Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

No, you don't necessarily lose it if you die early because your spouse can draw survivor benefits for life and if you have minor children they can draw survivor benefits till there're 18. And if you happen to become disable before you die, you can draw disability benefits. However, one of the greatest benefits of social security is it is protect your retirement from the biggest danger of all, you. Millions of Americans find compelling reasons to raid their retirement account time after time, leaving nothing but social security to live on.

Social Security is not a retirement plan and was never meant to be. It provides a bare bones existence. Without it millions of older Americans would be destitute.

So what happens when you die early with no dependents? And from what I understand, the spouse only gets a fraction of her (or his) spouses SS check. That's besides the fact most spouses have their own SS account, and them benefiting off their spouses benefits only drains the system even faster.

Social Security is a long-term Ponzi scheme. Eventually, people in the end are going to lose out because there won't be any money left.
If a person dies prior to retirement, leaving a spouse and or dependent children both the spouse and the children receive survivor benefits. Yes, it is a fraction of the accumulated benefits but a large one.

My daughter with 4 kids lost her husband 6 years ago. The total survivor benefit for her and the kids was just short of $55,000 a year. They have received that amount for 6 years. This year it will go down because one child has reached age 18. Without that benefit, the family would have lost their home, my daughter would have had 2 jobs and would have never been able to raise her kids properly, complete her education, and have the good paying job she has today.

Survivor benefits as well as disability benefits are huge benefits to working class families. You won't find any mutual fund family providing those benefits nor any guarantee of any specific benefit. It all depends on financial markets.

If you die when retired, your spouse has the option of drawing your retirement or hers, depending on which is greater.

You keep thinking of social security as a retirement plan. It is not. It is neither a retirement plan nor a pension plan. It's a government program providing economic security for millions of Americans—retirees, disabled persons, and families of retired, disabled or deceased workers. It is financed by employee and employer contributions.

Without Social Security millions of Americans would make no provisions for disability, survivor benefits for spouse and family, and subsistence in old age. Government would have to provide assistance leaving the taxpayer on the hook.

Retirement plans that take into account social security is the best answer to a problem we all face, growing older and the possibly of disability or death leaving our families with no financial support.

The tax benefits of retirement plans coupled with employer contributions make it possible for every working American to have a secure retirement and depending on financial markets, a very comfortable retirement.
Middle class republicans really hav no business voting republican. Theyre fucking themselves just to stop other people from having abortions. Or because they think gays blacks and immigrants are invading.

Meanwhile republicans are going to pass the policies that spoil their hopes of ever retiring.
PEOPLE WHO VOTE REPUBLICAN ARE VOTING AGAINST THEIR BEST INTERESTS WHAT IS IN THEIR BEST INTERESTED IS VOTING DEMOCRAT I KNOW BECAUSE DEMOCRATS TOLD ME SO
It’s obvious. Are you middle class? Are you struggling to save? Then keep voting republican. That will change.

Let me know when you’ve maga
I'm middle class. I'm doing fine.

I'm a conservative, white, Christian veteran. The Democratic Party has made it quite clear they're not interested in my values, and that I exist solely to fund their vote-buying schemes.

I don't see the attraction in voting for a party that hates me.

It’s obvious. Are you middle class?

I am. That's why I vote Republican. I vote for the party fighting to keep foreign people from coming here and taking our jobs away, reducing our ability to get jobs we like and pay increases.

Are you struggling to save?

I was, but things are looking brighter now that this is the last year I had to pay Commie Care fines and bringing home more pay in my paycheck thanks to Trump.

Then keep voting republican.

Everybody who works should.

That will change.

Only if I want to see more foreigners in this country, less jobs, more government stealing my money, more government stealing my bosses money, more regulation and intrusive government.

I am. That's why I vote Republican. I vote for the party fighting to keep foreign people from coming here and taking our jobs away, reducing our ability to get jobs we like and pay increases.

I was, but things are looking brighter now that this is the last year I had to pay Commie Care fines and bringing home more pay in my paycheck thanks to Trump.

That will change.

Only if I want to see more foreigners in this country, less jobs, more government stealing my money, more government stealing my bosses money, more regulation and intrusive government.

They are not really fighting to keep foreigners out. Not permanently. Truth is we need them. You’ll see. This is all theater. If they were serious they’d go after illegal employers like they used to do.

Just let me know how much more you saved next year. I bet it’s negligible. Me I just tucked away $20k in a 13 month cd. Only getting 2.8%. Sucks. Hard to get ahead this way. I miss the good old days.

My dad wanted a home so he took a 12% mortgage. He hurried up and paid the house off. And if he foreclosed the bank made their money. If you want a home you’ll take the loan. And the banks will be glad to give these loans. No more being denied a mortgage if you can pay the interest.

Like republicans said on Obama’s watch, take the fucking training wheels off!

That will change.

They are not really fighting to keep foreigners out. Not permanently. Truth is we need them. You’ll see. This is all theater. If they were serious they’d go after illegal employers like they used to do.

Just let me know how much more you saved next year. I bet it’s negligible. Me I just tucked away $20k in a 13 month cd. Only getting 2.8%. Sucks. Hard to get ahead this way. I miss the good old days.

My dad wanted a home so he took a 12% mortgage. He hurried up and paid the house off. And if he foreclosed the bank made their money. If you want a home you’ll take the loan. And the banks will be glad to give these loans. No more being denied a mortgage if you can pay the interest.

Yes, the Republicans are fighting to keep the foreigners out. Or were you asleep earlier when we had the longest government shutdown in our history over a border wall?

If the attempts by Trump to stop the flow of illegals were not stopped by Democrats, they were stopped by Democrat appointed activist judges. That was further supported by Democrat cities and states reinforcing their Sanctuary status. Trump withheld federal money from those places, but again, stopped by a leftist activist judge.

And what makes you think this administration is not going after employers--because CNN told you so?

Since Trump took office, ICE has been raiding places that were known for hiring illegals. Those employers were held accountable. Would you like me to post those places and the penalties those companies received; some in the millions of dollars or prison time? So Trump is doing exactly what you said he isn't doing. This of course with the exception of Democrat cities where the Mayor warns illegals ahead of time of the upcoming raids.

If you are blaming Trump or anybody else for your lack of acumen with investments, I suggest you explore the many investment opportunities that will yield you more than 3%. You can invest in rental property. Trust me, I've been a landlord for over 25 years. This market has never been better. I would also suggest stocks which (even though slow right now) are doing better than 3%. Or perhaps an investment in the commodity market which has various fund managed plans that can earn you much more than 3%.

Mind you, all these better investments contain higher risks, but also higher returns if you're willing to do more than buy near worthless CDs. If you like, I can give you the name of our company that handles our IRA investments. They are doing wonders for my account.

Last edited:

That will change.

Yes, the Republicans are fighting to keep the foreigners out. Or were you asleep earlier when we had the longest government shutdown in our history over a border wall?

If the attempts by Trump to stop the flow of illegals were not stopped by Democrats, they were stopped by Democrat appointed activist judges. That was further supported by Democrat cities and states reinforcing their Sanctuary status. Trump withheld federal money from those places, but again, stopped by a leftist activist judge.

And what makes you think this administration is not going after employers--because CNN told you so?

Since Trump took office, ICE has been raiding places that were known for hiring illegals. Those employers were held accountable. Would you like me to post those places and the penalties those companies received; some in the millions of dollars or prison time? So Trump is doing exactly what you said he isn't doing. This of course with the exception of Democrat cities where the Mayor warns illegals ahead of time of the upcoming raids.

If you are blaming Trump or anybody else for your lack of acumen with investments, I suggest you explore the many investment opportunities that will yield you more than 3%. You can invest in rental property. Trust me, I've been a landlord for over 25 years. This market has never been better. I would also suggest stocks which (even though slow right now) are doing better than 3%. Or perhaps an investment in the commodity market which has various fund managed plans that can earn you much more than 3%.

Mind you, all these better investments contain higher risks, but also higher returns if you're willing to do more than buy near worthless CDs. If you like, I can give you the name of our company that handles our IRA investments. They are doing wonders for my account.
Trump and his band of merry men, are fighting to keep immigrants out. Most republicans know that immigration is vital to the future of America.

So what happens when you die early with no dependents? And from what I understand, the spouse only gets a fraction of her (or his) spouses SS check. That's besides the fact most spouses have their own SS account, and them benefiting off their spouses benefits only drains the system even faster.

Social Security is a long-term Ponzi scheme. Eventually, people in the end are going to lose out because there won't be any money left.
If a person dies prior to retirement, leaving a spouse and or dependent children both the spouse and the children receive survivor benefits. Yes, it is a fraction of the accumulated benefits but a large one.

My daughter with 4 kids lost her husband 6 years ago. The total survivor benefit for her and the kids was just short of $55,000 a year. They have received that amount for 6 years. This year it will go down because one child has reached age 18. Without that benefit, the family would have lost their home, my daughter would have had 2 jobs and would have never been able to raise her kids properly, complete her education, and have the good paying job she has today.

Survivor benefits as well as disability benefits are huge benefits to working class families. You won't find any mutual fund family providing those benefits nor any guarantee of any specific benefit. It all depends on financial markets.

If you die when retired, your spouse has the option of drawing your retirement or hers, depending on which is greater.

You keep thinking of social security as a retirement plan. It is not. It is neither a retirement plan nor a pension plan. It's a government program providing economic security for millions of Americans—retirees, disabled persons, and families of retired, disabled or deceased workers. It is financed by employee and employer contributions.

Without Social Security millions of Americans would make no provisions for disability, survivor benefits for spouse and family, and subsistence in old age. Government would have to provide assistance leaving the taxpayer on the hook.

Retirement plans that take into account social security is the best answer to a problem we all face, growing older and the possibly of disability or death leaving our families with no financial support.

The tax benefits of retirement plans coupled with employer contributions make it possible for every working American to have a secure retirement and depending on financial markets, a very comfortable retirement.
Middle class republicans really hav no business voting republican. Theyre fucking themselves just to stop other people from having abortions. Or because they think gays blacks and immigrants are invading.

Meanwhile republicans are going to pass the policies that spoil their hopes of ever retiring.
PEOPLE WHO VOTE REPUBLICAN ARE VOTING AGAINST THEIR BEST INTERESTS WHAT IS IN THEIR BEST INTERESTED IS VOTING DEMOCRAT I KNOW BECAUSE DEMOCRATS TOLD ME SO
It’s obvious. Are you middle class? Are you struggling to save? Then keep voting republican. That will change.

Let me know when you’ve maga
I'm middle class. I'm doing fine.

I'm a conservative, white, Christian veteran. The Democratic Party has made it quite clear they're not interested in my values, and that I exist solely to fund their vote-buying schemes.

I don't see the attraction in voting for a party that hates me.
/——/ White democRATs always vote against their own self interest

That will change.

Trump and his band of merry men, are fighting to keep immigrants out. Most republicans know that immigration is vital to the future of America.

You are just kidding yourself with that statement. If "most Republicans" thought that, Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have been our nominee against Hilary. The fact is that Trump's distinct difference against the over dozen other candidates was his stance on the border. It's a stance no other contender came close to.

That will change.

We do not need any more immigration. We do not have a frontier to fill. We do not have rapidly expanding steel mills and factories to fill.

That will change.

Trump should try legal tactics

That will change.

/——/ He just did. He’s suing and seeking injunctions. Trump sues to block Democrats’ subpoena for financial information

That will change.

/——/ He just did. He’s suing and seeking injunctions. Trump sues to block Democrats’ subpoena for financial information

You idiots got conned and you love it! You got duped by an idiot. But to you that's a good thing. You think you have one of your own in there because he's stupid like you.

Trump just knows how to talk to idiots like you and to give you a little of what you want. Which aint much. Look at poor people in red states. They don't need much to be won over.

Michael Cohen revealed that, under the direction of President Trump, he had sent letters to Trump’s high schools, colleges and the College Board (creator of the SAT), threatening them with legal action and jail time if they ever released Trump’s academic records. Cohen provided a record of one such letter sent to the president of Fordham University, which Trump attended for two years before transferring to complete his undergraduate degree at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. Trump’s high school has confirmed receiving an identical letter, while the University of Pennsylvania and the College Board declined to comment. It’s worth mentioning that letters like this are entirely unnecessary—under FERPA, disclosing academic records without the student’s written permission is pretty much the most illegal thing you can do with those records. Still, there are a few reasons why it makes sense that Trump would have been so concerned about his transcripts and standardized test scores being released.

So why?

Trump Criticized Obama’s Academic Record, But His Is Similar

Trump Lied About Graduating “First In His Class”

I suspect he is, but we won't know until we see the complete report.
And there is an excellent chance you will not accept the report.

The report is here. I accept what was reported, but I'm not surprised Barr characterized it.
Do you acknowledge all the Democratic hand-wringing and predictions of Trump perp walks are horseshit?

Mueller's report looks pretty bad for Trump.
It totally exonerates Trump.

It specifically says it doesn't exonerate Trump

And there is an excellent chance you will not accept the report.

The report is here. I accept what was reported, but I'm not surprised Barr characterized it.
Do you acknowledge all the Democratic hand-wringing and predictions of Trump perp walks are horseshit?

"exonerating" people is not in a prosecutor's job description, moron. Americans are innocent until proven guilty.

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png
There was no hoax you pathetic freak.

Now be a good boy and read the report instead of spreading trumpian BS

"exonerating" people is not in a prosecutor's job description, moron. Americans are innocent until proven guilty.

Yet you claimed it did. Make up your mind dumb ass,

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

Mueller admitted it was a hoax, you pathetic brain damaged dingbat.

That will change.

You are just kidding yourself with that statement. If "most Republicans" thought that, Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have been our nominee against Hilary. The fact is that Trump's distinct difference against the over dozen other candidates was his stance on the border. It's a stance no other contender came close to.
Trump did run not on an anti-immigrant policy. That came later. Granted he appealed to racists and xenophobes but there were lots of republicans that were not of that genre.

Polls and studies show that a majority of republican support legal immigration, a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, and on the need for immigration reform agree with democrats.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

Mueller admitted it was a hoax, you pathetic brain damaged dingbat.

Link?

Trump did run not on an anti-immigrant policy. That came later. Granted he appealed to racists and xenophobes but there were lots of republicans that were not of that genre.

Polls and studies show that a majority of republican support legal immigration, a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, and on the need for immigration reform agree with democrats.

Well you can go by polls, and I'll go by election results, fair enough?

Yes, Trump's main message was immigration right from the beginning. If you'd like, I'll post the videos of the primaries.

The candidates who talked about immigration reform and path to citizenship were the first to be kicked out of the race. We know immigration reform simply means giving into the Democrats. Path to citizenship is like saying now that you broke our laws, we are going to reward you with citizenship. Legal immigration? We've had that for many years, so what's the point of discussing it? We allow a million foreigners a year to join our society as new citizens and no other country in the world comes close to our generosity.

Racist and xenophobes? Let me ask: what other race of people outside liberal whites would be stupid enough to support a party trying to make them a minority in their own country? Only liberal whites would do that, and if you resist that goal, you're a racist xenophobe.

Last edited:

That will change.

HIs tactics are legal. But again, these activist judges want to rule the Dictatorship way--the Democrat way.

Forum List

Back