Dems Boo and Heckle Bush in 2005

DemocRATS are Fucking Douchebag Hypocrites.

And you aren't? Read the shit on both sides.

What a fucking river of denial.

I don't agree with anyone booing at a speech like this. As to the state of the union being more sacred that an address to the senate and congress, that is total bullshit. That is hypocrisy.

No one called Bush a liar even though he was lying about social security.

Your defending Wilson is douchebag hypocrisy.

Why do we even waste our frigging font on each other. No one listens to the other side anymore and it's all Obama's fault.:eusa_whistle:

there were boos in yesterday's address as well....

no one is criticizing the boos from yesterday, but the heckling of LIAR while the president was addressing congress....?

there is no spinning that can turn that around, no matter how hard anyone tries imo.

i heard the guy has gotten $200k in donations so far since he did it!

Did any of you guys donate to him for his rudeness as well? just curious....

Democrats booed Bush? Was this before or after:

WMD's not found
Good Job Brownie

Just curious?

what difference does it make? it's just as boorish as the asshat from SC last night. i'm sick of people on both sides saying, "but, but,but they did it too!" like some whining fucking three year old.

grow up.

Just more sad manufactured drama-queen stuff coming from the dishonest Left. Those cretins called George Bush much worse than that for God's sake. Hey at least this man apologized. No stinkin Democrats ever apologized for the vile things they said about Bush. I just sense a whole lot of phoniness coming from the Left on this one.

Just more sad manufactured drama-queen stuff coming from the dishonest Left. Those cretins called George Bush much worse than that for God's sake. Hey at least this man apologized. No stinkin Democrats ever apologized for the vile things they said about Bush. I just sense a whole lot of phoniness coming from the Left on this one.

True enough.

And now with the media actually looking at the words of Obama in this speech, it appears he was, if not lying, doin' some interesting truthifyin'....

If (43) had Called the Joint Session to Pimp his Agenda outside of the Yearly SOTU, then it would be Analgous to last night...

He didn't, and it isn't...

Barry is a Classless Hack, and his Campaign Speech last night Using a Joint Session as the Mule was Fucking Shameless...

Because he's Shameless...

And he Called People in that Hall Liars in his Speech, but he was too Cowardly to Name Names, and Specific Lies...

At least Wilson had the Courage of his Convictions to say it to Barry's Face.

:)

peace...

Did I miss the part where some Democrat ass hat stood up and called Bush a liar?

ah....the your guys are worse than their guys defense......did i miss the part where all the dems appoligized and people called for their impeachment.....

The rulez:

When a Republican does "it," whatever "it" is, the Democratics assure us that "it" is the vilest and most loathesome breach of civility, integrity, legality, etc., ever, in the history of the Republic!

When a Democratic does "it," whatever "it" is, the Democratics assure us that "it" is not really a big deal and that the Republicans are merely being hypocritical, disingenuous and dishonest.

-- These Rulez are Endorsed by President Barack Hussein Obama and the leadership of the liberal Democrat Parody!

So, when the democrats booed Bush, what did you think of it? Were you angry?

What about when Wilson called Obama a liar? Angry?

Just let me know.

Actually, no. I do (and did) think that it was a breach of decorum (and basic civility) to "boo" President Bush and I did not think highly of the Dims who engaged in that behavior. But I had, by then, acquired a pretty low opinion of the Democrat Parody anyway, so it made not too big an impression at the time.

In fact, as much as I might agree with the underlying belief of Congressman Wilson that President Obama was being dishonest, I think Wilson's behavior was even worse than the doltish Democratics who "booed" President Bush. I was not watching it live. I saw it replayed on a video on the computer. Not very impressive. I'm glad he at least saw fit to offer a prompt apology.

In fact, I still don't believe President Obama, but I will suggest that his response to the improper Wilson outburst was not bad.

Those are my honest answers. I wonder if they are along the lines of what you were fishing for?

Yeeeeeeahhh...

Republicans Booed Mr Obama this time around too.

Nobody complained about that. Period.

People only commented on the jackass that stood up and called Mr Obama a liar.

Yeeeeeeahhh...

Is it not in bad form to call people liars from the "pulpit"?

I fucking love the rationalization of:

"But Democrats insulted Bush first!"

Democrats insulted Bush because Bush FUCKED UP DOZENS OF TIMES, just about drivingn our nation into the ground.

As far as I can see, Barry hasn't fucked up yet. Sure he's had some little faux-pas here and there, but then Bush had those all the time. Obama hasn't fucked up on anything major yet at all.

He hasn't gotten even one person un-necessarily killed, like Bush did,
He hasn't declared war on a country for no fucking reason, like Bush did,
He hasn't fucked up on a major disaster, like Bush did.
and he hasn't tanked the economy, like Bush did.

At least Democrats gave Bush a chance, after he stole the election, after 9/11.

At which point Bush took all the goodwill people gave him and instead of killing Bin Laden, like everyone thought he would, he used our goodwill to invade a country that didn't have anything to do with it.

How about giving Obama a chance to do ANYTHING before going all-out with the insults? No, you all would rather try and fuck things up for the country than give anyone you disagree with a chance to succeed.

That's why you're the G-NO-P, the Party of Hate. That's why you have to continuously resort to fear tactics to get any attention at all, and that's why nobody really likes you.

Yeeeeeeahhh...

Is it not in bad form to call people liars from the "pulpit"?

Not when he's correcting maliciously spread false information as part of his speech.

The correct time for that was during the Republican response, after the speech.

As has always been the case.

Otherwise every major address for ALL PRESIDENTS, becomes a shouting match.

The rulez:

When a Republican does "it," whatever "it" is, the Democratics assure us that "it" is the vilest and most loathesome breach of civility, integrity, legality, etc., ever, in the history of the Republic!

When a Democratic does "it," whatever "it" is, the Democratics assure us that "it" is not really a big deal and that the Republicans are merely being hypocritical, disingenuous and dishonest.

-- These Rulez are Endorsed by President Barack Hussein Obama and the leadership of the liberal Democrat Parody!

Yeah RIIIIGHT, kind of like how a democrat (clinton) lied under oath and the righties proclaimed that perjury (which clinton did NOT commit) was a high crime and he deserved to go to jail.

yet when a righty (scooter) is tried and convicted of perjury the righties scream and cry that his punishment is too harsh.

LOL

Or how about when democrats spoke out against bush and were called tratorous and un-American

However, now that conservatives are speaking out against obama it's the patriotic thing to do.

BTW I wonder what republcians said about the jeers directed at W back then and if they are even remotely close to what the righties are saying now??

True enough.

And now with the media actually looking at the words of Obama in this speech, it appears he was, if not lying, doin' some interesting truthifyin'....

Like what?? care to be a little more specific in your statements or are vague allegations all you have to offer?

Last edited:
Well he certainly wasn't "lying" about the specific case in question, Illegal Aliens, which is what Wilson was yelling about. We know that there is specific wording in the bill that excludes illegals.

Perhaps there's something else specific you can point out that he might have been "lying" about?

The rulez:

So, when the democrats booed Bush, what did you think of it? Were you angry?

What about when Wilson called Obama a liar? Angry?

Just let me know.

Actually, no. I do (and did) think that it was a breach of decorum (and basic civility) to "boo" President Bush and I did not think highly of the Dims who engaged in that behavior. But I had, by then, acquired a pretty low opinion of the Democrat Parody anyway, so it made not too big an impression at the time.

In fact, as much as I might agree with the underlying belief of Congressman Wilson that President Obama was being dishonest,

So are you trying to claim that the plan WILL in fact provide coverage for illegal immigrants and can you prove that to be the case??

I think Wilson's behavior was even worse than the doltish Democratics who "booed" President Bush.

And that is about all I have seen anyone on the left say in this thread and they have been attacked for doing so.

I was not watching it live. I saw it replayed on a video on the computer. Not very impressive. I'm glad he at least saw fit to offer a prompt apology.

After that embarassing act, do you actualyl think he was given a choice?? LOL

In fact, I still don't believe President Obama, but I will suggest that his response to the improper Wilson outburst was not bad.

He looked over at him, then ignored him and then went on talking. I would consider that better than good. At least he didn't pull a cheney and tell him to go F#%k himself. LOL

Those are my honest answers. I wonder if they are along the lines of what you were fishing for?

They are not bad.

However, given all of the above, I will say this.

I think that Mr Wilson showed quite a bit of grace by immediately apologizing for his outburst.

Unfortunately there are "some" on the right that are attempting to disgrace his heartfelt apology by invalidating it.

Bottom line is the dumbass (Obama) shouldn't have lied and he wouldn't have been called out on it.

Yup, he apologized for stealing the limelight away from the healthcare points Obama was selling, and now illegals won't get healthcare, or Obama will be a liar.

So now the Republican retires rich, apologizes, and liberals are screwed.

Forum List

Back