Dem's tactic- Destroy Romney- Politico

Here you are telling LIES about the president of the United States and you complain about Romeny getting vetted in this upcoming election?

Have you no shame

Well apparently YOU and the Obama campaign do not realize that the majority of this nation are HIGHLY turned off by personal attacks. But hey go for it--it will eventually come back to bite them in their arses.

Attacking someone else's business experience--when you have NONE--is very risky--:lol:

The Democrats won't have to destroy Romney, the far right will do it for them.

Well--I don't know how you came up with that conclusion when Romney--and even your Messiah believe him to be the next GOP candidate. It might serve you very well to actually READ an entire link before you comment on it--

That is if you have the reading comprehension skills and the attention span of a nat to get through a couple of paragraphs--:cuckoo:

Well--I don't know how you came up with that conclusion when Romney--and even your Messiah believe him to be the next GOP candidate. It might serve you very well to actually READ an entire link before you comment on it--

That is if you have the reading comprehension skills and the attention span of a nat to get through a couple of paragraphs--:cuckoo:

Even if he is the candidate, he'll still have to go through a primary. What ended up happening to McCain in 2008 will happen to Romney in 2012. Though one of the biggest problems for Romney in the primary is the fact he's a Mormon.

so what do you think about Romneys flip flop on abortion?

In case you haven't notice there are pro-life democrats and pro-life republicans and pro-life independents.

Some of you liberals treat abortion like every woman in this country is planning on having one in the near future--:lol:

And what's really stupid--you use it has a "litmus test" for whom you're going to vote for--when it's already protected by the United States Constitution.

Even if he is the candidate, he'll still have to go through a primary. What ended up happening to McCain in 2008 will happen to Romney in 2012. Though one of the biggest problems for Romney in the primary is the fact he's a Mormon.

You may want to check your stats on that one--LOL. Mitt Romney was NEVER ahead in the 2008 election cycle--McCain ran away with it. And if this country can elect someone who spent 20 years in a racist-separtist church with a Pastor that was "screaming" GD America--hey who cares about a Mormon?

Romney would not be ahead in every poll today--if Republicans cared about him being a Mormon.

Last edited:
Let the dems run a moderate, they are the ones who need "the middle".

Do Moderates exist in the Democrat party anymore? They have been hijacked by the George Soros and extreme left wing nut case group--with the help of the left wing media in this country.

$Media bias.jpg

You may want to check your stats on that one--LOL. Mitt Romney was NEVER ahead in the 2008 election cycle--McCain ran away with it. And if this country can elect someone who spent 20 years in a racist-separtist church with a Pastor that was "screaming" GD America--hey who cares about a Mormon?

I never said Mitt Romney was ahead in 2008. All I'm saying is I expect Romney's run to the Presidency to find the toughest opposition from the far right, and not from the Democrats.

I never said Mitt Romney was ahead in 2008. All I'm saying is I expect Romney's run to the Presidency to find the toughest opposition from the far right, and not from the Democrats.

Romney WOULD not be ahead in every poll right now--if that were the case--Da--Duh!

To all of you conservatives, the left always shows you who they fear the most, and right now Romney is it, he has an awesome business resume, appeals to independents who are fiscally conservative but no so socially. Independents make up 40% of our vote- we need them in order to win. It is a sad day when the President has such a failed record that he can't run on it, so now it will be personal attacks against Romney who they know will beat their candidate.

Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

The dramatic and unabashedly negative turn is the product of political reality. Obama remains personally popular, but pluralities in recent polling disapprove of his handling of his job, and Americans fear the country is on the wrong track. His aides are increasingly resigned to running for reelection in a glum nation. And so the candidate who ran on “hope” in 2008 has little choice four years later but to run a slashing, personal campaign aimed at disqualifying his likeliest opponent.

Good luck getting that done, as Mitt is an awesome business man of great character and distinction. He is also mormon and I have known mormons and worked for them, you won't find a higher degree of integrity and honesty among any religious group of people, they are brought up that way.It's pounded into them from a very early age.

I really don't know what the hell the GOP is going to do. There is a group of extremists out there who is turning the GOP into what the Dems used to : a group so busy fighting amongst themselves, they forget about their opponents.
If they go with Romney, they'll lose a lot of Tea Partiers and Libertarians that they need. If they go with someone like Whackmann or Eskimo Barbie or even Ron Paul, they lose everyone else.
What a pickle.

Yup, he's almost everything that Republicans are against. The only thing that Republicans like about him are his poll numbers. They don't care that he's Obama with an R next to his name, they just want Obama gone.

To all of you conservatives, the left always shows you who they fear the most, and right now Romney is it, he has an awesome business resume, appeals to independents who are fiscally conservative but no so socially. Independents make up 40% of our vote- we need them in order to win. It is a sad day when the President has such a failed record that he can't run on it, so now it will be personal attacks against Romney who they know will beat their candidate.

Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

The dramatic and unabashedly negative turn is the product of political reality. Obama remains personally popular, but pluralities in recent polling disapprove of his handling of his job, and Americans fear the country is on the wrong track. His aides are increasingly resigned to running for reelection in a glum nation. And so the candidate who ran on “hope” in 2008 has little choice four years later but to run a slashing, personal campaign aimed at disqualifying his likeliest opponent.

Good luck getting that done, as Mitt is an awesome business man of great character and distinction. He is also mormon and I have known mormons and worked for them, you won't find a higher degree of integrity and honesty among any religious group of people, they are brought up that way.It's pounded into them from a very early age.

I really don't know what the hell the GOP is going to do. There is a group of extremists out there who is turning the GOP into what the Dems used to : a group so busy fighting amongst themselves, they forget about their opponents.
If they go with Romney, they'll lose a lot of Tea Partiers and Libertarians that they need. If they go with someone like Whackmann or Eskimo Barbie or even Ron Paul, they lose everyone else.
What a pickle.

The overwhelming majority of Tea Party members in this country are going to go with ANYONE that isn't OBAMA---:lol:

$obama-lip-service.jpg

22% of Americans, including me, will never vote for a Mormon.

Bad News For Mitt Romney: 22% Of Americans Won

The Gallup poll found that American voters’ bias against Mormon candidates remains steady. Twenty two percent of those surveyed said that they would not vote for a Mormon presidential candidate. The bias is steady across all party lines. Eighteen percent of Republicans, 19% of Independents, and 27% of Democratic respondents said that they would not vote for a Mormon.

This is not the time to have an Al Smith Moment.

But even if you ignore his whacked out religion, his "credentials" as a businessman was to buy up companies, put people out of good paying jobs, move those jobs to China. Just the kind of thing you need to do when people are terrified of losing their jobs.

22% of Americans, including me, will never vote for a Mormon.

Bad News For Mitt Romney: 22% Of Americans Won

The Gallup poll found that American voters’ bias against Mormon candidates remains steady. Twenty two percent of those surveyed said that they would not vote for a Mormon presidential candidate. The bias is steady across all party lines. Eighteen percent of Republicans, 19% of Independents, and 27% of Democratic respondents said that they would not vote for a Mormon.

This is not the time to have an Al Smith Moment.

But even if you ignore his whacked out religion, his "credentials" as a businessman was to buy up companies, put people out of good paying jobs, move those jobs to China. Just the kind of thing you need to do when people are terrified of losing their jobs.

This is what you'll be dealing with Maple.

Yup, he's almost everything that Republicans are against. The only thing that Republicans like about him are his poll numbers. They don't care that he's Obama with an R next to his name, they just want Obama gone.

Willard Mitt Romney (R-Kolob)

Romney is only ahead because he has name recognition. Clearly about 80% of Republicans want nothing to do with him.

When I think of Romney I see Romneycare. Just like Obamacare. So that makes Romney a no no in my book.

And if the lefties are heaping praise him, then that should tell you something also.

It might be a good idea to read his resume or go down like the Dems did with Obama because they didn't. Conservatives should be a little smarter and do the reaearch, then decide.

Forum List

Back