DemonRATS Propose To Block Trump’s Farm Aid Program, Putting U.S. Farmers At ‘Serious Risk’

Galt ,,,as usual you have things backwards

Seriously, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
But I do know jack shit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you don't
No...you Eat Jacks shit...big difference!
Anyone supporting the scumbags in senate nor protecting America from the russian hi jacking of our election deserve the worst
Who paid Russia for that dossier...Hildebeast Clinton paid off the Russians to interfere with the election!

None of this happened.

Anyone supporting the scumbags in senate nor protecting America from the russian hi jacking of our election deserve the worst
Who paid Russia for that dossier...Hildebeast Clinton paid off the Russians to interfere with the election!
Save your bullshit for a republican
The TRUTH ALWAYS BURNS THE BUTTS OF COMMUNISTS
And that is why your ass is on fire.

Flock of sheep
Gaggle of geese
Herd of cattle
Murder of crows
Crap of legislators

:26:

Seriously, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
If it's bullshit, which it isn't, means demoncraps eat it up.

The TRUTH ALWAYS BURNS THE BUTTS OF COMMUNISTS
And that is why your ass is on fire.

Warming up your dinner....PLANTATION boy!

teaparty ^

House Democrats are proposing to block President Donald Trump’s aid to farmers amidst the country’s tariff fight with China, which could have a devastating impact on America’s farmers.

The Washington Post revealed Thursday that it has reviewed a draft of a bill written by House Appropriations Committee Chair Nita Lowey (D-NY) that would block Trump’s ability to help farmers while the country fights China’s unfair trade practices.

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said in a tweet Thursday that Democrats are trying to “squeeze” American farmers by blocking this aid.

“Farming is hard enough work as it is. But now Democrats are trying to squeeze American farmers even more by blocking a program that helps them withstand China’s unfair trade policies,” said McCarthy. “We’ve got to start putting America first!”

Kevin McCarthy ✔ @GOPLeader Farming is hard enough work as it is. But now Democrats are trying to squeeze American farmers even more by blocking a program that helps them withstand China's unfair trade policies. We’ve got to start putting America first!

2,773 12:56 PM - Sep 12, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy 2,540 people are talking about this The Trump administration created the farmer aid program in 2018 after China had stopped buying farmers’ crops as part of America’s tariffs on Chinese imports. Trump has pushed for billions of dollars to help offset the cost of the tariff fight.

The Agriculture Department plans to spend $28 billion over two years; however, the Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) has a $30 billion cap that it will likely hit this year. This means that it will fall upon Congres to help mitigate the cost of America’s tariff fight with China.

However, Lowey left out Trump’s request that would allow them to avert the spending cap through the CCC.

In September, the Trump administration sent a letter to Congress asking for changes that would increase how much money it could use through the CCC to help farmers.

The Trump administration warned lawmakers in the letter that if Congress does not provide additional funding in time, the CCC “would have to stop making payments . . . posing a serious risk for the farmers and ranchers supported by these programs.”

------------

A logical move. The Rats know that they've lost farm country just as surely as they've lost coal and oil country.

The DemonRATS are pure evil. they will sacrifice anyone for power.
Trump will get 100% of the farm vote.

The 2020 election is going to be the biggest landslide in history.

There are something like 200 bills waiting for the Senate to vote on them. It is not all one sided.
Well how about this...shit for brains

Harry Reid has over 332 Bills Sitting on his desk | C-SPAN.org
Jul 24, 2014 · Harry Reid has over 332 Bills Sitting on his desk ..... IN MAY THE HOUSE HELD LOIS LERN IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS AND CALLED FOR

Wow, an article from 5 years ago...how very relevant to today! :290968001256257790-final:
Of course it is shithead shows how Reid did the same thing...only he started the trend...but we must thank him for getting rid Of the filibuster.

I just said both sides did it...so you proved me correct! Thanks! you are a hell of a guy!
No youvdidnt youvsaidvhow relevant to today....even lie about something easy to check...you guys don't have ball...you have NO BRAIN!

Try reading my post before that one dumb fuck.

Well how about this...shit for brains

Harry Reid has over 332 Bills Sitting on his desk | C-SPAN.org
Jul 24, 2014 · Harry Reid has over 332 Bills Sitting on his desk ..... IN MAY THE HOUSE HELD LOIS LERN IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS AND CALLED FOR

Wow, an article from 5 years ago...how very relevant to today! :290968001256257790-final:
Of course it is shithead shows how Reid did the same thing...only he started the trend...but we must thank him for getting rid Of the filibuster.

I just said both sides did it...so you proved me correct! Thanks! you are a hell of a guy!
No youvdidnt youvsaidvhow relevant to today....even lie about something easy to check...you guys don't have ball...you have NO BRAIN!

Try reading my post before that one dumb fuck.
Why if you cant tell me originally it was a few posts ago... suck on it, ABNORMSL!

Forum List

Back