Dems Give Charlie Rangel Standing Ovation For Being Unethical...

Rangel was a War hero during the Korean War, where he rescued forty fellow soldiers from behind enemy lines and sbsequently given the Bronze Star.

N'aw, no need for applause.

Good for him...... but I dont think thats what they were applauding.

If so, the Repubs would've done so too.

They were just giving him their support.

Rangel is the Chairperson of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee, come on man.... He knew better than to do what he did.

If I did what he did, I'd be in jail right now.

Believe me, I know... I've had the IRS on my ass, and its NO F'ing FUN!

They nearly ruined me for something my CPA did 3 yrs previously, and could care less what happened to me... as long as they got theirs.

So give me a break with his service record.... thats not the issue here.

Thank you Charlie Rangel for your wonderful service....but shut up with the pity party!

Rangel was a War hero during the Korean War, where he rescued forty fellow soldiers from behind enemy lines and sbsequently given the Bronze Star.

Rangel is the Chairperson of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee, come on man.... He knew better than to do what he did.

They nearly ruined me for something my CPA did 3 yrs previously, and could care less what happened to me... as long as they got theirs.

Thank you Charlie Rangel for your wonderful service....but shut up with the pity party!

How the fuck do you know what prompted them to applaud?

You REALLY think they were applauding his wrong doing, as the OP states? REALLY? ...............................really?

Jesus

A Standing Ovation was inappropriate. If you can't see that,you really have lost it.

You're bickering over a War hero, you know, a man who risked his life for his Country and also did so above and beyond his call of duty..........getting an applause.

You're the one who's lost it.

I personally think you are wrong.... the applause was innappropriate.

He has been patted on the back for his service many times before.... that should not exempt him from the shame he brought on the office he holds.

So give me a break with the guilt trip you are trying to impose on us who want Congressmen to be help to a higher standard!

Just plain sad & shocking. Is there any doubt left that this Dem-led Congress is the worst U.S. Congress in History? All i can say is...Good riddance.

Dems give Charlie Rangel a standing ovation for being unethical | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

And you can show us Democrats applauded Rangel for "being unethical?" You have a real bad habit of twisting reality into a fantasy strawman. You would think you could put down the heroin pipe long enough to make a rational post. Is that asking too much of you?:lol:

If that's how you read that post, then you're an idiot. That was simple.

Well exactly why do you think the rat stood in the well and started his bs about being a "war hero" huh?

You responded to MY post, and said "so in a stupid demonRats eyes" ..... you were responding to MY post, which doesn't say or even allude to the statement "being a war here gives one the right to break laws of the USA"

Not even close.

Sure it does. He sold his story and you bought it. "Leave me alone, I'm poor I spend all my money and have no attorney and besides which I'm a war hero."

Well exactly why do you think the rat stood in the well and started his bs about being a "war hero" huh?

You responded to MY post, and said "so in a stupid demonRats eyes" ..... you were responding to MY post, which doesn't say or even allude to the statement "being a war here gives one the right to break laws of the USA"

Not even close.

Sure it does. He sold his story and you bought it. "Leave me alone, I'm poor I spend all my money and have no attorney and besides which I'm a war hero."

Umm, no. I never mentioned that he shouldn't be punished. You are wrong. Learn to read and interpret.

You REALLY think they were applauding his wrong doing, as the OP states? REALLY? ...............................really?

Jesus

No my name is'nt Jesus... Im italian, not tex-mex

I will ask you the same question..... "How the fuck do you know what prompted them to applaud?"

Do you have some magical crystal ball.... Im stating MY opinion based on Dems record of having NO ethics at all!

Jesus

I will ask you the same question..... "How the fuck do you know what prompted them to applaud?"

Do you have some magical crystal ball.... Im stating MY opinion based on Dems record of having NO ethics at all!

ok, I see what I'm dealing with then, have a good day.

Not even close.

Umm, no. I never mentioned that he shouldn't be punished. You are wrong. Learn to read and interpret.

Yes you did.

Who cares??

We're discussing Rangel and what he did. Jeeze.

The point is...why was he censured?

All others were for true corruption and seriously lewd behavior.

Bear in mind, Rangel never hid from his returns the apartemnts nor did he hide from the returns his place in the tropics.

He simply did not pay a total of 10K in taxes over 20 years.....a total of about 500 bucks a year.

Think he truly did that for personal gain?

I do believe he was offered a deal.

He would have gotten a repremand and that would have been the end of it.

Rangel made the choice not to accept that deal. Stupid man.

I find it kind of hard to feel sorry for the guy.

Who was the last person before him to be censured and what was their infraction?

I believe it was Joe Wilson cause he called the doofus in chief a liar. Now, Joe Wilson should be :clap2::clap2::clap2: for he is a true hero. He speaks the truth.

Jesus

ok, I see what I'm dealing with then, have a good day.

What would that be... someone willing to stand toe to toe with you and say your full of it?

Oh... OK

Have nice day :fu:

If Charlie Rangel was anyone else, he would be in Prison for what he did.

But because he is a Democrat he gets a standing Ovation.

And you guys are defending it.

Actually that is not true, because the entire congress does what he did, which is using contributions to buy things that are not related to his campaign. And some of those representatives are guilty of spending more than Rangel did, so no use getting uppity here.

And are you saying all the rightys didn't get standing ovations when they resigned?

Forum List

Back