Dems’ impeachment absurdities are making them look like the threat to democracy

Sounds like you're worried about something that isn't happening.
I’m worried about what he does next if he doesn’t have consequences for his actions.
You want him restricted in some fashion even though he hasn't done anything wrong?

Ah the Sideshow Bob Defense.

It wasn’t okay what he did even if it didn’t work. Stealing is still wrong if you get caught in the parking lot and put it back. Zelinsky was days away from announcing an investigation.

And yet said he wasn't being pressured.

Zelinsky still depends on Trump. Consider the situation he’s in.

If you want to play that game, we can delve into the associates and situations of all the witnesses called before Congress and simply dismiss the testimony of any who have connections to the prosecuting side. Should we do that?

I mean, what exactly do you think Trump could do to him now that everything he does in regards to Ukraine is under a microscope?

I’m worried about what he does next if he doesn’t have consequences for his actions.
You want him restricted in some fashion even though he hasn't done anything wrong?

It wasn’t okay what he did even if it didn’t work. Stealing is still wrong if you get caught in the parking lot and put it back. Zelinsky was days away from announcing an investigation.

If you want to play that game, we can delve into the associates and situations of all the witnesses called before Congress and simply dismiss the testimony of any who have connections to the prosecuting side. Should we do that?

I mean, what exactly do you think Trump could do to him now that everything he does in regards to Ukraine is under a microscope?

Isn’t that something we already take into consideration?

I don’t know what Trump could do. But the election is a year away and if Zelinsky has pissed off a re-elected Trump, then he could very well be in deep shit.

brothers and sisters: if the Steele dossier is phony, why would Fusion GPS pay cash for it when they could have just made it up for free, my friends? and if the dossier was such a dastardly political hit piece, why did so little of it leak out before the election?

I don’t know what Trump could do. But the election is a year away and if Zelinsky has pissed off a re-elected Trump, then he could very well be in deep shit.

Either he's telling the truth or not. But to assume his statement is false based on hypothetical pressures while assuming as gospel truth the word of anyone saying negative things about Trump is not justice, and is why internet keyboard jockeys are not in positions of power to influence proceedings.

Either he's telling the truth or not. But to assume his statement is false based on hypothetical pressures while assuming as gospel truth the word of anyone saying negative things about Trump is not justice, and is why internet keyboard jockeys are not in positions of power to influence proceedings.
I don’t assume anything. I’m just noting the context of his statement and will not assume he’s being perfectly truthful.

Why would you assume he’s telling the truth given the context? I mean, he was pretty close to announcing it.

Forum List

Back