Democrats Will No Longer Allow GOP Lawmakers to View Transcripts from Impeachment Hearings

Rule XI says clearly that they can ONLY hold secret meetings if they believe the witness will be degraded or incriminate himself and they can only hold executive meetings if the information disclosure would violate a law or was National Security..

Rule XI says clearly that they can ONLY hold secret meetings if they believe the witness will be degraded or incriminate himself and they can only hold executive meetings if the information disclosure would violate a law or was National Security..

House rule 11 deals with amendments to bills. I just read the Congressional Research Service report on secret sessions, and I didn't see what you claim. Perhaps you could be more specific about where you found that.
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/R42106.pdf

They are conducting confidential depositions with both dems and republicans. What about it do you think is illegal again?

House rule 11 deals with amendments to bills. I just read the Congressional Research Service report on secret sessions, and I didn't see what you claim. Perhaps you could be more specific about where you found that.
It is not house rule 11 it is House rule XI they use roman numerals so you did not look at the same thing I did. and House rule XI clearly has clauses for when and how secret meetings are allowed.

It is not house rule 11 it is House rule XI they use roman numerals so you did not look at the same thing I did. and House rule XI clearly has clauses for when and how secret meetings are allowed.

OK. You left out the part that says a session can be closed to prevent sensitive law enforcement information from being compromised. The investigation is certainly covering potential law enforcement information. Schiff already said there are many more witnesses to be called, and release of transcripts would allow future witnesses to change their testimony to match what was already said by others. That sounds like potentially compromising their testimony to me. You're just pouting because that fat orange fool is being investigated. Get over it.

Are the Republican committee members on double secret probation?

Big deal. There was no contact before the complaint was filed. What's the problem?

-Republicans want to degrade them, no doubt.

-And some CLASSIFIED info could need redaction

This is an inquiry, the evidence gathering stage of impeachment....

The Kenneth Starr investigation stage
The Archibald Cox investigation stage, both done in secret.

Clinton and Nixon had not been impeached yet, had not been indicted yet.

This inquiry is the committee Investigating, gathering evidence, before they decide what indictments they may charge the target with...

Before any indictment, before any Articles of Impeachment are drawn.

Do y'all really want to charge a person, then go and gather the evidence later to see if you can support the indictment? :lol::lol:

HECK NO,

Yet THAT is what you are screaming and whining for....

You want the President to be impeached, BEFORE having the evidence gathered that supports it...

:cuckoo:

The House JUdicial committee are the Prosectors, when impeachment goes to trial in the Senate

It does amaze me how rightarded nitwits regularly show up here regurgitating the imbecilic clickbait they swallowed, without ever learning anything.

What amazes me even more - way, way more, actually - is that the resident liberals / Democrats then jump for the bait every single eff'n time, thus helping the propaganda effort by directing even more attention to these clickbait threads, without ever learning anything. It's pitiful. Figuratively speaking, white maga man brings home what amounts to as many piles of fresh dog shit as he can carry, and liberals then start to hyperventilate about "but, but, but that's dog shit", jump on the piles, and splatter them around even more. What a way to spend a day...

It does amaze me how rightarded nitwits regularly show up here regurgitating the imbecilic clickbait they swallowed, without ever learning anything.

What amazes me even more - way, way more, actually - is that the resident liberals / Democrats then jump for the bait every single eff'n time, thus helping the propaganda effort by directing even more attention to these clickbait threads, without ever learning anything. It's pitiful. Figuratively speaking, white maga man brings home what amounts to as many piles of fresh dog shit as he can carry, and liberals then start to hyperventilate about "but, but, but that's dog shit", jump on the piles, and splatter them around even more. What a way to spend a day...
:rofl::rofl:

GUILTY!!!!

The trolls get me, every time!!! :eek:

GUILTY!!!!

Wow Care4all you're agreeing with a racist statement.

:(

GUILTY!!!!

Wow Care4all you're agreeing with a racist statement.

:(
I was agreeing that I, get pulled in to people like WhiteMagaMan' s posts, with Gatway Pundit or Infowars etc links ALL THE TIME!!!

Continually repeating the actual facts, over and over and over and over and over again!!!

I'm the idiot, for trying to repeatedly inform a brick wall! :lol:

Forum List

Back