Dems Losing Senate ??

Cities with large population centers of minorities tend to go Democratic and you see these districts doing better than the rural ones (shock)

Although certain sections of the major urban areas in Texas have problems, the cities as a whole do much better than areas like Jasper or San Saba or Paris. Fact.

You guys just hate women that won't volunteer to be your punching bag. And it bothers you...if you can't intimidate you have nothing. Sad really.

LOL ...You'd be green with jealousy of my wife's success. And I'm extremely proud of her accomplishments.
Can you say the same about your husband? Of course thats assuming any man could stand to be around you considering your latent lesbian tendencies.

Yep, that attitude that cost the TeaPs campaigns against Sessions and Cornyn.

You are the party of stupid on our far right.

Your only warning: attacking family members is off limits. Right and read the rules.

Hmmmm....I dont even know if she has any family members. She's free to tell me how proud she is of them. But since that hasn't happened I can only assume she's single.
Which is totally understandable.

Commented on Wendy 2 months ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/336309-the-real-wendy-davis-3.html#post8497706

Anything else you'd like to know?

So tell me again how Texas is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP.

In every statewide office, the winner of the GOP primaries is the person who gets the office. John Cornyn will return to the Senate, Dan Patrick will be the new Lt. Governor and Greg Abbot will be the governor.

The last democrat to win state-wide office was probably Bob Bullock who won in 1991...or 23 years ago if you're scoring at home (with The T more than likely). It has gone republican since 1976.

Beyond the stats, it embodies all of the conservative principles; hatred of women, hatred of all non white, non Christian, and non male voting groups. It's likely the worst state in the union to be a worker or a child of a poor-to-middle class individual.

Cities with large population centers of minorities tend to go Democratic and you see these districts doing better than the rural ones (shock)

I can understand why you didnt get out and see much of Texas until you were paroled,but the F'n state capital is san fran south.

LOL ...You'd be green with jealousy of my wife's success. And I'm extremely proud of her accomplishments.
Can you say the same about your husband? Of course thats assuming any man could stand to be around you considering your latent lesbian tendencies.

Yep, that attitude that cost the TeaPs campaigns against Sessions and Cornyn.

You are the party of stupid on our far right.

Your only warning: attacking family members is off limits. Right and read the rules.

Hmmmm....I dont even know if she has any family members. She's free to tell me how proud she is of them. But since that hasn't happened I can only assume she's single.
Which is totally understandable.

You don't set the rules. Assumption is no defense. This is not hard to understand, kiddo.

So tell me again how Texas is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP.

In every statewide office, the winner of the GOP primaries is the person who gets the office. John Cornyn will return to the Senate, Dan Patrick will be the new Lt. Governor and Greg Abbot will be the governor.

The last democrat to win state-wide office was probably Bob Bullock who won in 1991...or 23 years ago if you're scoring at home (with The T more than likely). It has gone republican since 1976.

Beyond the stats, it embodies all of the conservative principles; hatred of women, hatred of all non white, non Christian, and non male voting groups. It's likely the worst state in the union to be a worker or a child of a poor-to-middle class individual.

I can understand why you didnt get out and see much of Texas until you were paroled,but the F'n state capital is san fran south.

Austin is famous for 3 things; bats, sixth street and being the state crapitol. And for some reason you seem really in tune with the queers on 6th street.

Last edited:

Austin is famous for 3 things; bats, sixth street and being the state crapitol. And for some reason you seem really in tune with the queers on 6th street.

Assume much? I didnt say anything about queers. I was referring to their politics.
Austin is liberal to the core.

But the context is strange. The Ds have a much bigger problem with their radical wing than the Rs but do a much better of keeping it out of the news. Frank, Dodd, Weiner and Pelosi make/made Cruz and Paul look like centrists. The Rs are not gaining but they are destroying their base.

Forum List

Back