Demonizing the President

Poor Poor Obama, he's been Demonized..

you act like a demon I guess that's how you get treated..

So vicious lies about Bush justify the same against Obama? One of the biggest problems with politics is payback.

Vicious lies are never justified, which is why Obama needs to be reminded that everyone who disagrees with him is not a racist. The man is a narcissist, and needs to be reminded that he is not a fracking god.
only right wing lunatics, who can't think for themselves say that Obama acts like or thinks he is god!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yur being irrational and at this moment a real looney tune! you right wing nutjobs are funny, i'll give ya that! :rofl:

time to grow up quantum!

I agree. The president has never said anything about race, it's about respect or lack of with right wingnuts. You never get the same level of hatred from Lefties for Republican presidents. Of course we disagree but the level of disrespect and hatred is palpable among winger pundits. The Right supporters then use all of their talking points daily.

Vicious lies are never justified, which is why Obama needs to be reminded that everyone who disagrees with him is not a racist. The man is a narcissist, and needs to be reminded that he is not a fracking god.
only right wing lunatics, who can't think for themselves say that Obama acts like or thinks he is god!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yur being irrational and at this moment a real looney tune! you right wing nutjobs are funny, i'll give ya that! :rofl:

time to grow up quantum!

I agree. The president has never said anything about race, it's about respect or lack of with right wingnuts. You never get the same level of hatred from Lefties for Republican presidents. Of course we disagree but the level of disrespect and hatred is palpable among winger pundits. The Right supporters then use all of their talking points daily.

lol, I always laugh when I hear that..it's, we left winger are just always better than right wingers..If Obama had shown respect he might of got more from the people..But he showed he thought NO one was suppose to question his "visions" and when people did he had you left wingers to scream that people were just being RACIST

Last edited:

time to grow up quantum!

lol, I always laugh when I hear that..it's, we left winger are just always better than right wingers..If Obama had shown respect he might of got more from the people..But he showed he thought NO one was suppose to question his "visions" and when people did he had you left wingers to scream that people were just being RACIST

Sounds like a personal problem, liar.

really, how many time have we been told we don't agree with obama because he is black?
was just reading this in another thread..tell me I'm a liar.

What makes even worse is that not only is he basically saying that what made this nation great in the first place doesn't work, he's also lying thew his teeth when he claims these things currently don't work.

No shit they don't currently work. Because we dont have a market or capitalism. We have a highly manipulated market equipped with corporatism that have put other nations to shame in how severe they regulate and subsidize in favor of govt. pet corps in all industry.

So he's ignorant, anti-american and a liar to boot.
I think the only point you made is that you're a partisan hack (and likely a racist).

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/230371-free-market-and-liberty-dont-work.html#post5501568

really, how many time have we been told we don't agree with obama because he is black?

What makes even worse is that not only is he basically saying that what made this nation great in the first place doesn't work, he's also lying thew his teeth when he claims these things currently don't work.

No shit they don't currently work. Because we dont have a market or capitalism. We have a highly manipulated market equipped with corporatism that have put other nations to shame in how severe they regulate and subsidize in favor of govt. pet corps in all industry.

I think the only point you made is that you're a partisan hack (and likely a racist).

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/230371-free-market-and-liberty-dont-work.html#post5501568

I'm not racist and neither is Obama, liar.

I'm not racist and neither is Obama, liar.

lol

Politicians and even Presidents are not some god like human being...They are elected by, we the people, they work for us.

If we want to Demonize them, (which we know the left can do so well, think Palin) we are FREE to do so..

Articles like the on in OP is the reason these damn Politicians think their shit don't stink and they can just walk all over us, even if we tell them we oppose their views, think (ObamaCare).

As far as I'm concerned, Obama hasn't show anyone any Respect and deserves none shown towards him..

The liberal media didn't treat Sarah Palin with a whole lot of respect either, some of the stuff said or written about her was pretty nasty. Or John McCain, when he was running for president back in '08 he took a lot of abuse. Doesn't mean the dissing that Obama has received is any the less wrong, but it's not all one-sided either.

Sarah Palin was not President, but a kook who was always on the attack herself.

The liberal media didn't treat Sarah Palin with a whole lot of respect either, some of the stuff said or written about her was pretty nasty. Or John McCain, when he was running for president back in '08 he took a lot of abuse. Doesn't mean the dissing that Obama has received is any the less wrong, but it's not all one-sided either.

as well she should of been, As we saw McCains playing the Mr. nice guy got him gobbled up by the left and we got Obama/Biden

They always bring Sarah Palin into the conversation as if she hasn't been one of the most hateful talking point queens ever. The president has never decended into such rhetorical hate speech, only said what he has been accused of and laughed about it mostly.

The Repulsive party had changed and only in the most negative ways. Between the Neocons and Teaparty, we never know what kind of disgusting rhetoric they'll be engaging in from one day to the next.

They always bring Sarah Palin into the conversation as if she hasn't been one of the most hateful talking point queens ever. The president has never decended into such rhetorical hate speech, only said what he has been accused of and laughed about it mostly.

The Repulsive party had changed and only in the most negative ways. Between the Neocons and Teaparty, we never know what kind of disgusting rhetoric they'll be engaging in from one day to the next.

Please. Obama constantly flings his shit at the Republicans.

There is no comparison you can draw between Obama and Palin. For one thing he was an honorable Harvard law student. She flunked out of 6 different colleges..

Obama:

Columbia University- B.A. political science with a specialization in international relations.
Harvard University Law- Juris Doctor (J.D.) Magna CumLaude (if you're wondering this means he graduated with a 4.0 G.P.A).

Biden:

University of Delaware- B.A. in history and B.A. in political science
Syracuse University College of Law- Juris Doctor (J.D.)

vs.

McCain:
United States Naval Academy- Class rank of 894 out of 899

Palin:
Hawaii Pacific University- 1 semester
North Idaho College- 2 semesters- general study
University of Idaho- 2 semesters- journalism
Matanuska-Susitna College- 1 semester
University of Idaho- 3 semesters B.A. in journalism

You really think a few percentage points makes a difference on who gets paid homage and who gets kicked around? If that were true, then how do you explain Dems bitching and moaning for all 8 years of Bush?

speaking of a drama queen..we lived through the eight years of Bush, so don't try and blow up our asses

Last edited:

as well she should of been, As we saw McCains playing the Mr. nice guy got him gobbled up by the left and we got Obama/Biden

America got the best of the two choices.

You really think a few percentage points makes a difference on who gets paid homage and who gets kicked around? If that were true, then how do you explain Dems bitching and moaning for all 8 years of Bush?

History will explain why.

Forum List

Back