? How? Give specific quotations to back up your claims.

Read it

OK, thanks for the link!

Except it took the Dems in the House and Especially in the Dem controlled Senate to pass it. You see the Senate at that time was run by democrats. All they had to do was not put it up for a vote, but instead they not only put it up for a vote the voted FOR it. Thanks for playing.

Quit wasting your time, gunny. These same marxist shills screeched for years about "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq. Then all the web pages started popping up where every democrat in national politics was quoted with their own ominous portents about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and how we needed to do something about it. That still didn't shut them up. Their religion is the cliché. Give them a dozen words and a few phrases and they're good to go for an entire decade.

You are trying to imply we have Patriot act only because of republicans.

When? Where? How? Give specific quotations to back up your claims.

You have insisted that only the republicans created the patriot act I have shown you that the Dems controlled the Senate, if they were actually opposed to the act they could have defeated it in several ways. One of course , if they opposed it, would be to never bring it up for a vote. Another way would be to filibuster it or even better since they had 51 votes they could have just voted against it. They not only did not do any of those three things they voted for it in large numbers.

From Cruz's bill:

becoming a member of, or providing training or material assistance to, any designated foreign terrorist organization that such person knows, or has reason to know—

I actually kind of like this. Once President Obama uses the powers granted to him under the NDAA (thanks, Wrongpublicans!) to declare the Gray Old Party a foreign terrorist organization, that means every registered Wrongpublican, every Wrongpublican activist, and anyone who has ever even defend Wrongpublican talking points online can be immediately stripped of their citizenship and not just their rights, as is the case under the NDAA.

We need to pass this, or something like it.

yes because we all known the cracker christer party is attracting so many no white people

Lindsay Graham R SC : "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".

From Cruz's bill:

becoming a member of, or providing training or material assistance to, any designated foreign terrorist organization that such person knows, or has reason to know—

I actually kind of like this. Once President Obama uses the powers granted to him under the NDAA (thanks, Wrongpublicans!) to declare the Gray Old Party a foreign terrorist organization, that means every registered Wrongpublican, every Wrongpublican activist, and anyone who has ever even defend Wrongpublican talking points online can be immediately stripped of their citizenship and not just their rights, as is the case under the NDAA.

We need to pass this, or something like it.
:clap::clap::clap:

That is a first good start

U.S. citizen terrorists, enjoying the freedom they have when the regime in power is soft on them, are Democrat voters. Any wonder the party of Karl Marx doesn't want them deprived of their citizenship (right to vote without even having to be dead).

Forum List

Back