Demonization of Putin is one of the biggest threats to American national security,Stephen Cohen.

Why the selective outrage from American's who are culpable for most of the suffering in the region?

Where is the outrage over the people suffering in Yemen? Libya? Iraq? Afghanistan? Raqqa?
Russian UN envoy Vitaliy Churkin (who died in NY a year ago) commented on Samanta Power’s emotional speech about the humanitarian situation in Aleppo, where the US-backed rebels were losing a battle to the Russian-backed Syrian Army, on December 13, 2016.
“Please, remember which country you represent. Please, remember the track record of your country,” Churkin told her.

View attachment 179200
‘Still looking for Iraqi WMDs?’ & other most memorable quotes from Vitaly Churkin

So, all you RW, Catcher, Litwin and others who suddenly started worrying about "dead people, kids and infants" allegedly killed by Assad, please, remember which country you represent.

Your premise which attacks my patriotism is missing substance. Please post how you reason my outrage by the use of chemical gas on civilians in Syria, disregards the attacks on civilians here or over seas?

BTW, I expressed my dismay and concern for all people, regardless of demographics, by terrorists; including the military of nation states and those who enable them, such as our own NRA.
Ok, where all your concerns have been when your country was bombing Serbia, Libya, Iraq? When US coalition under commander-in-chief Obama started cleaning Mosul from civilians (they allowed a lot of terrorists to safely leave Mosul before they started destroying it).

Mosul: (Reuters)
MOSUL, Iraq (Reuters) - The Iraqis who have come home to Mosul’s Old City knew it would be hard living in the rubble left by the battle against Islamic State, but there is one aspect of their surroundings they are finding unbearable seven months on.

Local residents and officials in predominantly Sunni Mosul say there are also thousands of civilian bodies yet to be retrieved from the ruins.

“I don’t want my children to have to walk past dead bodies in the street every day,” said Abdelrazaq Abdullah, back with his wife and three children in the quarter where the militants made their last stand in July against Iraqi and U.S.-led coalition forces.
Battle over bodies rages quietly in Iraq's Mosul long after Islamic...

--

Besides:

Republican member of the Virginia State Senate Richard Hayden Black talks to Press TV about ties between Washington and Daesh, further exposing the true “axis of evil” in the Middle East.

If the United States had just stayed out of it at that point, the war would be over by now; people would be rebuilding, refugees would be returning back to Syria, but the United States rushed anti-Tank missiles, and we used these so-called moderate rebels as a conduit to supply al-Nusra, which is al-Qaeda in Syria,” he noted.

“If we were not supporting the war in Syria, I believe that the Syrians, combined with their allied forces from Iran, Lebanon and Russia… would move very steadily and restore the borders of Syria.”
PressTV-Senator exposes Washington's ties with Daesh

If you truly want to save civilians' lives in Syria, get the hell out of it and quit supporting, arming, training and financing terrorists there.

View attachment 179300

Tell this to Trump&Co. I doubt very much Assad, with the aid of Putin, will stop until he has eradicated all opposition to his rule. The US did not use chemical weapons, and real conservatives and liberals believe we have wasted too much blood and treasure since Bush II declared a war on terror.

Your simple explanation for peace in our times is ridiculous, but unlike you, I don't have any simple solutions to many of the issues facing the US at this time. We have a fool in the White House, and the leadership in the H. or Rep and the Senate are more concerned with their job, and the power they have, than anything else.
Oh, yes, let's blame "a fool in WH" for the wars which Obama has started.

What other nation states had motive, opportunity and means?

The United States and its Western allies are in Syria supporting terrorists determined to overthrow the Syrian government. Equals motive, opportunity and means.

Ah Ha, you're a conspiracy guy. The fringe people's grist, along with alternate realities using one or more lies, half-truth, rumors or innuendos to support your beliefs; in this case the innuendo.

What motive do you imagine the US and/or its allies choose to kill civilians in a tiny village in Syria? I admit Trump might do something such as this, since he never seems to think of the consequences of his words, but the risk of so many members of our military to carry out a war crime and keep it secret is so absurd only real crazies believe it.

The United States and its Western allies are in Syria supporting terrorists determined to overthrow the Syrian government. Equals motive, opportunity and means.
It looks like Western "leaders" and terrorists have been working together for quite a while. When terrorists are losing, their Western bosses tell them to use or to imitate using of chemical weapons, so that their bosses can start another big offense against Assad. It's pretty obvious: terrorists in ME and Nazis in Ukraine have been controlled by Western "leaders" .

It looks like Western "leaders" and terrorists have been working together for quite a while. When terrorists are losing, their Western bosses tell them to use or to imitate using of chemical weapons, so that their bosses can start another big offense against Assad. It's pretty obvious: terrorists in ME and Nazis in Ukraine have been controlled by Western "leaders" .

It's as clear as most conspiracy addicts believe it is, most rational people will reject such an argument based solely on the opinions of kooks who echo each other.

Ah Ha, you're a conspiracy guy. The fringe people's grist, along with alternate realities using one or more lies, half-truth, rumors or innuendos to support your beliefs; in this case the innuendo.

What motive do you imagine the US and/or its allies choose to kill civilians in a tiny village in Syria? I admit Trump might do something such as this, since he never seems to think of the consequences of his words, but the risk of so many members of our military to carry out a war crime and keep it secret is so absurd only real crazies believe it.
And motive did Obama choose to start the wars in Syria and Libya? The motive was to destabilize ME and it hasn't changed.

And motive did Obama choose to start the wars in Syria and Libya? The motive was to destabilize ME and it hasn't changed.

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination." It is an area which we call the Idiot Fringe.

This is not delusion.
The USG has openly acknowledge their efforts to support the Syrian opposition.

This is not delusion.

The US Government has made no secret in supporting the victims of Assad and Putin's war crimes. What evidence do you have that the USG decided to kill the victims? That would be stupid, and even Trump (I hope) is not that stupid.

Stephen Cohen, Interview to Russian Channel One, Jan. 2018:

Demonization of Putin is one of the biggest threats to our [American] national security. For the next 1 or 2 years after Putin first came to power (as a Prime Minister in December 1999) American press was treating him very positively. NYT even wrote he was a Democrat, who wants reforms and would be better than Yeltsin because he was younger and healthier. When I [S.C.] asked them: “Why are you sure he’s a Democrat?” do you know what they said? They said: ”Because he’s from Yeltsin. Everything’s gonna be ok.”

They were just shocked when Putin started saying: “Russia is a sovereign country”, ”Russia has her own policy”, “We want to be partners with US but it’s a two-way street”. A well known NYT journalist literally wrote: “I’m disappointed and shocked that Putin has not become a sober Yeltsin.”

Now all the masks have been taken off.

Unfortunately, we have a short memory and have already forgotten that after 9/11 Putin was the first who called Bush and said: “That was terrible. How can we help you guys?”

Then US went to war in Afghanistan to destroy Taliban and Putin helped US to get the victory in this war with minimum losses more than anybody else, even more than any NATO country.

Putin also shared his intelligence data with USA and so on and on. He was even criticized in Russia, so for a while he looked more like being pro-American leader, not even a bit anti-American.

During Gorbachev’s times American political class started treating Russia as a satellite country who was supposed to follow the orders from USA not only in foreign policy but in internal affairs as well. After Yeltsin left and Putin came the people who dealt with foreign affairs in USA were absolutely sure they would continue to do whatever they were doing with Russia for the next 10 years at least. And suddenly they figured out they were wrong and that’s why all those controversies started: with Georgia, Ukraine, etc.

For those who know Russian:
Выпуск программы "Воскресное время" в 21:00 11 февраля 2018 года. Новости. Первый канал
starts at 1 hour 8 minutes and ends at 1 hour 14 minutes of the program ^.

Stephen F. Cohen - Wikipedia
Trump has discovered who they truly are. They are his friends.

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination." It is an area which we call the Idiot Fringe.
You must be talking about yourself and those who believe Soros owned Media and live in a parallel world where "Russians elected the president of USA and he helps them to control their country".

CNN Claims Russians Used ‘Pokémon Go’ - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Looks like Hollywood has been creating those "news" your Media keeps delivering you.

You must be talking about yourself and those who believe Soros owned Media and live in a parallel world where "Russians elected the president of USA and he helps them to control their country".

Looks like Hollywood has been creating those "news" your Media keeps delivering you.
Controlling is different than "taking orders from".

Like Trump taking orders from Putin.

This is not delusion.

The US Government has made no secret in supporting the victims of Assad and Putin's war crimes. What evidence do you have that the USG decided to kill the victims? That would be stupid, and even Trump (I hope) is not that stupid.
Those victims specifically, the same as you have, none. We were talking only of motive.

Now do you want to pretend that the USG has qualms about killing innocents to achieve its objectives?

Too many words wasted on a simple ad hominem. Your first paragraph is challenging, the syntax needs work.

This is not delusion.

Those victims specifically, the same as you have, none. We were talking only of motive.

Now do you want to pretend that the USG has qualms about killing innocents to achieve its objectives?

No, there have been cases of unintended consequences in every use of military action; cover ups, denial rarely work (. The difference is, very few are intended by our forces, the same cannot be said for Assad, Putin and other despots throughout history).

I still remember MyLai, for those too young to remember, herein is a link to this graphic example:

William Calley Lives

This is not delusion.

Some facts confirming your point:
1. Thanks to the irresponsible foreign policies of both President Obama and Hillary Clinton, the terrorist group ISIS has been allowed to spread in more than 30 Nations. This group has caused a lot of damage to United States soldiers and civilians.

Meanwhile President Obama and Clinton have never come up with a plan to completely destroy ISIS. Despite the fact that they are the ones that helped create them in the first place, they don’t seem keen on making sure they don’t spread. As a result, other nations have been forced to help clean up their mess.

Russian military leaders have said that President Obama is allowing thousands of ISIS fighters to be given a safe passage out of Iraq! They would then be let back into the country to fight against the Russian army, or go somewhere else to fight them!

The military source in Moscow said: “In preparation for the operation in Mosul, US intelligence agencies and Saudi Arabia agreed that before the assault all militants will be offered a safe route to leave the city with their families.”

President Obama is literally allowing people to leave the city!
BREAKING: Obama Approved Operation To Release 9,000 ISIS Soldiers Inside Moscow - Conservative Daily Post
--

2. The CIA has been coordinating weapon deliveries on the Turkey-Syria border, German journalist Jurgen Todenhofer, who recently spoke with a Jabhat al-Nusra commander, said. He added that the US knows that the weapons it delivers to rebels end up with terrorists.

‘US knows weapons sent to Syrian rebels end up with terrorists’ – German journo to RT
Watch the video ^, the jihadist is telling how Washington supports them.

In response to a recent State Department release which said the US had not been supporting terrorists, but some of its allies could have been, Todenhofer said, “maybe there were allies in between. But everybody knows that they are using allies and they are allowing allies... It doesn’t matter if a TOW rocket or a TOW missile, which is an American missile, comes [to terrorists] from another group.”

Todenhofer said that when a terrorist group wants the weapons which are supplied to rebels it changes its name and from that point it belongs to the so-called ’moderate opposition.’

“In a certain way he [the Jabhat al-Nusra commander] is repeating what Pentagon said four years ago,” he stated. “They are trying to get rid of Assad with the help of the rebels,” the journalist concluded.

In the interview the Jabhat al-Nusra unit commander Abu Al Ezz said that US weapons are being delivered to the terrorist group by governments that Washington supports and American instructors have been providing instruction on how to use them. “Yes, the US supports the opposition [in Syria], but not directly. They support the countries that support us. But we are not yet satisfied with this support,” he said.

He also echoed claims made by Moscow and the Syrian government that the militants were using the Syrian ceasefire, agreed on by Russia and US on September 9, to prepare for a new offensive. “We do not recognize the ceasefire. We will regroup our groups. We will carry out the next overwhelming attack against the regime in a few days,” he said.
‘US knows weapons sent to Syrian rebels end up with terrorists’ – German journo to RT

Jurgen Todenhofer: In Iraq the Saddam's overthrowing cost 1 million lives; in Libya Qaddafi's overthrowing cost 500 thousand lives; in Syria for the sake of Assad's overthrowing 400 thousand people have been already killed. I'd like to ask: how many innocent people have to be killed to overthrow "the dictator"? This is a moral question, which Washington has to answer.
---
Churkin to UN Security Council: There are representatives of certain countries in this room, everybody knows their countries are financing and supplying terrorists with weapons: ISIS, Nusra and many others. Stop supplying the terrorists with the weapons and you’ll see how quickly the humanitarian situation in Syria will get better.

This is not delusion.

No, there have been cases of unintended consequences in every use of military action; cover ups, denial rarely work (. The difference is, very few are intended by our forces, the same cannot be said for Assad, Putin and other despots throughout history).

I still remember MyLai, for those too young to remember, herein is a link to this graphic example:

William Calley Lives
The USG regularly kills innocents wherever they intervene.

The USG is Intervening in Syria as we speak.

The Syrian government, regardless what you think of it, is defending itself from the above-mentioned intervention.

These are the facts.

This is not delusion.

William Calley Lives

The Syrian government, regardless what you think of it, is defending itself from the above-mentioned intervention.

These are the facts.

Thanks so much for your opinions/beliefs. I suggest you write to The President and tell him what you believe and what you want him to do.

As for me, I'll vote in November and work very hard to make sure the Democrats take over The Congress, and then to make as sure as possible Trump is denied a second term in office, if he is lucky to avoid being impeached and convicted of a high crimes or a series of misdemeanors.

This is not delusion.

William Calley Lives

These are the facts.

Thanks so much for your opinions/beliefs. I suggest you write to The President and tell him what you believe and what you want him to do.

As for me, I'll vote in November and work very hard to make sure the Democrats take over The Congress, and then to make as sure as possible Trump is denied a second term in office, if he is lucky to avoid being impeached and convicted of a high crimes or a series of misdemeanors.
I wish to deny Trump a second term as well.

I don't have a false sense of the democrats however.

Obama's geopolitical maneuvering did not slip by me unnoticed.

Forum List

Back