Dems Clueless about Combat

Fuck you Deano, I didn't know you had done your time. Thank you for that. Now you haven't got the fucking guts to wrap your legs around one of those rockets and take off let alone do it day after day. You talk all the shit about Bush and his honorable service and get pissed if someone steps on your little dick. Fuck you.

You want to talk shit about service then that leaves yours wide open too. You do not want to go there........

If Bush flew a plane a couple of times while sober, then anyone could do it. It's not the same as going into combat. Could you imagine this ChickenHawk in combat?

7989958600_fc5ba1f6e1_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BUUUUUUSSSSHHHHH!!! Gawd Dean you sound like Obama.

Thank you. People usually tell me I sound more like a Republican with that "Missouri/Virginia/North Carolina" accent I picked up as a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep talk trash about the Presidents service but don't mention the little dicks service....

BTW, did you know that there were pilots from Bush's unit flying combat missions in Nam? Not a good unit to hide in......

But then again, Deano wouldn't know about that, it was before his time.

And of course they talk trash and never admit that Bush has an honorable discharge. And that's good enough for me. Unless of course they want to trash someones service who isn't here to defend themselves. Then we can attack theirs.... Only fair........ You want to keep on after the absent president, No I know that sounds like Obama but I mean Bush....

Yep talk trash about the Presidents service but don't mention the little dicks service....

BTW, did you know that there were pilots from Bush's unit flying combat missions in Nam? Not a good unit to hide in......

But then again, Deano wouldn't know about that, it was before his time.

And of course they talk trash and never admit that Bush has an honorable discharge. And that's good enough for me. Unless of course they want to trash someones service who isn't here to defend themselves. Then we can attack theirs.... Only fair........ You want to keep on after the absent president, No I know that sounds like Obama but I mean Bush....

Would you for just once stop the fucking bullshit. Find out what is actually going on and not just what you "imagine".

Champagne unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

147th Fighter Group

One well known champagne unit was the Texas Air National Guard 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, at Ellington Field in Houston. During the Vietnam War many well-connected sons landed in this posting, sometimes with the help of politicians such as Ben Barnes.[4]

Lloyd Bentsen Jr., son of Lloyd Bentsen
George W. Bush, son of George H. W. Bush
John Connally III, son of John Connally Jr.
the son of John Tower
James R. Bath
seven members of the Dallas Cowboys

Why don't you admit that anyone who strapped into that rocket had the guts to do the job?

The Air National Guard has often been ridiculed as a safe place for military duty during the Vietnam War. However, pilots from the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, as it was called at the time, were actually conducting combat missions in Vietnam when Bush enlisted. Air Force F-102 squadrons had been stationed in Thailand since 1961 and South Vietnam since March 1962.

Aerospaceweb.org | Ask Us - F-102 in Vietnam

Notice that the link is not Wiki.............

Why don't you admit that anyone who strapped into that rocket had the guts to do the job?

The Air National Guard has often been ridiculed as a safe place for military duty during the Vietnam War. However, pilots from the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, as it was called at the time, were actually conducting combat missions in Vietnam when Bush enlisted. Air Force F-102 squadrons had been stationed in Thailand since 1961 and South Vietnam since March 1962.

I totally get that you want Bush to be more then a failure and a scandal, but info such as this, from your article, don't help:

After being accepted into the ANG, Airman Basic Bush was selected to attend pilot training even though his test scores were the lowest acceptable for that position

and this part here:

a deadly flaw in the aircraft's design that caused an engine stall and loss of control under a certain combination of angle of attack and airspeed frequently encountered during takeoff. According to a former F-102 pilot we've interviewed, this problem caused the plane to roll inverted and resulted in several fatal crashes. Numerous accidents were also encountered during landing because of the plane's steep angle of attack and high airspeed that reduced the pilot's visibility and reaction time

Huh? The Air Force is going to put pilots into jets with deadly flaws to what? Test their bravery???? This story is so ridiculous who could possibly believe it? Oops, sorry. Unless someone really wanted to believe it so badly.

The Vietnam war ended well into 1975, the year I enlisted. But Bush was disqualified from flying in 1972. Bush was never even close to being sent to Vietnam.

I totally get it. A lot of the Republican base is ashamed at what has become of their party. I've seen it again and again.

The two unpaid for wars. The lack of WMD's. The tens of thousands maimed for life and that cost to the nation for the next 50 years - that didn't have to happen. Letting Bin Laden go. A "black Muslim" president taking out Bin Laden and most of al Qaeda - he wasn't supposed to do that. He was born in Kenya, right?

Then there is the deregulation that caused the economic meltdown. And remember "reconciliation"? Republicans used it THREE times for all the tax cuts and the unfunded votes for drugs bill. Remember how Republicans SCREAMED because Democrats used reconciliation for Obamacare? And look at the difference. The tax cuts were mainly to help the very wealthy and Obamacare to help the poor and middle class. A no no. Today's Republican party wants to punish and hurt the poor and middle class. 47%?

I get it. I just have a different perspective.

I totally get that you want Bush to be more then a failure and a scandal, but info such as this, from your article, don't help:

After being accepted into the ANG, Airman Basic Bush was selected to attend pilot training even though his test scores were the lowest acceptable for that position

and this part here:

a deadly flaw in the aircraft's design that caused an engine stall and loss of control under a certain combination of angle of attack and airspeed frequently encountered during takeoff. According to a former F-102 pilot we've interviewed, this problem caused the plane to roll inverted and resulted in several fatal crashes. Numerous accidents were also encountered during landing because of the plane's steep angle of attack and high airspeed that reduced the pilot's visibility and reaction time

Huh? The Air Force is going to put pilots into jets with deadly flaws to what? Test their bravery???? This story is so ridiculous who could possibly believe it? Oops, sorry. Unless someone really wanted to believe it so badly.

The Vietnam war ended well into 1975, the year I enlisted. But Bush was disqualified from flying in 1972. Bush was never even close to being sent to Vietnam.

I totally get it. A lot of the Republican base is ashamed at what has become of their party. I've seen it again and again.

The two unpaid for wars. The lack of WMD's. The tens of thousands maimed for life and that cost to the nation for the next 50 years - that didn't have to happen. Letting Bin Laden go. A "black Muslim" president taking out Bin Laden and most of al Qaeda - he wasn't supposed to do that. He was born in Kenya, right?

Then there is the deregulation that caused the economic meltdown. And remember "reconciliation"? Republicans used it THREE times for all the tax cuts and the unfunded votes for drugs bill. Remember how Republicans SCREAMED because Democrats used reconciliation for Obamacare? And look at the difference. The tax cuts were mainly to help the very wealthy and Obamacare to help the poor and middle class. A no no. Today's Republican party wants to punish and hurt the poor and middle class. 47%?

Never forget that had George Bush WANTED to go to Vietnam, the regular Air Force recruiting offices were open every day.

and this part here:

Never forget that had George Bush WANTED to go to Vietnam, the regular Air Force recruiting offices were open every day.

John Kerry managed to get there. But somehow, with all his connections, Bush couldn't manage it? How can that be?

No deano you don't get it. And you never will........

Go back to your glory days behind a desk and forget about it.........

The 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery was a Battle Ready unit. We spent months in the field in Grafenwoehr, Germany, but I was stationed in Baumholder. Months in the summer and months in the winter. I thank God I never had to go into battle. But if something happened, we were ready. Only a fucking brain damaged moron would want to go "fight" for the "fun of it". My MOS was 82Charlie, or "Forward Observer" and my weapon was a theadolite. The last year, I worked in S2.
There were three Batteries with tanks, one Service Battery and Headquarters Battery.
And if you thought it was "safe" there, bullshit. Accidents happen when you are "practicing" with live rounds. Not just in the Air Force. Don't expect "details". That's not the part of the military I want to remember.
My battery was 50% black. I never had close black friends until I went into the military. So I don't have this disgusting and racist hatred the majority of Republicans have for Obama. And don't even tell me they don't. Bush was an alcoholic, a drug addict, and he got special treatment all his life and he was a disaster and a fiasco as president. Obama is none of those things, regardless of what the dishonest right wing says.

and this part here:

John Kerry managed to get there. But somehow, with all his connections, Bush couldn't manage it? How can that be?

Maybe like Dick Cheney, who had "other priorities?" Or, maybe like Tom Delay, he tried but the minorities had all the slots filled? Or, maybe he had a pimple on his ass like Rush Limbaugh? Perhaps he shit is pants on purpose like Ted Nugent.

Whatever the reason, he managed to avoid it....didn't he?

No deano you don't get it. And you never will........

Go back to your glory days behind a desk and forget about it.........

The 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery was a Battle Ready unit. We spent months in the field in Grafenwoehr, Germany, but I was stationed in Baumholder. Months in the summer and months in the winter. I thank God I never had to go into battle. But if something happened, we were ready. Only a fucking brain damaged moron would want to go "fight" for the "fun of it". My MOS was 82Charlie, or "Forward Observer" and my weapon was a theadolite. The last year, I worked in S2.
There were three Batteries with tanks, one Service Battery and Headquarters Battery.
And if you thought it was "safe" there, bullshit. Accidents happen when you are "practicing" with live rounds. Not just in the Air Force. Don't expect "details". That's not the part of the military I want to remember.
My battery was 50% black. I never had close black friends until I went into the military. So I don't have this disgusting and racist hatred the majority of Republicans have for Obama. And don't even tell me they don't. Bush was an alcoholic, a drug addict, and he got special treatment all his life and he was a disaster and a fiasco as president. Obama is none of those things, regardless of what the dishonest right wing says.

Ah! Good ol' Graf! I still have a Bundeswher hat I traded a drunk German soldier for at the EM club there. He wanted my regulation US Army belt and I wanted his fatigue hat, so we made a deal. :D

I have absolutely no idea why the word DEMS was used to launch this thread.

The post has virtually nothing to do with DEMS.

Forum List

Back