Dems Force Witness to Testify for Over Ten Hours

It's RUSSIAN COLLUSION, PART II, and just as FAKE and based on just as much BS.

I swear to God, the dems ARE trying to start a second civil war.

The radical left has taken over the Dem party and their intolerance is on full display. Including intolerance of the people choosing Trump for POTUS. They have no respect for the law, no respect for election results, no respect for the will of the people.

The people didn't choose Trump. He lost the vote of the people, remember? By millions and millions of votes.

And there's nothing particularly 'radical' about an impeachment inquiry. With a majority of the people agreeing that Trump should be impeached.

Even Fox News agrees.

The people indeed "chose" Trump, that's why he is President.
No, the people didn't. Trump lost the vote of the people by millions and millions of votes.

The electoral college elected Trump.

And the people favor Trump's impeachment. Per Fox News......55% of them. Unless you're arguing that 'radical democrats' are 55% of the population, your entire narrative just shit itself.

Well, again.

LOL, I'll ask you again, how many Presidents have been elected by the "Popular" vote? The FOX Poll has been shattered. Trump was elected the same way EVERY President of the United States has been elected. Your ENTIRE narrative just............................................
Most WITH the popular vote. Only a few...3 or 4 have not.

Why ten hours? Sounds like they're brow beating the witness.

She was there voluntarily, and gladly giving all of the damning evidence she could to the committee. There will be another one tomorrow, and it is now being reported that there are more to follow, who can't wait to bury that piece of shit in the White house and everyone associated with him.

When you can explain how your question is relevant to a discussion on who the people voted for....I'd be happy to.

As I've demonstrated with overwhelming evidence, the people have picked a team. With Hillary winning more votes of the people by millions of votes. With the top 3 top vote winners of all time being Barack Obama, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Nor do you deny any claim I've made on the topic.
So, kiddo....you don't watch Fox News. But the Fox News Poll 'has been shattered'.

I ask again, by whom?

LOL, honey you're running away from the truth.

Has ANY Prez EVER been elected by the "Popular" vote?
C'mon, you can do it. No I don't watch FOX. I don't watch ANY Network News.
Only 2 out of the last 3?

Did you wanna re-think this?

Did you want to try explaining how your question has any relevance to a discussion of who the 'people chose'?

As the people clearly chose Hillary, by millions and millions of votes.

The electoral college chose Trump.

Goes to the Constitutionally prescribed method of electing a President....you did know that, right? The "Popular" Vote has never elected one President, not one. You did know that....right?
Yes....but that doesn't change that the majority of voters voted for H. Clinton.

Did you want to try explaining how your question has any relevance to a discussion of who the 'people chose'?

Goes to the Constitutionally prescribed method of electing a President....you did know that, right? The "Popular" Vote has never elected one President, not one. You did know that....right?
Yes....but that doesn't change that the majority of voters voted for H. Clinton.

Yeah, no one is arguing that Trump didn't win the presidency.

But he wasn't the choice of the people. He was the choice of the electoral college.

Where every democratic president won both the most votes and won the electoral college. While Republicans have managed that simple feat just once in the last generation.

The only word to describe this is brutality.

<< Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours in impeachment probe
>>

Former Trump Russia adviser Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours in impeachment probe
The solution for this is 4 simple words:

'I plead The 5th.'
images

Your post makes absolutely no sense. Do you know how to count and mathematics?

Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Hawaii, Minnesota, Illinois, Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine all voted for Hillary.

trump did't get the majority of the votes in those states. No matter what you say or think.

Here in reality Hillary received the majority of the votes in those states. She received the electoral votes from those states because she received the most votes in those states.

I guess logic foreign to you.

Here in reality Hillary received nearly 3 million more votes than trump.

If the lies are the only way you can live with the honest facts, you seriously need help.

The irony is off the charts. Hillary won 4 million more votes in California than Trump. In all the other 49 states Trump won 1 million more votes than Hillary. 49 states do you understand this number? Count your 10 fingers 5 times then subtract 1 okay. :auiqs.jpg:
And which is the most populous state? (people vote, not land)

Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Hawaii, Minnesota, Illinois, Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine all voted for Hillary.

trump did't get the majority of the votes in those states. No matter what you say or think.

Here in reality Hillary received the majority of the votes in those states. She received the electoral votes from those states because she received the most votes in those states.

If the lies are the only way you can live with the honest facts, you seriously need help.

The irony is off the charts. Hillary won 4 million more votes in California than Trump. In all the other 49 states Trump won 1 million more votes than Hillary. 49 states do you understand this number? Count your 10 fingers 5 times then subtract 1 okay. :auiqs.jpg:

More nonsense.

Hillary won votes in every state and every single voting district. And it was with ALL of those votes, from around the country that she came up with the 3rd highest vote total in US history.

Behind only Barack Obama and Barack Obama.

:banned03::290968001256257790-final::trolls:
upload_2019-10-15_16-0-43.jpeg

More nonsense.

Hillary won votes in every state and every single voting district. And it was with ALL of those votes, from around the country that she came up with the 3rd highest vote total in US history.

Abraham Lincoln only received 2,218,388 of the popular vote and won!
See where I'm going with this, Skylar?
Because the vote was split between 4 candidates.....didn't you know that?

More nonsense.

Do you know where you're going with this, Meister?

As the argument you're jumping into is that the 'people chose Trump'. With Hillary winning millions more votes of the people than Trump did......that's clearly nonsense.

The people didn't choose Trump. The electoral college did.
Here is the point, Skylar....listen up.

You stated, "she came up with the 3rd highest vote total in US history." BFD, there are more people voting than
any other time in our history. Why you ask? Because we have more people in the US than any other time in our history.

I hope that 'splains it to you.
All 100% vote? Really? :eusa_eh:

More nonsense.

Do you know where you're going with this, Meister?

As the argument you're jumping into is that the 'people chose Trump'. With Hillary winning millions more votes of the people than Trump did......that's clearly nonsense.

The people didn't choose Trump. The electoral college did.
Here is the point, Skylar....listen up.

You stated, "she came up with the 3rd highest vote total in US history." BFD, there are more people voting than
any other time in our history. Why you ask? Because we have more people in the US than any other time in our history.

I hope that 'splains it to you.

And yet, with more people voting than at any time in history.......Clinton easily got more votes than Trump did in 2016.

As did Obama in 2012.

And Obama again in 2008.

In fact, Obama got 7 million more votes than Trump in 2008 than Trump did in 2016. Despite 'more people voting than any time in history' in 2016.

The people have clearly picked a team. And its not Trump.
And our great country is a democratic republic and not led by mob rule. So go pound sand if you don't like it.
Interesting how you call "one person one vote" mob rule.

Its a Dem witch hunt, fishing expedition so not surprising.

The radical left has taken over the Dem party and their intolerance is on full display. Including intolerance of the people choosing Trump for POTUS. They have no respect for the law, no respect for election results, no respect for the will of the people.

The people didn't choose Trump. He lost the vote of the people, remember? By millions and millions of votes.

And there's nothing particularly 'radical' about an impeachment inquiry. With a majority of the people agreeing that Trump should be impeached.

Even Fox News agrees.

The people indeed "chose" Trump, that's why he is President. How many Presidents have been elected by the "Popular" vote?
Almost all of them.

You're an idiot.

Even Fox News agrees.

No, the people didn't. Trump lost the vote of the people by millions and millions of votes.

And the people favor Trump's impeachment. Per Fox News......55% of them. Unless you're arguing that 'radical democrats' are 55% of the population, your entire narrative just shit itself.

Well, again.

LOL, I'll ask you again, how many Presidents have been elected by the "Popular" vote? The FOX Poll has been shattered. Trump was elected the same way EVERY President of the United States has been elected. Your ENTIRE narrative just............................................

LOL, wanna try again?

Even Fox News agrees.

The people indeed "chose" Trump, that's why he is President. How many Presidents have been elected by the "Popular" vote?
Almost all of them.

You're an idiot.
Well, that's certainly telling me, eh? :71:

Even Fox News agrees.

Well, again.

LOL, wanna try again?
Why? When I got it on the first try.

I think I get why they are clutching their pearls over the length of her testimony.....they are sweating over how MUCH she has to tell.

There's a lot of hand ringing lately. As support for impeachment rises among the people, support for violent overthrow of our government and suppression of the constitution grows increasingly popular with many of our board conservatives.

And the lower Trump's approval ratings and the worst he polls.......the most disdain for democracy (or as they are increasingly calling it 'mob rule') among the same group.

When you can explain how your question is relevant to a discussion on who the people voted for....I'd be happy to.

As I've demonstrated with overwhelming evidence, the people have picked a team. With Hillary winning more votes of the people by millions of votes. With the top 3 top vote winners of all time being Barack Obama, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Nor do you deny any claim I've made on the topic.
So, kiddo....you don't watch Fox News. But the Fox News Poll 'has been shattered'.

I ask again, by whom?

Only 5 times in 56 election has a person got elected president after losing the popular vote.

You right wingers really need to stop trying this argument because had Hillary won like Trump did, we'd still be litigating the election and the country would be without a president.

Only 5 times in 56 election has a person got elected president after losing the popular vote.

You right wingers really need to stop trying this argument because had Hillary won like Trump did, we'd still be litigating the election and the country would be without a president.

Grow up kid. Why isn't Hillary Prez?

Well, again.

LOL, wanna try again?
Why? When I got it on the first try.

Grow up kid. Why isn't Hillary Prez?

Forum List

Back