"Demographically Symbolic President"...W. LaPierre

When NRA's "beloved" 'Wayne La Pierre openly stated that, "8 Years of a demographically symbolic presidency is Enough," my dog began howling since his ears were obviously hurting.....

I know that many right wingers on this forum go ballistic when any of us on the left label some republican comments as being rooted in racism, but I would like for one, just ONE right winger on here admit that slimy LaPierre is indeed catering to the closeted racists among his gun-toting base.

The same way someone's race shouldn't affect their leadership and management in govt, why can't someone's racism or phobic biases be what they are, and not have to affect the policies made through that office.

Shouldn't laws be based on Constitutional principles and agreement anyway?

Ideally, it should make a difference what biases someone has personally, whether you like your humor or your coffee light or dark, public policy should reflect the consent of the people. It shouldn't have to rely on the agenda or biases of the people in office.

Math answers don't change just because the professor of a class or author of a book is rightwing, leftwing, gay, straight or whatever. Why can't we hold officials to standards based on what represents the people, not on the politics that got them into office.

Historically, racists have never supported the constitution in its post-1868 form, so of course it would automatically disqualify any such person from any public office.

Last edited:
I saw this story on CNN the other day and the lefty biased idiots covering it laid into him as a racist and sexist. But they only exposed their own blatant bias and stupidity by not recognizing that his point was about the race and gender focus the bigoted left relies on.

You voted for history over actual qualifications twice and look how that turned out. Now you will vote for sex organs over qualifications.

Are you suggesting that Romney was more qualified to be president than the sitting US president was?
Massively more qualified. After a second term of obie Romney is still more qualified.

I was just asking to discern how delusional you are...

...and now I have my answer.

This POTUS is long on tale telling, but real short of delivering workable solutions that help the middle class and poor. In fact everything he's been pushing has only helped the one percenters. Nice guy for them, not so much for the rest of us.

Interesting, virtually all anti-Obama right wingers ran in 2010, 2012 and 2014 on a platform of "jobs, jobs, jobs,,,: Can you name ONE job bill that the republican-led House has passed?

Can you name one that Harry Reid let out of the Senate? Extreme left wing silliness is just as bad as extreme right wing silliness. Take an un-biased look at what Obama has done. Go ahead. I dare you.

Boehner has up a great list at the Speaker's website. Just for 2013 and 2014.

Speaker.gov JOBS Speaker.gov

At least 46 jobs bills #StuckInTheSenate

I saw this story on CNN the other day and the lefty biased idiots covering it laid into him as a racist and sexist. But they only exposed their own blatant bias and stupidity by not recognizing that his point was about the race and gender focus the bigoted left relies on.

Identity politics has been their winner after all. You hear them chanting already that "it's time for a woman President".

Identity politics has been their winner after all. You hear them chanting already that "it's time for a woman President".
And the moronic Gruber-ite lefty sheeple eat it up.

Either right wingers on here share LaPierre racist attitudes, OR they will defend the indefensible......

LaPierre could have stated that his evangelical, white, gun-toting base should not agree with X or Y or Z policies of Obama.....instead he chose the dog-whistle criticism that Obama is not much more than a symbol of racial or gender acceptance........Say what you want, but Obama is more than just a half-black man and Hillary much more than just a womani....

If republicans can't tell the difference and actually defend this racial baiting, they'll not see the oval office for another decade.

My point was and is that LaPierre is a slimy racist OR he is appealing to the racist base among his followers and for all those who blatantly hate Obama.....

All you had to do to respond to my query was to either state that you agree or not with LaPierre.......and not go to your usual diatribes about why you also hate Obama......

Why is that, really?,

I always knew LaPierre is scum

Never realized he is racist scum

Really???? Do you think any of us on the "left" are clamoring for a Carly Fiorina, Palin or Bachmann presidency?

I always knew LaPierre is scum

Never realized he is racist scum

Oh, among right wingers the spreading of racist innuendos SELL, and although such tactics will not get you elected, they can, nonetheless,make one very wealthy......Huckabee is another "perfect" example.

Boehner has up a great list at the Speaker's website. Just for 2013 and 2014.

Speaker.gov JOBS Speaker.gov

At least 46 jobs bills #StuckInTheSenate

Moronic response.........EACH of those "job bills" was a Trojan Horse to repeal the Affordable Care Act......dumb attempts by Boehner, but easily swallowed by the "hate-Obama" crowd.

You mean the "Repeal Obamacare" Jobs bill?

What about the "Repeal environmental regulations" jobs bill
or the "Revoke employee protections" Jobs bill?

You voted for history over actual qualifications twice and look how that turned out. Now you will vote for sex organs over qualifications.

Difficult to debate with someone who only sees and judges others by skin tones and hormones....

Either right wingers on here share LaPierre racist attitudes, OR they will defend the indefensible......

LaPierre could have stated that his evangelical, white, gun-toting base should not agree with X or Y or Z policies of Obama.....instead he chose the dog-whistle criticism that Obama is not much more than a symbol of racial or gender acceptance........Say what you want, but Obama is more than just a half-black man and Hillary much more than just a womani....

If republicans can't tell the difference and actually defend this racial baiting, they'll not see the oval office for another decade.
The only racists are those who misconstrue his points about obama using race and racism to get elected. Democrat is the party of racism, sexism and homofascism.

The only racists are those who misconstrue his points about obama using race and racism to get elected. Democrat is the party of racism, sexism and homofascism.

If you say so, who are we to argue?........(LOL)

If you say so, who are we to argue?........(LOL)
I wouldn't expect an intellectual rebuttal from a defeated democrat racist.

Forum List

Back