Dems Try To Copy Trump's Populism But Are Sucking At It

Realistically, Trump is not very popular himself. They're just even worse than he is. Which is pretty terrifying.
No... sorry... PRESIDENT Trump is very popular with the vast majority of Americans.

No, he isn't. Even in Indiana, most people don't like him. Most people just like Hillary even less.
Sorry, but no, he is, and I have a good friend in IN that supports him as does everyone he knows, as IN voted for him as well as the vast majority of other states.

Try again... leftist lies don't get very far here, as you will soon learn.

Get out of Indianapolis and the hags n fags and Trump is popular in Indiana

How could he not be popular in Indiana? His Vice President and a great American Mike Pence is from there. :biggrin:

Since populism is the worst form of government and the opposite of what the founders intended, nobody should try to copy it.

It seemed to work pretty well for Obama, didn't it?
Obama was liberal on social issues. So not a populist.

Your memory must be failing. The only reason Obama won was because he was being touted as a young black Democrat. That, and because of the backlash against GW. And that was all. Do you really think anyone believed all that crap he spewed about "hope and change", a "post-racial America", a ""new era of Muslim-American relations", and holding out his hand to make the "sea stop rising"?

I sure as hell didn't buy it. I knew the guy was a phony from the start. But to see all those people who were swooning and crying when he spoke, was also an embarrassment. How ignorant could anyone be to believe that?
None of that has any relevance to your argument that Obama is a populist

It looks like they're having a hard time right now. Nobody seems to be contributing to their coffers after their failed 2016 campaign. Now they think by copying Trump, they might have a chance in 2020.

But you know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." :laugh:

Promising 'A Better Deal,' Democrats try to rebrand party

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic leaders believe they lost to President Donald Trump partly because voters don't know what the party stands for. So they're trying to rebrand themselves with a new slogan and a populist new agenda as they look ahead to the 2018 midterms.

It's called "A Better Deal" and House and Senate Democratic leaders are rolling it out Monday afternoon in Berryville, Virginia.
That's okay, Trumpet sucks at it also......

They lost because people figured out what they stood for.

The people figured out Dem's and their pals in the Fake News, Trump obliterated them its funny. :laugh:

It looks like they're having a hard time right now. Nobody seems to be contributing to their coffers after their failed 2016 campaign. Now they think by copying Trump, they might have a chance in 2020.

But you know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." :laugh:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic leaders believe they lost to President Donald Trump partly because voters don't know what the party stands for. So they're trying to rebrand themselves with a new slogan and a populist new agenda as they look ahead to the 2018 midterms.

It's called "A Better Deal" and House and Senate Democratic leaders are rolling it out Monday afternoon in Berryville, Virginia.

Righties having a Trumpanism

Realistically, Trump is not very popular himself. They're just even worse than he is. Which is pretty terrifying.
No... sorry... PRESIDENT Trump is very popular with the vast majority of Americans.

No, he isn't. Even in Indiana, most people don't like him. Most people just like Hillary even less.
Sorry, but no, he is, and I have a good friend in IN that supports him as does everyone he knows, as IN voted for him as well as the vast majority of other states.

Get out of Indianapolis and the hags n fags and Trump is popular in Indiana

How could he not be popular in Indiana? His Vice President and a great American Mike Pence is from there. :biggrin:

Indiana and Indianapolis are two different animals. Get outside of Indy and its deep red, Indy is sort of purplish.

Same with Illinois and Chicago...but Chicago is deep blue and the state suffers for it

I live in Indiana. Try again.

Your friend probably lives in the hillbilly south. Hoosiers with money live in NWI, and few of them find Trump appealing. He was one of those "hold your nose while you vote" candidates here.

Since populism is the worst form of government and the opposite of what the founders intended, nobody should try to copy it.

You realize populusm is defined as support for the concerns of the ordinary people, right?

Almost every political ideology claims that.

I suspect you had no clue what populism is. Now you know
The pre-civil rights Democrats were massively populist. That's what you are suppoting.

A populist is a fiscal liberal/social conservative. Now you know what populism is.

It seemed to work pretty well for Obama, didn't it?
Obama was liberal on social issues. So not a populist.

Your memory must be failing. The only reason Obama won was because he was being touted as a young black Democrat. That, and because of the backlash against GW. And that was all. Do you really think anyone believed all that crap he spewed about "hope and change", a "post-racial America", a ""new era of Muslim-American relations", and holding out his hand to make the "sea stop rising"?

I sure as hell didn't buy it. I knew the guy was a phony from the start. But to see all those people who were swooning and crying when he spoke, was also an embarrassment. How ignorant could anyone be to believe that?
None of that has any relevance to your argument that Obama is a populist

Do you believe that CNN would lie to you? How about Barack Obama? Would he lie to you?

"President Obama's 2012 campaign is gradually starting to take shape. Rather than focusing on the record from his first term and his competence as the commander in chief, the president is promoting himself as a revived populist..."

Why 'Obama the populist' is not a winning re-election theme - CNN.com

I live in Indiana. Try again.

Your friend probably lives in the hillbilly south. Hoosiers with money live in NWI, and few of them find Trump appealing. He was one of those "hold your nose while you vote" candidates here.

Lol look at you calling them hillbillies. You must be one of the fags n hags

They lost because people figured out what they stood for.

The people figured out Dem's and their pals in the Fake News, Trump obliterated them its funny. :laugh:

Righties having a Trumpanism

We get to rub salt in the left's wounds for at least 4 years. :badgrin:

Dem's are shell shocked and leaderless, now they are eating their own. When Schumer stabs Hillary in the back you know its bad.

You realize populusm is defined as support for the concerns of the ordinary people, right?

Almost every political ideology claims that.

I suspect you had no clue what populism is. Now you know
The pre-civil rights Democrats were massively populist. That's what you are suppoting.

A populist is a fiscal liberal/social conservative. Now you know what populism is.

No a populist would be anyone showing concern for the people. Sit down

Forum List

Back