Dems Give Charlie Rangel Standing Ovation For Being Unethical...

I totally agree. His service is to be respected. It is disappointing that someone who once served his country so admirably forgot the importance of honor. But he is human and we all make mistakes.

I am of the opinion that our Congressmen should be allowed to be human, and we should not expect them to be perfect.

it also is one of the reasons they should not be allowed to serve half their lifetimes.....power corrupts.....you tend to get a little greedy....

Why Does Rangel get a slap on the wrist censure and Wesley Snipes gets a prison term.

They both did the same thing. What a corrupt government we have......

No they didn't.

Snipes didn't bother to file income taxes.

What Rangel did was essentially filing mistakes.

Very very different.

Yeah, the guy who writes the tax codes makes tax mistakes. Sure he does. That's his story and he's sticking to it. By the way; the prisons are full of innocent people, just go ask them they'll tell you.

Contrary to popular conservative belief..not everyone who screws up on their tax form winds up in jail. Even people like Snipes. They are generally given a chance to make restitution.

And taxes are pretty complicated. I don't even bother with mine..I give them to H&R Block.

A man's Military Service 50yrs. ago has absolutely nothing to do with his corruption. I don't care how Dems try and spin their Standing Ovation. It was Bull Shit. Just like their whole "Culture of Corruption" scam. Let me know when Rangel resigns. Until then i'll continue to say him and the Democrats are full of shit. They shouldn't be applauding the man. They should be demanding his resignation instead.

LMAO! He wasn't in the "military service" 50 years ago, he was working in the "government public service." If you are hunting for the Korean war, that was 60 years ago, and Rangel wasn't talking about Korean military service. In your zeal to fry Rangel in one of your troll posts, you messed up. See, even you make mistakes, just like Rangel. :lol:

A man's Military Service 50yrs. ago has absolutely nothing to do with his corruption. I don't care how Dems try and spin their Standing Ovation. It was Bull Shit. Just like their whole "Culture of Corruption" scam. Let me know when Rangel resigns. Until then i'll continue to say him and the Democrats are full of shit. They shouldn't be applauding the man. They should be demanding his resignation instead.

LMAO! He wasn't in the "military service" 50 years ago, he was working in the "government public service." If you are hunting for the Korean war, that was 60 years ago, and Rangel wasn't talking about Korean military service. In your zeal to fry Rangel in one of your troll posts, you messed up. See, even you make mistakes, just like Rangel. :lol:

As usual, The Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURD, SHIT (ow!) is full of (surprise!!!) ...... SHIT !!!

The point being made here is that MILLIONS of us combat vets have done our duty without distinguishing ourselves as BLACK (or WHITE) RACISTS in MISUSING our position as a Corrupt RACIST Congressional Black Caucus member (which , basically controls the Dem Party because of its MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE) ..... to inundate the Black Community with CORRUPTLY obtained funds for RACIAL benefits that the white citizenry doesn't only NOT get......but has the "BIG PIE" dimished because of Rangels' "service" to the community.....HIS community.

The bottom line:RANGEL IS A BLACK RACIST TURD WHO NOT ONLY MISUSES HIS POSITION AS A BLACK RACIST...... HE IS A FUCKING THIEF AS WELL.

Last edited:
Waters is knee deep in shit too, isn't she. Oh yeah, that's been handled. ;)

BLACK RACIST Maxine Waters is the WORST of the WORST CORRUPT & OBNOXIOUS Congressional politicos extant.

The BLACK RACIST Maxine Waters is a CARICATURE of the BLACK RACIST POLITICO.

At least Rangel, who is a MONUMENTAL RACIST ARSEHOLE as well........has a distinguished Military Record.

Last edited:
I pretty much disagree with Rangel as it pertains to just about every initiative and policy.
The man made mistakes. So did I. The man got caught becuase he has an entire party watching his every move. I didnt get caught becuase no one gives a crap about me.
The man deserved to be called out and yes, and he deserves to be applauded for his service.
He did nothing horribly wrong. He made some mistakes.

Time to move on.
He didn't pay taxes for 17 years, a crime a white republican would go to jail for, but rangel gets a pass because he is a black democrat.

Rangel is a piece of shit crook.

Last edited:
Why were you people not feeling this rath for Delay?

It's wrath.

Delay was found guilty and will be punished

17 years times 5000 dollars. 85,000 dollars

Do you realize how many welfare checks that would buy.

I swear she doesn't read her own links.

Expelled Representatives
Year Representative Party State Details
1861 Clark, John B.John B. Clark Democratic Missouri Disloyalty to the Union; taking up arms against the United States.
1861 Reid, John W.John W. Reid Democratic Missouri Disloyalty to the Union; taking up arms against the United States.
1861 Burnett, Henry C.Henry C. Burnett Democratic Kentucky Disloyalty to the Union; taking up arms against the United States.
1980 Myers, Michael J.Michael J. Myers Democratic Pennsylvania Convicted of bribery in the Abscam scandal.
2002 Traficant, JamesJames Traficant Democratic Ohio Convicted on ten counts that included bribery, obstruction of justice, and racketeering.[3]

Way to go dems, you are the only ones ever expelled. Give yourselves a hand :clap2:

Censured Representatives
1832 Stanbery, WilliamWilliam Stanbery National Republican Ohio Insulting the Speaker of the House
1842 Giddings, JoshuaJoshua Giddings Whig Party Ohio Introduced anti-slavery resolution deemed to be "incendiary".
1856 Keitt, Laurence M.Laurence M. Keitt Democratic South Carolina Assisted in the assault on Sen. Charles Sumner
1864 Harris, Benjamin G.Benjamin G. Harris Democratic Maryland Made statements supporting the Confederacy.
1864 Long, AlexanderAlexander Long Democratic Ohio Supported recognition of the Confederacy
1866 Chanler, John W.John W. Chanler Democratic New York Insulted the House with resolution containing unparliamentary language
1866 Rousseau, LovellLovell Rousseau Democratic Kentucky Assault of Rep. Josiah Grinnell
1867 Hunter, John W.John W. Hunter Democratic New York Unparliamentary language
1868 Wood, FernandoFernando Wood Democratic New York Unparliamentary language
1869 Holbrook, Edward D.Edward D. Holbrook Democratic Idaho Territory Unparliamentary language
1870 Whittemore, BenjaminBenjamin Whittemore Republican South Carolina Selling military academy appointments
1870 Deweese, John T.John T. Deweese Republican North Carolina Selling military academy appointments
1870 Butler, RoderickRoderick Butler Republican Tennessee Selling military academy appointments
1873 Ames, OakesOakes Ames Republican Massachusetts Prior involvement in Crédit Mobilier of America scandal
1873 Brooks, JamesJames Brooks Democratic New York Prior involvement in Crédit Mobilier of America scandal
1875 Brown, John Y.John Y. Brown Democratic Kentucky Unparliamentary language
1890 Bynum, William D.William D. Bynum Democratic Indiana Unparliamentary language
1921 Blanton, Thomas L.Thomas L. Blanton Democratic Texas Unparliamentary language
1979 Diggs, CharlesCharles Diggs Democratic Michigan Payroll fraud, mail fraud
1980 Wilson, Charles H.Charles H. Wilson Democratic California Improper use of campaign funds
1983 Studds, GerryGerry Studds Democratic Massachusetts Sexual misconduct with House page
1983 Crane, Daniel B.Daniel B. Crane Republican Illinois Sexual misconduct with House page
2010 Rangel, Charles B.Charles B. Rangel Democratic New York Improper solicitation of funds, inaccurate financial disclosure statements, failure to pay taxes.

16 outta 23, you guys slip a little here, but still clap worthy :clap2:

Reprimanded Representatives
1976 Sikes, Robert L. F.Robert L. F. Sikes Democratic Florida Use of office for personal gain
1978 Wilson, Charles H.Charles H. Wilson Democratic California Making false statements to House committee
1978 McFall, John J.John J. McFall Democratic California Failure to report campaign contributions
1978 Roybal, EdwardEdward Roybal Democratic California Making false statements to House committee, failure to report campaign contributions
1984 Hansen, George V.George V. Hansen Republican Idaho False statements on financial disclosure form
1987 Murphy, Austin J.Austin J. Murphy Democratic Pennsylvania Allowed another person to cast his vote; misusing House funds
1990 Frank, BarneyBarney Frank Democratic Massachusetts Use of office to fix parking tickets and influence probation officers on friend's behalf
1997 Gingrich, NewtNewt Gingrich Republican Georgia Use of tax-exempt organization for political purposes; provided false information to House Ethics Committee
2009 Wilson, JoeJoe Wilson Republican South Carolina Outburst towards President Barack Obama during a speech to a joint session of Congress[4][5]

OOHH, dont call it a come back!! 6 outta 9!! :clap2: :clap2:

Excluded Representatives-elect
Year Representative-elect Party State Details
1899 Brigham Henry Roberts Democratic Utah Denied seat for his practice of polygamy
1967 Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Democratic New York Mismanaging his committee's budget in previous Congress, excessive absenteeism, misuse of public funds[6]

Once again you totally dominate!! 100%! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Damn good guess there Ollie. It's actually just over 74%

Damn and I almost said 75%. :lol:

Not to belabor the point...but look at how many were about the Civil War.

I counted 5. That might bring it down to 70%

As usual, The Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURD, SHIT (ow!) is full of (surprise!!!) ...... SHIT !!!

The point being made here is that MILLIONS of us combat vets have done our duty without distinguishing ourselves as BLACK (or WHITE) RACISTS in MISUSING our position as a Corrupt RACIST Congressional Black Caucus member (which , basically controls the Dem Party because of its MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE) ..... to inundate the Black Community with CORRUPTLY obtained funds for RACIAL benefits that the white citizenry doesn't only NOT get......but has the "BIG PIE" dimished because of Rangels' "service" to the community.....HIS community.

The bottom line:RANGEL IS A BLACK RACIST TURD WHO NOT ONLY MISUSES HIS POSITION AS A BLACK RACIST...... HE IS A FUCKING THIEF AS WELL.

As usual, Gutmama is full of cow dung, a common meal at his dinner table, and doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about, not surprising, typical asswipe.:cuckoo:

I pretty much disagree with Rangel as it pertains to just about every initiative and policy.
The man made mistakes. So did I. The man got caught becuase he has an entire party watching his every move. I didnt get caught becuase no one gives a crap about me.
The man deserved to be called out and yes, and he deserves to be applauded for his service.

Time to move on.
He didn't pay taxes for 17 years, a crime a white republican would go to jail for, but rangel gets a pass because he is a black democrat.

Good thing he was black and has a big cock and spends time in his black Costa Rica beach house. Otherwise they would have fried him if he was white and had a small cock and lived in a white trash neighborhood or red neck trailer park.

Just plain sad & shocking. Is there any doubt left that this Dem-led Congress is the worst U.S. Congress in History? All i can say is...Good riddance.

Dems give Charlie Rangel a standing ovation for being unethical | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Republicans gave Vitter a standing ovation and he was actually breaking the law in two states. They were just glad all those hookers weren't "dudes". Boehner was passing out bribes on the house floor. Bush lied us into a war.

Democrats could learn from Republicans. Be ruthless. Go for the jugular they way they do. Stop showing compassion to Republicans, they don't deserve it.

Time to move on.

Good thing he was black and has a big cock and spends time in his black Costa Rica beach house. Otherwise they would have fried him if he was white and had a small cock and lived in a white trash neighborhood or red neck trailer park.

Way to go SHIT(ow!) you MONUMENTAL POS......go down farting, knowing you're a fucking loser.

Just plain sad & shocking. Is there any doubt left that this Dem-led Congress is the worst U.S. Congress in History? All i can say is...Good riddance.

Dems give Charlie Rangel a standing ovation for being unethical | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Republicans gave Vitter a standing ovation and he was actually breaking the law in two states. They were just glad all those hookers weren't "dudes". Boehner was passing out bribes on the house floor. Bush lied us into a war.

Democrats could learn from Republicans. Be ruthless. Go for the jugular they way they do. Stop showing compassion to Republicans, they don't deserve it.

RDeanie-Weanie,

Vitter standing ovation by the Reps was wrong.

But then, being the arch Obamarrhoidal POS you just had to shit on your correct statement with Obamarrhoidal Bullshit.

Boehner's ARGUABLE behaviour in the light of DEM's CONTINUOUS BLATANT ABUSE that dwarfs even the "hint" of Boehner's impropriety (which isn't). Then Bush's SUPPOSED lie to get us into the war when Clinton and the DEMs Congressional leadership (almost UNANIMOUSLY) howled and yowled for the violent removal of the Baghdad Psycho.....then when Bush, using his own judgment, ACQUIESCED to the Dems' yowling for it.....and used the IDENTICAL VERBIAGE of the Dems (including the IDENTICAL WMD's rhetoric) to eliminate the Baghdad Monster.....and successfully defeated the 4th largest Army in the World (Iraq's) in TWENTY TWO DAYS......THEN.....the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems, knowing that they had ZERO CHANCE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS...... made a 180 degree about face and HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY stabbed Bush in the back by giving the GREEN LIGHT to Iran and the Islamofascist Swine to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE.

This the slimy Dems did by using their 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media (the opposing media was basically nonexistent at that time).....lambasting Bush everytime there were glitches inevitably in every large aftermath......and exacerbating the issue by focusing on each victory of the Islamofascist Swine and magnifying these one hundred-fold to denigrate Bush.

Bush, being the class act that he is.....and also because it was wise to concentrate ON THE ENEMY.......sacrificed his defense of himself so as not to split our country in two.

And you, you HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS POS DEMS........STILL......show what unconscionable TURDS you are in trying to STILL MILK a TRAVESTY of your own creation.

A TRAVESTY OF YOUR CREATION THAT IS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IRAQI QUAGMIRE AND THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN THE MID EAST AT THE PRESENT TIME !!!!

HISTORY WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD ON BUSH.....AND YOU HYPOOCRITICAL AND TREAHEROUS DEM POS !!!!

Last edited:

As usual, Gutmama is full of cow dung, a common meal at his dinner table, and doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about, not surprising, typical asswipe.:cuckoo:

SHIT(ow!), Your farts have no credibility because you can't SPECIFICALLY refute any of the FACTS I stated.

Example: The CORRUPT RACIST Congressional Black Caucus with it's MONOLITHIC Black Vote of 13% of the Nation's population CONTROLS THE VERY EXISTENCE of the DEM PARTY.

How many elections would the Dem Party win without that THIRTEEN PERCENT of the MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE in its pocket. REFUTE THAT YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL POS !!!!

YOU CAN'T.......CAN YOU ??????

Next, Rangel CORRUPTLY funnels funds into his District and other Black Interests using his position as the Chairman of the powerful Ways and Means Committee and that is why he keeps being re-elected even though he is a well known CROOK.....and that has been established by his censure, etc., etc., etc.

So your farts are MEANINGLESS, you Obamarrhoidal POS.

Forum List

Back