Dems’ impeachment absurdities are making them look like the threat to democracy

I'm looking forward to the senate trial, especially if Durham gets his report out before the trial.
I find it fun to watch trumpanzees put all their eggs in the Durham basket.......just like they once put all their eggs in the IG FISA report basket. How'd that work out?
I long ago learned to not put a lot of trust in unreleased investigation results, because there is a long line of hopes being dashed, ala Hillary's emails and the Mueller report. Basically, both groups effected by such things attempt to push the results in their favor before release, hoping to amplify or diminish the effects. The same is witnessed after the State of the Union and most major presidential addresses, when the opposing side presents an interpretation that doesn't match what was said.

“Leaving it to the voters” allows him to tip the scales

So we can't leave it to voters?

LOL!

I am watching Democrats lose their fucking minds in real time. What will they look like after Trump wins?

The founding fathers put impeachment in the constitution for a reason mate. What good are elections if the president can corrupt them?

Democrats’ latest impeachment line: Investigating corruption is ‘election interference’....impeach this!

Since when are you okay with the president ordering investigations into his political opponents?

That’s some real Soviet style bullshit there.
If there is a credible reason to suspect a crime has been committed, he has the authority to so order an investigation, just as the legislative branch can order one done on him. Now, if the investigation is done in SEARCH of a crime, as the legislative branch has done, they could have some trouble.

So who determines what is a credible reason? Should someone with obvious bias with something to gain be able to make that decision?

The president shouldn’t be ordering criminal investigations on anyone in my opinion. Keep politics out of justice.

Trumpublicans are embracing the corrupt use of foreign aid against half of America by their President

Trumpublicans are embracing the corrupt concept that their President can willfully obstruct any Congressional investigation, including Impeachment by ignoring Lawful Subpoenas

Trumpublicans are embracing a threat to the Republic.

Putin smiles, and thanks all Trumpublicans.

Not sure how Nadler got away without providing for a minority day as specified in The Rules.

upload_2019-12-6_21-13-57-png.293596

So we can't leave it to voters?

LOL!

I am watching Democrats lose their fucking minds in real time. What will they look like after Trump wins?

The founding fathers put impeachment in the constitution for a reason mate. What good are elections if the president can corrupt them?

Democrats’ latest impeachment line: Investigating corruption is ‘election interference’....impeach this!

Since when are you okay with the president ordering investigations into his political opponents?

If there is a credible reason to suspect a crime has been committed, he has the authority to so order an investigation, just as the legislative branch can order one done on him. Now, if the investigation is done in SEARCH of a crime, as the legislative branch has done, they could have some trouble.

So who determines what is a credible reason? Should someone with obvious bias with something to gain be able to make that decision?
No. There are a mere handful of people truly without bias, and they generally are not paying attention to the details of what's going on. I would, therefore, prefer a group composed of a balance of partisans with a reputation for fairness to make those decisions, and such a group should not be subject to the majority party remaking it every time the power shifts. If such a group agrees that a crime has been committed, an investigation could be launched with much less acrimony.

Trumpublicans are embracing the corrupt use of foreign aid against half of America by their President

Trumpublicans are embracing the corrupt concept that their President can willfully obstruct any Congressional investigation, including Impeachment by ignoring Lawful Subpoenas

Putin:

"So, wait Obama gave me The Crimea, I get to Keep The Crimea, My Dirty Dossier was a Success, and my Democrat Friends are Impeaching that pain in my Ass, President Donald J Trump for Christmas? LOL!!!"

source.gif

Journalist:

"But President Trump just delivered Javelin Missiles to Ukraine"

Putin:

"Not so funny"
"You ruin Christmas!"

Ukraine and Russia agree to implement ceasefire

'It's now or never': Russia and Ukraine hold peace talks in Paris

You really should make it clear that you're imagining all those things.

The Democrats believe that the 2020 election is too important to be left to the voters. It’s obvious that President Trump withheld defense aid to Ukraine to pressure its president to commit to the investigations that he wanted, an improper use of his power that should rightly be the focus of congressional investigation and hearings.

Where the Democrats have gotten tangled up is trying to find a justification that supports the enormous weight of impeaching and removing a president for the first time in our history.

They’ve cycled through different arguments. First, Trump’s offense was said to be a quid pro quo — a phrase cast aside for supposedly being too Latin for the public to understand. Then it was bribery, which has lost ground lately, presumably because of the inherent implausibility of the charge.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

------------

db1e5256-9220-4c25-a44b-69e5be0f9b24.jpeg

The world’s gone crazy because the majority should be overwhelming in shouting it from every roof top that the DemonRATS are engaging in such witchhunts because THEY CAN NOT WIN.....NO VIABLE POLICIES OR AGENDAS EXCEPT TO PUSH ABORTION, RAISING YOUR TAXES AND A NEW $54 TRILLION GREEN DEAL!!!!!
Our Constitution is too important

Nobody is above the law
Glad you think that...there are a whole bunch of FBI and DoJ people that walked all over our Constitutional rights!
Is that why Trump solicited a bribe?

I need a favor though
You know that The Dotard Party did not accuse The President of Bribery in their scam articles, correct?

To say they did is dishonest and is trolling.

Democrats don't even believe this impeachment is valid. I say that because less than an hour after they declared the impeachment is on, they went on TV in mass to declare they are going to take up the USMCA. They said it is a Democrat crafted bill even though they stonewalled it for a year. They really didn't want to give Trump a great victory but they have wasted so much time on this imbecilic impeachment that they now have to follow Trump's leadership to make themselves look competent.

No. There are a mere handful of people truly without bias, and they generally are not paying attention to the details of what's going on. I would, therefore, prefer a group composed of a balance of partisans with a reputation for fairness to make those decisions, and such a group should not be subject to the majority party remaking it every time the power shifts. If such a group agrees that a crime has been committed, an investigation could be launched with much less acrimony.

I don’t accept that. There are plenty of people capable of making prosecutorial decisions without bias. Trump is not one of them.

You must be imagining that ol'Trumpybear didn't get caught with his paw in the Honey Jar.

I don’t accept that. There are plenty of people capable of making prosecutorial decisions without bias. Trump is not one of them.
So you don't really have a problem with the president ordering investigations of his opponents, you just don't like Trump doing it? And yes, the blind partisans in Congress are fully capable of investigating in hopes of finding something that can be prosecuted. We've been watching them do it.

So you don't really have a problem with the president ordering investigations of his opponents, you just don't like Trump doing it? And yes, the blind partisans in Congress are fully capable of investigating in hopes of finding something that can be prosecuted. We've been watching them do it.

Congressional investigations are of a totally different nature. They are by their very essence political. There’s no way for them not to be. But in the end, the worst that can happen is removal from office. Criminal investigations carry the full weight of the justice system. That’s very different. We need to feel confident our justice system isn’t used for politics.

As I said earlier, I’m not okay with any president ordering investigations. What if Obama had ordered investigations of Trump?

You must be imagining that ol'Trumpybear didn't get caught with his paw in the Honey Jar.
Be prepared for a truly vindictive Trump, after he's found not guilty in the Senate. He has a huge war chest and isn't reluctant to use it. And face reality, after impeachment goes nowhere, you have nothing left for which to go after him. Trump is petty and mean and has a lot of money and power. It'll get ugly and you guys will be helplessly screaming foul, to no avail.

I need a favor though
Democrats’ latest impeachment line: Investigating corruption is ‘election interference’
Using military aid to extort personal favors is bribery
Ukraine got military aid, remind me what Trump got?
Interesting timing
The aid was released AFTER reports of the Whistleblower letter came out

Trump knew that Ukraine would not find anything on the Biden’s. But he wanted Ukraine to come out and SAY they were investigating Biden
Well within the time allotted to release aid! A favor...somethingvdone with a reciprocal action!
Personal favor in return for much needed military aid

It shows what a moron our President is. Anyone with any sense would have mixed in his personal favors with things that were consistent with our national policy on Ukraine.

But Trump made it clear he wanted dirt on Biden.

The Democrats believe that the 2020 election is too important to be left to the voters. It’s obvious that President Trump withheld defense aid to Ukraine to pressure its president to commit to the investigations that he wanted, an improper use of his power that should rightly be the focus of congressional investigation and hearings.

Where the Democrats have gotten tangled up is trying to find a justification that supports the enormous weight of impeaching and removing a president for the first time in our history.

They’ve cycled through different arguments. First, Trump’s offense was said to be a quid pro quo — a phrase cast aside for supposedly being too Latin for the public to understand. Then it was bribery, which has lost ground lately, presumably because of the inherent implausibility of the charge.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

------------

db1e5256-9220-4c25-a44b-69e5be0f9b24.jpeg

The world’s gone crazy because the majority should be overwhelming in shouting it from every roof top that the DemonRATS are engaging in such witchhunts because THEY CAN NOT WIN.....NO VIABLE POLICIES OR AGENDAS EXCEPT TO PUSH ABORTION, RAISING YOUR TAXES AND A NEW $54 TRILLION GREEN DEAL!!!!!
Our Constitution is too important

Nobody is above the law
Glad you think that...there are a whole bunch of FBI and DoJ people that walked all over our Constitutional rights!

I need a favor though

Now you are channeling Pencil Neck.
Is he your idol now?

Why do you need to lie?
Show a lie

Congressional investigations are of a totally different nature. They are by their very essence political. There’s no way for them not to be. But in the end, the worst that can happen is removal from office. Criminal investigations carry the full weight of the justice system. That’s very different. We need to feel confident our justice system isn’t used for politics.

As I said earlier, I’m not okay with any president ordering investigations. What if Obama had ordered investigations of Trump?
You mean, what if a sitting president used questionable tactics to spy on a political opponent? Perhaps altered documents and lied to the courts about them being verified? That kind of stuff? Or maybe pulled a journalists phone records, looking for problems. Yeah, that would be bad.

Democrats’ latest impeachment line: Investigating corruption is ‘election interference’
Using military aid to extort personal favors is bribery
Ukraine got military aid, remind me what Trump got?
Interesting timing
The aid was released AFTER reports of the Whistleblower letter came out

Trump knew that Ukraine would not find anything on the Biden’s. But he wanted Ukraine to come out and SAY they were investigating Biden
Well within the time allotted to release aid! A favor...somethingvdone with a reciprocal action!
Personal favor in return for much needed military aid

It shows what a moron our President is. Anyone with any sense would have mixed in his personal favors with things that were consistent with our national policy on Ukraine.

But Trump made it clear he wanted dirt on Biden.
He didn't ask for a personal favor. He didn't even ask to do "him" a favor. Words mean things, and when you have to read between the lines to fit a narrative, you have to be careful.

You mean, what if a sitting president used questionable tactics to spy on a political opponent? Perhaps altered documents and lied to the courts about them being verified? That kind of stuff? Or maybe pulled a journalists phone records, looking for problems. Yeah, that would be bad.

It would be super bad. Did Obama do any of that?

President Trump is CRUSHING the Dem 2020 hopefuls in battle ground states. Impeachment didn't fly with the American people and Dem's are running for the exits. In desperation Dem's pass USMCA to deflect from their impeachment failure. My God president Trump is good :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back