Dems: Federal health programs should cover DREAMers

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
well aren't the Democrats special, hey why not, they gave them preference over you for jobs in this country might as give them this too
links in article at site

SNIP:

By Sam Baker - 12/03/12 02:53 PM ET

Federal healthcare programs should cover the children of illegal immigrants, a group of House Democrats says.

Democrats are asking the Obama administration to make healthcare available to children who are able to stay in the U.S. under the deferred-action immigration policy that President Obama announced earlier this year.

The policy — similar to the DREAM Act — allows many children of illegal immigrants to remain in the U.S. without fear of deportation, as long as they meet certain criteria.

A group of House Democrats, led by Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.), is now pressing the Obama administration to open federal healthcare programs to children who receive deferred action under Obama's plan.

The administration has said DREAMers are not eligible for Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program or the federal subsides provided under Obama's signature healthcare law.

The lawmakers said the administration squandered an opportunity to give DREAMers access to the same healthcare options as American citizens.

all of it with comments
Dems: Federal health programs should cover DREAMers - The Hill's Healthwatch

Last edited:
Holy shit. I wonder how much more those idiots think we taxpayers can support??

I guess that 16 Trillion debt figure just doesn't resonate with those idiots.

Holy shit. I wonder how much more those idiots think we taxpayers can support??

I guess that 16 Trillion debt figure just doesn't resonate with those idiots.
I wonder how much more of this sh*t are Americans gonna' take from Politicians?

Forum List

Back