Dems Boo and Heckle Bush in 2005

The rulez:

When a Republican does "it," whatever "it" is, the Democratics assure us that "it" is the vilest and most loathesome breach of civility, integrity, legality, etc., ever, in the history of the Republic!

When a Democratic does "it," whatever "it" is, the Democratics assure us that "it" is not really a big deal and that the Republicans are merely being hypocritical, disingenuous and dishonest.

-- These Rulez are Endorsed by President Barack Hussein Obama and the leadership of the liberal Democrat Parody!

The rulez:

When a Republican does "it," whatever "it" is, the Democratics assure us that "it" is the vilest and most loathesome breach of civility, integrity, legality, etc., ever, in the history of the Republic!

When a Democratic does "it," whatever "it" is, the Democratics assure us that "it" is not really a big deal and that the Republicans are merely being hypocritical, disingenuous and dishonest.

-- These Rulez are Endorsed by President Barack Hussein Obama and the leadership of the liberal Democrat Parody!

Shhh what the hell!!! You're actually supposed to read from the playbook. :eusa_whistle:

The rulez:

Point well taken.

It should also be noted that the forum last night was the president attempting to sell the Congress/nation on Obamacare.

The State of the Union is a far more time honored tradition for the Republic - and the Democrats were just as "vile" in their behavior as anything that happened last night, particularly given it occurred in the setting of the State of the Union address.

That being said, the Republicans shrugged it off, and carried on.

Pity the Dems always lack the fortitude to do so...

The rulez:

So, when the democrats booed Bush, what did you think of it? Were you angry?

What about when Wilson called Obama a liar? Angry?

Just let me know.

The rulez:

Just let me know.

Not at all.

Wilson aplogized - as he should have done.

What is actually at issue is the inherent liberal hypocrisy yet again - do as we say not as we do....

The rulez:

Just let me know.

Angry? Nah...

Public disrespect of the Office of President by any congrescritter is uncool...

At least Wilson had the balls to recognize his error in judgement and apologize...

The rulez:

Just let me know.

Not at all.

What is actually at issue is the inherent liberal hypocrisy yet again - do as we say not as we do....

Therefore, as you and I are on the same page, I don't really see your hypocrisy point.

Just let me know.

Not at all.

Therefore, as you and I are on the same page, I don't really see your hypocrisy point.

Then your blindness might very well be terminal...

The rulez:

If I may! My favorite line from a demoncwat "It's a non story" that one cracks me the hell up every single time.

Not at all.

Then your blindness might very well be terminal...

Cool...help him see the light. Please point out where a Democrat called Bush a liar during one of his speeches to Congress and the American people. It shouldn't take long as Bush did things so secretively that there weren't all that many public addresses.

Shhhh. Not supposed to mention that stuff. Never happened as far as the Hopey Changeys are concerned. Discussing reality only interrupts their whole manufactured drama-queen stuff. One guy says their Hopey Changey is lying and look at em completely freaking out. What a scam.

Democrats booed Bush? Was this before or after:

WMD's not found
Good Job Brownie

Just curious?

Forum List

Back