Dems Clueless about Combat

When did we go to war with Pakistan?

Or is Obama attacking and killing people in a Sovereign Country that we are not at war with?

Its part of something we call ....The War on Terror
Did you miss it? It was in all the papers

Terrorists do not recognize international borders....and neither do we

So when do we start using the drones on the terrorists in England, Germany, Italy, Russia, Iran, etc?

It depends

If they show a willingness to hunt down the terrorist cells in their country, we will help them. If they are in cahoots with the terrorists, we will take matters into our own hands

Key is...

No safe haven for terrorists

When did we go to war with Pakistan?

Or is Obama attacking and killing people in a Sovereign Country that we are not at war with?

Its part of something we call ....The War on Terror
Did you miss it? It was in all the papers

Terrorists do not recognize international borders....and neither do we

Isn't that one of those "stupid wars" that turds like you claim we shouldn't be fighting?

Stupid wars are invading countries at the cost of thousands of American lives.

Hunting down terrorists where they are lurking is not stupid

Dems Clueless about Combat

You need to come-up....outta your bunker....for fresh-air....more-often......

ws.jpg

I've found that most people that call other people "chickenhawks" are usually just plain yellow themselves. Usually so yellow they can't even talk tough. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Naw. You're not just sayin'...you're blowing smoke out your ass.

Wehrwolfen: How much do YOU know about combat? Want this Democrat to tell you about it?

Here is the problem. Everyone wants these drone pilots to be recognized for their valuable part in todays combat. And this medal is a great idea. I support it completely, but only if it is ranked further down the pole. Maybe along the lines of meritorious service. They do not rank up there with any medal for valor.

This new generation is clueless of what real war is. Pray we never have to go up against a Chinese division like we did the nazi's or the japs during wwII. We will be out ran, surrounded and then slaughtered.

Blow me I know what the hell real war is.

Maybe they can get a promotion instead of a medal. I mean aren't you supposed to get promotions for doing your job right and awards for going above and beyond. Perhaps we give medals to the drones themselves. At least they were in combat

When Republicans see pictures like this, they believe the pictures are "staged".

071812-af-and-navy.jpg
1359087984226.cached.jpg

They think the US military still looks like this:

20070206190612.jpg

You need to come-up....outta your bunker....for fresh-air....more-often......

ws.jpg

I've found that most people that call other people "chickenhawks" are usually just plain yellow themselves. Usually so yellow they can't even talk tough. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

You gotta admit. Bush looks real pretty in his pilot's costume. No one else would dare to wear their straps that "tight". Did he have someone do it for him?

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

You gotta admit. Bush looks real pretty in his pilot's costume. No one else would dare to wear their straps that "tight". Did he have someone do it for him?

When was the last time you flew in a fighter? When was the last time you were the pilot of a fighter?

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

When was the last time you flew in a fighter? When was the last time you were the pilot of a fighter?

You don't think he was flying that plane? Tell me you don't.

When Republicans see pictures like this, they believe the pictures are "staged".

071812-af-and-navy.jpg
1359087984226.cached.jpg

They think the US military still looks like this:

20070206190612.jpg

How would you know Deano, closest you've ever been to a uniform is wearing your sisters girls scout skirt.

I served from 1975 to 1979 in Headquarters Battery, 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division.

You will put down my service because you are a shitstain. Pointing out you are a shitstain has nothing to do with whether you served in the military or not. It's simply something you are. What made you that way? I don't know. Spending too much time looking for "Lanyard Grease" maybe?

I do not put down anyones service.

But obviously you do...

No he wasn't flying that plane, but he used to fly f102's.

Try one of these on for size..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0i-zosfmw]Convair F-102 Delta Dagger - YouTube[/ame]

But obviously you do...

Convair F-102 Delta Dagger - YouTube

closest you've ever been to a uniform is wearing your sisters girls scout skirt.

Looks like a put down to me.

Bringing up Bush's embarrassing military record is probably not a great idea.

George W. Bush military service controversy, flight performance and flight status in 1972 and 1973

Fuck you Deano, I didn't know you had done your time. Thank you for that. Now you haven't got the fucking guts to wrap your legs around one of those rockets and take off let alone do it day after day. You talk all the shit about Bush and his honorable service and get pissed if someone steps on your little dick. Fuck you.

You want to talk shit about service then that leaves yours wide open too. You do not want to go there........

But obviously you do...

Convair F-102 Delta Dagger - YouTube

closest you've ever been to a uniform is wearing your sisters girls scout skirt.

Looks like a put down to me.

Bringing up Bush's embarrassing military record is probably not a great idea.

George W. Bush military service controversy, flight performance and flight status in 1972 and 1973

Negged for being unforgivably stupid.

Bush's Military Record Reveals
Grounding and Absence
for Two Full Years

by Robert A. Rogers
(ret. 1st Lt. Mission Pilot)

The Smoking Jet

Competition for the few openings in the National Guard was intense, and there was a waiting list of 100,000 nationally at the time. Bush took the Air Force officer and pilot qualification tests on January 17, 1968. He scored 25%, the lowest possible passing grade on the pilot aptitude portion. On his application form, he listed his "background qualifications" as "none." But despite the waiting list, his low score and his lack of qualifications, Bush was given a highly-coveted spot and was sworn in on May 27 for a six-year commitment, taking a solemn oath to protect and defend the U.S. Constitution and the United States of America.

Bush and his father have adamantly denied that he received preferential treatment, despite the fact that his father was then a U.S. Representative from Texas and his grandfather Prescott had been a prominent U.S. Senator from Connecticut. But the Speaker of the House in Texas at the time, Ben Barnes, admitted under oath last year that he had received a request from a longtime Bush family friend, Sidney Adger of Houston, to help Bush get into the Air National Guard. Barnes further testified that he contacted the head of the Texas Air National Guard, Brig. Gen. James Rose, to pass along Adger's request.

When asked about this sworn testimony, Bush was evasive: "I have no idea and I don't believe so," he said. But according to the Boston Globe, Bush "vaulted to the top of a waiting list of 500."

This preferential treatment in gaining entry to the Air National Guard set the pattern for Bush's treatment throughout his six-year obligation, including his rapid promotion to pilot and 1st Lieutenant, his sudden disappearance from the skies with two years left to fly, and his failure to report for a single day of duty in his final two years contrary to two specific orders.

------------------------------------------

Republicans hate "Affirmative Action" unless it's for well connected rich white guys. Then it's OK.

Forum List

Back