Dems Try To Copy Trump's Populism But Are Sucking At It

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It looks like they're having a hard time right now. Nobody seems to be contributing to their coffers after their failed 2016 campaign. Now they think by copying Trump, they might have a chance in 2020.

But you know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." :laugh:

Promising 'A Better Deal,' Democrats try to rebrand party

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic leaders believe they lost to President Donald Trump partly because voters don't know what the party stands for. So they're trying to rebrand themselves with a new slogan and a populist new agenda as they look ahead to the 2018 midterms.

It's called "A Better Deal" and House and Senate Democratic leaders are rolling it out Monday afternoon in Berryville, Virginia.

They lost because people figured out what they stood for.
And they're finding out more about just what kind of vile political hacks they are too.

Their true colors have really been on display since they got their asses handed to them when president Trump got elected, and Americans are really disgusted.

Realistically, Trump is not very popular himself. They're just even worse than he is. Which is pretty terrifying.

Since populism is the worst form of government and the opposite of what the founders intended, nobody should try to copy it.

Realistically, Trump is not very popular himself. They're just even worse than he is. Which is pretty terrifying.

I take it you didn't watch his speech at the Boy Scout's Jamboree? Do yourself a real favor and stop believing all the fake noise from the lying media you're hearing. I guarantee you that were Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to speak at two different cities right today, Trump's crowd would outnumber Hillary's ten to one.

Since populism is the worst form of government and the opposite of what the founders intended, nobody should try to copy it.

It seemed to work pretty well for Obama, didn't it?

I take it you didn't watch his speech at the Boy Scout's Jamboree? Do yourself a real favor and stop believing all the fake noise from the lying media you're hearing. I guarantee you that were Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to speak at two different cities right today, Trump's crowd would outnumber Hillary's ten to one.

Yeah, because Trump puts on a circus act and Hillary is that boring old professor whose class you use to take a nap in.

Yeah, because Trump puts on a circus act and Hillary is that boring old professor whose class you use to take a nap in.

And? Are you not entertained?

No... sorry... PRESIDENT Trump is very popular with the vast majority of Americans.

No, he isn't. Even in Indiana, most people don't like him. Most people just like Hillary even less.
Sorry, but no, he is, and I have a good friend in IN that supports him as does everyone he knows, as IN voted for him as well as the vast majority of other states.

Try again... leftist lies don't get very far here, as you will soon learn.

It seemed to work pretty well for Obama, didn't it?
Obama was liberal on social issues. So not a populist.

Your memory must be failing. The only reason Obama won was because he was being touted as a young black Democrat. That, and because of the backlash against GW. And that was all. Do you really think anyone believed all that crap he spewed about "hope and change", a "post-racial America", a ""new era of Muslim-American relations", and holding out his hand to make the "sea stop rising"?

I sure as hell didn't buy it. I knew the guy was a phony from the start. But to see all those people who were swooning and crying when he spoke, was also an embarrassment. How ignorant could anyone be to believe that?

No... sorry... PRESIDENT Trump is very popular with the vast majority of Americans.

No, he isn't. Even in Indiana, most people don't like him. Most people just like Hillary even less.
Sorry, but no, he is, and I have a good friend in IN that supports him as does everyone he knows, as IN voted for him as well as the vast majority of other states.

Try again... leftist lies don't get very far here, as you will soon learn.

Get out of Indianapolis and the hags n fags and Trump is popular in Indiana

Forum List

Back