The American People Want Justice Over the Collusion Delusion, Dirty Cop

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Will the DOJ go after who is looking more and more like a dirty cop, A. McCabe?
There's a plethora of activity going on out there both inside the DOJ and some investigative journalists, trying to make heads and tails of the bizarro-world Washington DC Democrats working in collaboration toward one and only one goal this year, and that has been to "Get President Trump." It keeps on falling short of the mark, and it makes the leftist press the culprit in the American people's frustration with the people in charge of hurting Donald Trump.

Tucker Carlson is concerned...

Lou Dobbs interviews Award-winning investigative journalist, Mr. Solomon

The American people may also be soon hearing about Obama State Department's all-out effort to undermine Trump: New Evidence of State Department Efforts to Undermine Trump - Judicial Watch

This just in: House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., promised that guilty parties will be held accountable after Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz releases his report on the FBI's alleged abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) in the Russia investigation, and predicted that former bureau leaders James Comey and Andrew McCabe will face criminal charges after what he described as an attempted "coup" to take down President Trump. McCarthy promises accountability as Barr reviews IG’s FISA report: ‘The closest we’ve ever seen to a coup’

I thought this was going to be happening soon.

"Closest America has ever come to having a 'coup' "​
Also in the above link, it was said this was the closest this nation has ever seen the attempt on an illegal "coup." You would think that AK-47 Hillary would be in on this to coordinate from her back room. Anyone else but me thinks she was the master coordinator, or was it Obama? From what I've read, it is believed he knew about the carryings on if not ordered them.

There will be indictments against the deep state conspirators. Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are just getting started. Buckle-up buttercup...

Forum List

Back