Mueller may already have Trump's tax returns

I agree that Mueller already has Trump's tax returns - because they are a critical element in his financial investigations.

So, using Trump supporter logic, wouldn't it be a good thing if they were leaked, so Americans could see the truth?

You want to try again at attaching that .pfd copy of your own tax return before seeking those of others.

Apparently your first attempt failed - or are you just a hypocrite?

The question in this thread is directed at those who justified the illegal hacking and exposure of private Democrat documents on the grounds that the illegality was trumped (no pun intended) by the value of exposing the truth about the Democrats, such as it were.

If you don't support that rationalization then the question is not directed at you.

So, using Trump supporter logic, wouldn't it be a good thing if they were leaked, so Americans could see the truth?

You want to try again at attaching that .pfd copy of your own tax return before seeking those of others.

NYcarbineer is not running for office.. Past candidates and presidents have provided them.

'
Unravelling Trump's financial dealings is the best way to deal with America's Mafioso-in-Chief.

It worked with Al Capone.

Who gives a shit about his tax returns... I guess the world is full of spineless weasel's. Lol

The above MORON wants to compare the importance of a poster here own tax returns....to the importance of revealing Trump's......

Ahhhh, the"intelligence" of right wingers.....something really to behold.

NYcarbineer is not running for office.. Past candidates and presidents have provided them.
That was their choice. It imposed no requirement on Trump to do so.

The question in this thread is directed at those who justified the illegal hacking and exposure of private Democrat documents on the grounds that the illegality was trumped (no pun intended) by the value of exposing the truth about the Democrats, such as it were.

If you don't support that rationalization then the question is not directed at you.
No one justified the illegal hacking, idiot.

NYCarb isn't running for POTUS and it's a .PDF not a .pfd. .PFD is the sound we hear whenever you post.

copy of your own tax return before seeking those of others.

The O/P is NOT seeking my tax returns because they're irrelevant, and I'm positive that the O/P couldn't give a crap about yours too.

BUT, for a charlatan who ran on "I'm the best businessman who ever walked the planet".......some proof beyond his bullshit, is surely in order....Lets see those tax returns for the last 10-15 years.

copy of your own tax return before seeking those of others.

The O/P is NOT seeking my tax returns because they're irrelevant, and I'm positive that the O/P couldn't give a crap about yours too.

BUT, for a charlatan who ran on "I'm the best businessman who ever walked the planet".......some proof beyond his bullshit, is surely in order....Lets see those tax returns for the last 10-15 years.
Everything he seeks is irrelevant because there is no crime to investigate.

Are you lib halfwits back to Trump's tax returns?

AwJeezLiberalCrapAgain.png

Forum List

Back