Dems Try To Copy Trump's Populism But Are Sucking At It

They lost because people figured out what they stood for.

The people figured out Dem's and their pals in the Fake News, Trump obliterated them its funny. :laugh:

It looks like they're having a hard time right now. Nobody seems to be contributing to their coffers after their failed 2016 campaign. Now they think by copying Trump, they might have a chance in 2020.

But you know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." :laugh:

Promising 'A Better Deal,' Democrats try to rebrand party

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic leaders believe they lost to President Donald Trump partly because voters don't know what the party stands for. So they're trying to rebrand themselves with a new slogan and a populist new agenda as they look ahead to the 2018 midterms.

It's called "A Better Deal" and House and Senate Democratic leaders are rolling it out Monday afternoon in Berryville, Virginia.

Righties having a Trumpanism

We get to rub salt in the left's wounds for at least 4 years. :badgrin:

At least. I'd say the November knocked the Democrat Party's dick in the dirt so hard, that they won't be able to get it up for the next 10 years.

Realistically, Trump is not very popular himself. They're just even worse than he is. Which is pretty terrifying.
No... sorry... PRESIDENT Trump is very popular with the vast majority of Americans.

No, he isn't. Even in Indiana, most people don't like him. Most people just like Hillary even less.
Sorry, but no, he is, and I have a good friend in IN that supports him as does everyone he knows, as IN voted for him as well as the vast majority of other states.

Try again... leftist lies don't get very far here, as you will soon learn.

I live in Indiana. Try again.

Your friend probably lives in the hillbilly south. Hoosiers with money live in NWI, and few of them find Trump appealing. He was one of those "hold your nose while you vote" candidates here.

Lol look at you calling them hillbillies. You must be one of the fags n hags

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. They are hillbillies. They'll tell you so themselves. They're proud of it.

Since populism is the worst form of government and the opposite of what the founders intended, nobody should try to copy it.

It seemed to work pretty well for Obama, didn't it?
Obama was liberal on social issues. So not a populist.

Your memory must be failing. The only reason Obama won was because he was being touted as a young black Democrat. That, and because of the backlash against GW. And that was all. Do you really think anyone believed all that crap he spewed about "hope and change", a "post-racial America", a ""new era of Muslim-American relations", and holding out his hand to make the "sea stop rising"?

I sure as hell didn't buy it. I knew the guy was a phony from the start. But to see all those people who were swooning and crying when he spoke, was also an embarrassment. How ignorant could anyone be to believe that?
None of that has any relevance to your argument that Obama is a populist

Do you believe that CNN would lie to you? How about Barack Obama? Would he lie to you?

"President Obama's 2012 campaign is gradually starting to take shape. Rather than focusing on the record from his first term and his competence as the commander in chief, the president is promoting himself as a revived populist..."

Why 'Obama the populist' is not a winning re-election theme - CNN.com
Did he drop talking about socially liberal topics during the campaign? Maybe he did, I don't remember. But he certainly didn't drop them from his Presidency.

No... sorry... PRESIDENT Trump is very popular with the vast majority of Americans.

No, he isn't. Even in Indiana, most people don't like him. Most people just like Hillary even less.
Sorry, but no, he is, and I have a good friend in IN that supports him as does everyone he knows, as IN voted for him as well as the vast majority of other states.

Your friend probably lives in the hillbilly south. Hoosiers with money live in NWI, and few of them find Trump appealing. He was one of those "hold your nose while you vote" candidates here.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. They are hillbillies. They'll tell you so themselves. They're proud of it.

Born and raised in Indiana, lived outside of Jeffersonville for three years.

Back at ya, noob

They lost because people figured out what they stood for.

The people figured out Dem's and their pals in the Fake News, Trump obliterated them its funny. :laugh:

It looks like they're having a hard time right now. Nobody seems to be contributing to their coffers after their failed 2016 campaign. Now they think by copying Trump, they might have a chance in 2020.

But you know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." :laugh:

Promising 'A Better Deal,' Democrats try to rebrand party

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic leaders believe they lost to President Donald Trump partly because voters don't know what the party stands for. So they're trying to rebrand themselves with a new slogan and a populist new agenda as they look ahead to the 2018 midterms.

It's called "A Better Deal" and House and Senate Democratic leaders are rolling it out Monday afternoon in Berryville, Virginia.

Righties having a Trumpanism

We get to rub salt in the left's wounds for at least 4 years. :badgrin:

At least. I'd say the November knocked the Democrat Party's dick in the dirt so hard, that they won't be able to get it up for the next 10 years.

LOL I think they are toast, maybe 2022 if they stop behaving like morons.

Since populism is the worst form of government and the opposite of what the founders intended, nobody should try to copy it.

You realize populusm is defined as support for the concerns of the ordinary people, right?

Almost every political ideology claims that.

I suspect you had no clue what populism is. Now you know
The pre-civil rights Democrats were massively populist. That's what you are suppoting.

A populist is a fiscal liberal/social conservative. Now you know what populism is.

No a populist would be anyone showing concern for the people. Sit down

Wrong, of course. Populism is the natural opposite to libertarianism on the political spectrum.

th

It seemed to work pretty well for Obama, didn't it?

Your memory must be failing. The only reason Obama won was because he was being touted as a young black Democrat. That, and because of the backlash against GW. And that was all. Do you really think anyone believed all that crap he spewed about "hope and change", a "post-racial America", a ""new era of Muslim-American relations", and holding out his hand to make the "sea stop rising"?

I sure as hell didn't buy it. I knew the guy was a phony from the start. But to see all those people who were swooning and crying when he spoke, was also an embarrassment. How ignorant could anyone be to believe that?

Do you believe that CNN would lie to you? How about Barack Obama? Would he lie to you?

"President Obama's 2012 campaign is gradually starting to take shape. Rather than focusing on the record from his first term and his competence as the commander in chief, the president is promoting himself as a revived populist..."

Did he drop talking about socially liberal topics during the campaign? Maybe he did, I don't remember. But he certainly didn't drop them from his Presidency.
What topics are you talking about?

Back at ya, noob

Are libs mocking the working class again?

th

Tada!!!

Back at ya, noob

That explains a lot. You pretty much just backed up everything I said.

Back at ya, noob

Well a map was just posted backing what I said.

Back at ya, noob

Oh, are we just going to ignore the part where I said Indiana still liked Trump MORE than Hillary? Which is all that stupid map tells us?

Nice try boys and girls. Your elementary school education is gonna have to work a little harder if you want to make a decent point.

th

AHAHAHA ouch, you're even meaner to libs than I am...APPROVED!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: That's some funny shit right there! :eusa_clap:

Back at ya, noob

Oh, are we just going to ignore the part where I said Indiana still liked Trump MORE than Hillary? Which is all that stupid map tells us?

Nice try boys and girls. Your elementary school education is gonna have to work a little harder if you want to make a decent point.

Aww look at the prog looking down on us common folk

What topics are you talking about?
Social liberties. The government can't stop you from doing something you want to do if it doesn't hurt or affect others.

Back at ya, noob

You're kind of asking for it.

Back at ya, noob

Aww, man. You caught me. I just made up that map with some crayons and paper.

Back at ya, noob

You're kind of asking for it.

You're child's play, noob

Forum List

Back