Dems Force Witness to Testify for Over Ten Hours

Every witness so far works on the schiff in his office Lol

I'd lose my shit & start insulting them...then they'd lock me up.

Better if I plea da FIF.

Grow a pair, buttercup.

It proves they have nothing and are trying to set her up for a perjury trap, so fuck you you heydrich loving asshole.

Or.....that she had a lot to share.

Fiona Hill, President Donald Trump's former top Russia adviser, raised concerns about Rudy Giuliani's role in US foreign policy toward Ukraine, telling lawmakers on Monday that she saw "wrongdoing" in the American foreign policy and tried to report it to officials including the National Security Council's attorney, according to multiple sources.

Trump's former top Russia adviser testified she raised concerns about Giuliani's role in Ukraine - CNNPolitics

10 hours was plenty of time to detail that wrong doing

Grow a pair, buttercup.

It proves they have nothing and are trying to set her up for a perjury trap, so fuck you you heydrich loving asshole.

You silly people have been saying that ffg or three years....guess what. You're wrong, yet again.

When it gets to 7 years, then you can complain. As it will be longer than the Whitewater investigation.

Until then, you set the tune, you'll dance to it.

Why ten hours? Sounds like they're brow beating the witness.
She was one of the best knowledgeable witnesses they've ever interviewed, and did so willingly.

The repubs should be counting their blessings, it was not public, from what I hear.
That's not saying much. She has no first hand information.
She left a week or two before the call but she was there for the scheme to hold back the aid, for TRUMPs political reasons, and was there for all of Giuliani's shadow gvt moves.

Why ten hours? Sounds like they're brow beating the witness.
She was one of the best knowledgeable witnesses they've ever interviewed, and did so willingly.

The repubs should be counting their blessings, it was not public, from what I hear.
That's not saying much. She has no first hand information.
She left a week or two before the call but she was there for the scheme to hold back the aid, for TRUMPs political reasons, and was there for all of Giuliani's shadow gvt moves.
The transcript refutes the Quid Pro Quo Lies.

But, by all means hold the vote and impeach him. We dare you.

Grow a pair, buttercup.

You silly people have been saying that ffg or three years....guess what. You're wrong, yet again.

When it gets to 7 years, then you can complain. As it will be longer than the Whitewater investigation.

Until then, you set the tune, you'll dance to it.

Wrong, cupcake, you silly people have set the tone, and karma is coming for you.

Forum List

Back