Democrats will go it alone on healthcare

....maybe not to your satisfaction and there is no requirement I even read your shit, much less answer your lame objections.

She didn't say anything worth responding to IMFO...........end of fucking story.

....maybe not to your satisfaction and there is no requirement I even read your shit, much less answer your lame objections.

Yet you keep responding, not saying anything, but responding. :eusa_whistle:

I already answered your blather. I still don't agree with your format, red or not, looks like you edited me like a school teacher with my name on the paper.

Get out of my quote boxes.

Just so you member that you 'claimed' to have responded, before you said not worth it.

Are you sure you're not Kerry Won?

Oh so now there is a protocol to responding? So if I want to respond in my own way to what I want, that's bad, but in your way, to what you want, that's good?

And you can keep responding telling me not to respond?

Interesting.

Ya'll are backed up on your ironing I see.

Oh so now there is a protocol to responding? So if I want to respond in my own way to what I want, that's bad, but in your way, to what you want, that's good?

And you can keep responding telling me not to respond?

Interesting.

Ya'll are backed up on your ironing I see.

Well there is a "protocol to posting" ... but that's not the issue, well, there really isn't an issue here, other than the original topic. I was just giving my personal opinion. Hint, unless I use red and bold or PM, I am just posting my opinion or topic information. ;)

I already answered your blather. I still don't agree with your format, red or not, looks like you edited me like a school teacher with my name on the paper.

Get out of my quote boxes.

Just so you member that you 'claimed' to have responded, before you said not worth it.

Are you sure you're not Kerry Won?

If you applied your criteria evenly across this board for lame posting, staying on topic and refusals to post anything substantive, this place would be a ghost town.

And I said: maybe the consequences WERE intended. The rest of your stuff was vague and irrelevant to me.

I have various IDs on numerous platforms, Kerry Won is not one of them. You don't know me. I am certain I don't know you, I have never seen red font additions to other posters' quotes before sufficing as a respectable method of response, [for trolling mebbe] and I've been at this a long time, elsewhere. This place is tame.:lol:

1000 pages is not that much. And I think it will be a lot more simple and encourage innovation on the technological aspects because of the database and comparative effectiveness rating system proposed. The potential uses for the database are incredible.Certainly are, just look at the Axelrod emails.

I don't think there will be a shortage of providers at all. Nothing has shown this to be the case. Of course this might be true or not, since it's not been done.
I'm wondering if you've ever heard of 'unintended consequences?' Not noticed until the damage is done, no matter how easily recognized in retrospect.

I think you just perpetrated prohibited post altering. That's a no-no according to a bumped thread on the front porch yanno............:doubt:

Not according to Gunny. Only if you alter it. nothing was altered. RED text was added that clearly is not part of the original quotes. Of course he doesn't say that in an open thread. If we went by what was said in that thread then EVERY post that shortens or cuts up a quote would be a breaking of the rules and Gunny specifically told me that is NOT the case.

IMO, it was altered by addition. This is a format I have never seen and it's only customary on this board. It makes it look like I posted it, red or not.

I sometimes bold part of long ass C&Ps so that one doesn't have to wade through all the crap to see what I am responding to. But I don't get in someone's box. Outside the box.

And it only makes logical sense. If you wrote a paper like this in middle school you'd flunk......around here anyway.

Might as well. The Republicans are just roadblocks and liars.

Of course and the lying from the Obama administration is perfectly acceptable. The lefts undying thirst to control its citizens health is ok by you as well. Real reform means controlling costs not peoples lives.

How does lying from Obama have anything to with controlling health? What kind of control are you envisioning?

You didn't read the bill now, didja?

I've read most of the bill, Frank, that still doesn't get to where "your health" is going to be controlled by the evil government. No answers yet about that. I guess I'll have to imagine Cancer Man and Deep Throat and bees and alien fetuses until one of you guys tells me how we are being potentially controlled through a public option.......I mean hybridized with virii and black oil and altered DNA.:eusa_shhh:

IMO, it was altered by addition. This is a format I have never seen and it's only customary on this board. It makes it look like I posted it, red or not.

I'll be perfectly honest with ya. I thought you HAD written that (in red), and it wasn't making sense. Not until I saw your complaint did I realize what they'd done.

Accepted practice here. You think that is bad? We have people that liked to quote you, erase everything you said and put in what they thought you said.

Of course Gunny needs to be more clear on this. He says one thing and then says another. Depending on who he is responding to.

If the rule really is NO ALTERATIONS then quotes need to be EVERYTHING said, no breaking it up, no only quoting a portion, just quote the entire post and respond after. And I have already been told that is not the case.

I'll be perfectly honest with ya. I thought you HAD written that (in red), and it wasn't making sense. Not until I saw your complaint did I realize what they'd done.

No shit. I had to do a double take myself.

Forum List

Back