Dems Force Witness to Testify for Over Ten Hours

Its a Dem witch hunt, fishing expedition so not surprising.
It's RUSSIAN COLLUSION, PART II, and just as FAKE and based on just as much BS.

I swear to God, the dems ARE trying to start a second civil war.

The radical left has taken over the Dem party and their intolerance is on full display. Including intolerance of the people choosing Trump for POTUS. They have no respect for the law, no respect for election results, no respect for the will of the people.

The people didn't choose Trump. He lost the vote of the people, remember? By millions and millions of votes.

And there's nothing particularly 'radical' about an impeachment inquiry. With a majority of the people agreeing that Trump should be impeached.

Even Fox News agrees.

Shut up you big fat liar the people absolutely chose Trump. President Trump won the so called popular vote in 49 of the 50 states by 1 million votes. Only in shithole illegal infested cheating California did Hillary win 4 million more votes that Trump. There I just bitched slapped you around, go lick your wounds.

Your post makes absolutely no sense. Do you know how to count and mathematics?

Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Hawaii, Minnesota, Illinois, Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine all voted for Hillary.

trump did't get the majority of the votes in those states. No matter what you say or think.

Here in reality Hillary received the majority of the votes in those states. She received the electoral votes from those states because she received the most votes in those states.

I guess logic foreign to you.

Here in reality Hillary received nearly 3 million more votes than trump.

If the lies are the only way you can live with the honest facts, you seriously need help.

Why ten hours? Sounds like they're brow beating the witness.
She was one of the best knowledgeable witnesses they've ever interviewed, and did so willingly.

The repubs should be counting their blessings, it was not public, from what I hear.
That's not saying much. She has no first hand information.
Of course she does. The phone call is not the only incriminating evidence against Trump.

Joe Biden did nothing. So there was no QPQ.
Of course you are a LIAR, and the entire WORLD knows it.

How does one get so STUPID as to think they can spew BULL SHIT like you do and think someone is going to believe it? What's even more amazing is that you must NOT CARE that everyone here sees you as a complete JACK OFF that's full of SHIT.

Lying Joe. Sells his office, foreign interests stuff his coke addled sons pockets with $Millions as Quid Pro Quo Joe openly brags about getting their prosecutors fired.

Did you hear that Joe himself got $900M from this same crooked Ukraine Oil and Gas Company?

And it is ABSOLUTELY IGNORED by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING. Where there is OBVIOUS, BLATANT, IN YOUR FACE Quid Pro Quo ON VIDEO, they see nothing wrong, BECAUSE IT'S A DEMOCRAT. But when it comes to President Trump, if there isn't any, THEY'LL MAKE IT UP, and it's the BIGGEST STORY ON THE PLANET... WALL TO WALL.

Democrats are the party of trash.

There is this little matter of a Ukrainian investigation that shows that Biden did nothing. But you'll keep repeating alternative facts. In caps even.

Like an old man shouting at clouds.

When you can explain how your question is relevant to a discussion on who the people voted for....I'd be happy to.

As I've demonstrated with overwhelming evidence, the people have picked a team. With Hillary winning more votes of the people by millions of votes. With the top 3 top vote winners of all time being Barack Obama, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Nor do you deny any claim I've made on the topic.
So, kiddo....you don't watch Fox News. But the Fox News Poll 'has been shattered'.

I ask again, by whom?

LOL, honey you're running away from the truth.

Has ANY Prez EVER been elected by the "Popular" vote?
C'mon, you can do it. No I don't watch FOX. I don't watch ANY Network News.
Only 2 out of the last 3?

Did you wanna re-think this?

Did you want to try explaining how your question has any relevance to a discussion of who the 'people chose'?

As the people clearly chose Hillary, by millions and millions of votes.

The electoral college chose Trump.

Goes to the Constitutionally prescribed method of electing a President....you did know that, right? The "Popular" Vote has never elected one President, not one. You did know that....right?

Then why, pray tell, did you claim that 'the people' chose Trump? They clearly didn't. As demonstrated by the millions and millions more votes received by Hillary Clinton.

The electoral college chose Trump. Not the people.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to support your claim that the Fox News Poll showing that 55% of folks want Trump impeached has 'been shattered'?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Did you want to try explaining how your question has any relevance to a discussion of who the 'people chose'?

Goes to the Constitutionally prescribed method of electing a President....you did know that, right? The "Popular" Vote has never elected one President, not one. You did know that....right?

Then why, pray tell, did you claim that 'the people' chose Trump? They clearly didn't. As demonstrated by the millions and millions more votes received by Hillary Clinton.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to support your claim that the Fox News Poll showing that 55% of folks want Trump impeached has 'been shattered'?

He was talking about west virginia

And it took them ten hours to find out that she wasn't even there??

Talk about a pack of fools.
Why did she need to be there for the phone call that we have a summary transcript of?

She was questioned about what was going on with Giuliani, his 2 Soviet born thugs shadow gvt shenanigans, the State dept and administration doings PRIOR to the phone call that supported the contention that extortion was taking place.....
And why was she questioned in secret, behind locked doors, with no attorney present, and no republicans allowed to cross examine her?

What the democrats are doing is KABUKI THEATER... it's a FARCE... and believe me, the American people see it.
007, the REPUBLICAN congressman on the committee were IN THE ROOM and had their questioning power.

What made you or who told you they were not?

As far as testifying behind closed doors, it's done so witness testimony does not influence future witnesses, much like with grand jury testimony.... the target's lawyers are not present.

The transcripts, less any classified info, will be released, eventually.

In the trial in the Senate, the defendant lawyers can question witnesses.
If this... IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY... was LEGITIMATE... the democrats would HOLD A VOTE, so the republicans could CALL THEIR OWN WITNESSES and do their OWN inquiry, but NO, this one is being done in SECRET, and is actually NOT LEGITIMATE.

This is NOTHING more than attempt # 2,714,059 by the DEMOCRATS to GET TRUMP, PERIOD, END OF STORY.

It's BULL SHIT, and even a leftist like yourself HAS to know that American people KNOW this, since we've ALL had to ENDURE is since the demtrash took the House, and it WILL, BACK FIRE come next year.
They can call all the witnesses they want in the Senate trial
That's assuming the Senate conducts a trial.

And why was she questioned in secret, behind locked doors, with no attorney present, and no republicans allowed to cross examine her?

What the democrats are doing is KABUKI THEATER... it's a FARCE... and believe me, the American people see it.
007, the REPUBLICAN congressman on the committee were IN THE ROOM and had their questioning power.

What made you or who told you they were not?

As far as testifying behind closed doors, it's done so witness testimony does not influence future witnesses, much like with grand jury testimony.... the target's lawyers are not present.

The transcripts, less any classified info, will be released, eventually.

In the trial in the Senate, the defendant lawyers can question witnesses.
If this... IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY... was LEGITIMATE... the democrats would HOLD A VOTE, so the republicans could CALL THEIR OWN WITNESSES and do their OWN inquiry, but NO, this one is being done in SECRET, and is actually NOT LEGITIMATE.

This is NOTHING more than attempt # 2,714,059 by the DEMOCRATS to GET TRUMP, PERIOD, END OF STORY.

It's BULL SHIT, and even a leftist like yourself HAS to know that American people KNOW this, since we've ALL had to ENDURE is since the demtrash took the House, and it WILL, BACK FIRE come next year.
They can call all the witnesses they want in the Senate trial
There won't BE any, "senate trial," you ignorant little BUBBLE HEAD. There won't be any IMPEACHMENT.

This is ALL FOR SHOW. This is to TRY and DAMAGE President Trump so that the dems THINK they can stand a snowball's chance in hell of beating him next year. But the demtards KNOW that IF they DO vote to impeach him, then there will be open revolt at the ballot box and they'll suffer loses like they've never seen before. That will ENERGIZE ALL republicans to VOTE, and it'll be a BLOOD BATH for democrats.

So this is a RISK the democrats are willing to take. Their UNCONTROLLABLE HATE for the president so GREAT that they're willing to LOSE IT ALL... and they will.
IMPEACH HIM YOU COWARDS, WE DARE YOU!
Relax, it's coming. Democrats have to complete their inquiry first.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Its a Dem witch hunt, fishing expedition so not surprising.
It's RUSSIAN COLLUSION, PART II, and just as FAKE and based on just as much BS.

I swear to God, the dems ARE trying to start a second civil war.

The radical left has taken over the Dem party and their intolerance is on full display. Including intolerance of the people choosing Trump for POTUS. They have no respect for the law, no respect for election results, no respect for the will of the people.

The people didn't choose Trump. He lost the vote of the people, remember? By millions and millions of votes.

And there's nothing particularly 'radical' about an impeachment inquiry. With a majority of the people agreeing that Trump should be impeached.

Even Fox News agrees.

Shut up you big fat liar the people absolutely chose Trump. President Trump won the so called popular vote in 49 of the 50 states by 1 million votes. Only in shithole illegal infested cheating California did Hillary win 4 million more votes that Trump. There I just bitched slapped you around, go lick your wounds.

Your post makes absolutely no sense. Do you know how to count and mathematics?

Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Hawaii, Minnesota, Illinois, Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine all voted for Hillary.

trump did't get the majority of the votes in those states. No matter what you say or think.

Here in reality Hillary received the majority of the votes in those states. She received the electoral votes from those states because she received the most votes in those states.

I guess logic foreign to you.

Here in reality Hillary received nearly 3 million more votes than trump.

If the lies are the only way you can live with the honest facts, you seriously need help.
He can only count as high as potato.

....did you actually read it?

Cliff notes on what Trump said during the call about held up military aid:

Ukraine is not reciprocating generous American aid and here is who I want you to investigate.
Copy and paste that part about a QPQ.

Oh.. Wait, you can't because if doesn't exist.
Zelensky: We are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though

She was one of the best knowledgeable witnesses they've ever interviewed, and did so willingly.

The repubs should be counting their blessings, it was not public, from what I hear.
We should advocate for the release of all these testimonies. Will you do so? I will.

I sure am. At least anything that's won't violate security clearances.

We have a right to know what is said in these hearings.

I'm sure transcripts will be released in time.

Just not when you want them. The world and government doesn't revolve around you. You will have to wait with the rest of us.

Because the EC only works when people vote, you do know that, right? Naaa, I posted that, you just don't want to see it.

We should advocate for the release of all these testimonies. Will you do so? I will.

Eventually, sure.
Right now, period.

Who do you think you are?

You can't make any demands. No one can. This is up to the House and no one else.

The transcripts will be made public.

You are not special. You will have to wait like the rest of us.

Do you actually believe anyone on this board can create those transcripts to hand to you?

Get a grip. What you post on this board is meaningless to everyone. Especially our congress which doesn't even know this board exists, doesn't know you exist and doesn't care.

So cut with the demands and temper tantrums.

I will admit you are good for comic relief though.

Because the EC only works when people vote, you do know that, right? Naaa, I posted that, you just don't want to see it.

The EC works with whatever arrangement that each state legislature decides.

The people clearly selected Hillary, by millions and millions of votes. The electoral college chose Trump.

And nothing on your 'shattered poll' claim? Yeah, I didn't take your claim seriously either.

I would like to add that number includes the 51% who support impeachment and removal from office.

Fox News poll: 51 percent favor Trump's impeachment and removal from office

Why hide it? No, never mind. I get from your replies to this that you would be screaming at the top of your lungs if the Republicans were doing this but you're okay with the Democrats doing this.

You really don't have to wonder. Yes the Democrats were saying just about the same thing Republicans are saying now, back in 2015, when the Republican did the same to Democrats, when Republicans were endlessly investigating Obama. In fact, the Democrats are now taking advantage of the changes the Republicans made to the House rules giving certain Committee chairs outright subpoena power. The committees didn't have that power in the two modern impeachment proceedings, which is why they had to call and appoint a special impeachment inquiry.

Why hide it? No, never mind. I get from your replies to this that you would be screaming at the top of your lungs if the Republicans were doing this but you're okay with the Democrats doing this.

You really don't have to wonder. Yes the Democrats were saying just about the same thing Republicans are saying now, back in 2015, when the Republican did the same to Democrats, when Republicans were endlessly investigating Obama. In fact, the Democrats are now taking advantage of the changes the Republicans made to the House rules giving certain Committee chairs outright subpoena power. The committees didn't have that power in the two modern impeachment proceedings, which is why they had to call and appoint a special impeachment inquiry.

Republicans are now arguing that soliciting foreign governments to investigate your political opponents and their children is perfectly acceptable.

If that's the new standard, Ivanka and Don Jr. should be very concerned.

Republicans tried and tried and came up with bupkiss. Democrats didn't have to do a damn thing and yet every day another Trump Admin representative gets indicted.

Republicans are now arguing that soliciting foreign governments to investigate your political opponents and their children is perfectly acceptable.

If that's the new standard, Ivanka and Don Jr. should be very concerned.

They have also taken the position that a legislative impasse can be solved by a president deciding that the situation represents a nation emergency and can implement his policy without the approval of the Congress.

Forum List

Back