Dems Boo and Heckle Bush in 2005

Not at all.

Wilson aplogized - as he should have done.

What is actually at issue is the inherent liberal hypocrisy yet again - do as we say not as we do....

Therefore, as you and I are on the same page, I don't really see your hypocrisy point.

Then your blindness might very well be terminal...

What I am trying to say is that I am what you would call a "liberal", who suffers from "inherent liberal hypocrisy"...yet I agree with you.

Does that mean that you also suffer from "inherent liberal hypocrisy"?

Bottom line is the dumbass (Obama) shouldn't have lied and he wouldn't have been called out on it.

Really?? What did obama lie about??

Fact is he said it will not cover illegals and the right is trying to argue and spin that it COULD IF they cheat the system. LOL

Cut me a break...his body was so contorted fromn the strain to only say that the republican leadership told him to call the president to say sorry and he did what they told him to do.... sheesh

There was not an ounce of remorse or sorrow....sorry....anyone that saw his supposed apology could see the severe strain it took for him to do what the republican leadership asked him to do...NOT what he felt was due.

Yup, he apologized for stealing the limelight away from the healthcare points Obama was selling, and now illegals won't get healthcare, or Obama will be a liar.

So now the Republican retires rich, apologizes, and liberals are screwed.

Are you really that ignorant?? Obama said that it won't cover illegals and THEN AFTER that wilson chimed in. So if it does or doesn't cover illegals it has NOTHING to do with wilson's attack because obama had already made his statement.

Yeeeeeeahhh...

Republicans Booed Mr Obama this time around too.

Nobody complained about that. Period.

People only commented on the jackass that stood up and called Mr Obama a liar.

Is it not in bad form to call people liars from the "pulpit"?

Howsabout when Cheney told Leahey to "go fuck himself" in the senate chamber?

Wilson was a gift horse for the Dems...today and last night, instead of the republicans truly having strength or the upper hand to get in their talking points was spent on this man's disrespectful manner and his supposed apology....

Disrespectful things like this are not as good as some think on this site...imo

The fartoid cons are a rather stupid bunch. They can't see the forest for the trees. My conservative friends and peers at work are very, very downhearted. One asked, "Why can't we be better people, when we have the sillies hatin' on those they don't like? We have to move on."

Just so. Between BHO's speeches to the kids and Congress, the far right lost what little power they had left. We will not let their hate stop constitutional process, period.

The poster Liability already nailed it. Not much more needs to be said. This whole Liberal drama-queen stuff really is pretty ludicrous. The guy called Hopey Changey a liar. Big deal. The hateful Liberals said far worse things about George Bush. End of story.

I didn't hear heckling, I didn't see any signs, I didn't hear anyone call him a liar..
All I herd was negative reactions..

Are you sure you posted the correct link to support your point?

I didn't hear heckling, I didn't see any signs, I didn't hear anyone call him a liar..
All I herd was negative reactions..

Are you sure you posted the correct link to support your point?
I know...I watched it too...and I'm scratching my heard and wondering ...WTF?

What was the point of the link? I saw the usual grunts and cheers I have seen in other SOTUs and not much else, no 'heckling'...and certainly not anyone who screams out YOU LIE.

Did the poster actually mean to post this vid?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back